Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Asks If I Still Have Feelings For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asks If I Still Have Feelings For Her (554 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asks If I Still Have Feelings For Her by Pharmumar(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2017
Greetings to my ogas at the top. I have a female friend whom I used to have strong feelings for but wen I proposed to her? all she kept saying was dat she was sorry. I took that as a no for an answer and after that, things were still going the way it used to. But after sometime, she asked if still have feelings for her which she also repeated yesterday. Though I do call her regularly and we talk at length anytime I call....Am I being too desperate for regularly calling her ?...Have never being in a relationship
Re: Asks If I Still Have Feelings For Her by ikp120(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2017
Simply ask her out again. Jungle don "over mature"
Re: Asks If I Still Have Feelings For Her by OGsteven(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2017
I believe you are the only one that understand what you wrote,so you should find the solution yourself too.....abi who else do?
Re: Asks If I Still Have Feelings For Her by CplusJason: 7:40pm On May 01, 2017
Some guys need to learn how to make "shakara"

I won't advise you on this issue. "Sorry"

1 Like

Re: Asks If I Still Have Feelings For Her by Pharmumar(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2017
OGsteven:
I believe you are the only one that understand what you wrote,so you should find the solution yourself too.....abi who else do?
wat do u mean sir...if my use of English is bad, then a constructive criticism and correction is welcome

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Eight Years Older Than Me! ! / Is It True That Yoruba Ladies Cheat With Their Own Tribe When Married To .....? / See 24-year-old Nigerian Groom’s Wedding To His 20-year-old Bride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.