Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video (6674 Views)

Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Lagos Was Not Developed By Igbos And Not Igbo Land / Oladuah Equiano: Twisted History By Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by Biafman: 7:36pm On May 01, 2017
Interesting discussion aboiut Nnamdi Kanu by TVC panel. Listen from 18minutes of the video to get the confession. Na Yorubas themselves tok am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ZPe1ZpTlo&t=108s

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by greenermodels: 7:56pm On May 01, 2017
ftc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by chriskosherbal(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmmm I see undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MutantMetahuman: 8:17pm On May 01, 2017
Who doesn't know that?
They own 60% real estate and 90% business in lagos. They own 70% of johaNnesburg. They develop abuja, dubai, cambodia, philipine, china.
Awa people are great.

22 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 8:36pm On May 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
Who doesn't know that?

They own 60% real estate and 90% business in lagos.
They own 70% of johaNnesburg.
They develop abuja, dubai, cambodia, philipine, china.

Awa people are great.
Keep quiet, your fellow afonjite has confessed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MutantMetahuman: 8:38pm On May 01, 2017
MXrep:

Keep quiet, your fellow afonjite has confessed
yes now. He confessed based on what fact again?
Is he the minister of housing in lagos or he is the governor of lagos?

Flat head developers cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:

At least he is an Afonja who can appear on live TV program, who are you?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by orimsamsam(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:

lol, flat head developer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by AshiwajuFoward: 8:51pm On May 01, 2017
Actually igbos own 98% of Real estate properties in Lagos. Awon alakori.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by AshiwajuFoward: 8:52pm On May 01, 2017
orimsamsam:
lol, flat head developer

Bro, those people also own 75% of Real estate in Kenya.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by AshiwajuFoward: 8:56pm On May 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
Who doesn't know that?

They own 60% real estate and 90% business in lagos.
They own 70% of johaNnesburg.
They develop abuja, dubai, cambodia, philipine, china.

Awa people are great.

Actually your facts are outdated. As we speak, igbos now own 98% of Real estate in Lagos and 120% of the businesses in the state.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MutantMetahuman: 8:59pm On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Actually your facts are outdated. As we speak, igbos now own 98% of Real estate in Lagos and 120% of the businesses in the state.
ooops
My bad. Thanks for the update bro grin

Someone should inform that man also grin

By the way, I didn't watch the video, so op might be lying.
You know these people can lie for africa. That's why we call them liepobs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by AshiwajuFoward: 9:04pm On May 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
ooops
My bad. Thanks for the update bro grin

Someone should inform that man also grin

By the way, I didn't watch the video, so op might be lying.
You know these people can lie for africa. That's why we call them liepobs

It's Ok. You are not alone. Most people don't know this but now you know. Even Ambode self is igbo. If you notice, the shape of his head is similar to that of Abia state governor, Ikpeazu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by omenkaLives(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

You and MutantMetaHuman just made rubbish of a thread they would have used to satisfy their evening dose of chestbeating. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 9:14pm On May 01, 2017
Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians
Author: Katherine Baffour
UPDATED: A YEAR AGO VIEWS: 2601 SHARE ON FACEBOOK SEND VIA EMAIL SHARE ON FACEBOOK SEND VIA EMAIL Writing for Naij.com from Magodo, Lagos, Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye says the Yoruba youths are no longer making their valuable contributions to the political and cultural life in Nigeria. What can the Yoruba people do to restore lost influence? Lateef Raji, a public policy analyst, in an article titled Consequently, as a concerned Nigerian, I want to question the role(s) of Yoruba youths in the current fight against unemployment, starvation and poverty in Nigeria. This question was necessitated by my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity. Today, among ten Nigerians submitting their resumes to multinational corporations eight would be Yorubas. Folks from my generation in the Western Nigeria are too lazy to tap from the abundant opportunities that litter the streets of, say, Lagos, for primitive accumulation of wealth. The Igbos, and, by extension, the Niger-Deltans and the Northerners have indirectly taken over the control of economy of Lagos, Nigeria’s indisputable number one centre of success, excellence and opportunities. The Apapa wharf in Lagos has virtually been taken over by the Easterners. The data that I got from the Nigerian custom services divulges that 63% of those licensed to transact businesses in Apapa Wharf are Igbos. More so, data collected from licensing office reveals that owners of 56% of commercial motorcycles in Lagos are Northerners and Easterners. The lucrative transport business has been hijacked from the Yorubas. Today, the major work of average Yoruba youths on the streets of Lagos is to collect royalty, due and charges from the Hausas and Igbos, using their motorcycles to make cool cash from their land. Ninety-five percent of transport, travel and tour firms operating in Lagos are owned by the enterprising and hardworking Easterners. The Yorubas stay at various intersections harassing hardworking people transacting their legal businesses in the name of collecting charges and dues for the local government. I also discovered that majority of the few Yorubas riding commercial motorcycles in Lagos are locally-trained automobile engineers that have abandoned their workshops. Furthermore, the popular Ladipo and Owode motor spare parts markets in Lagos are now solidly in the hands of Igbos. As usual, the Yoruba youths are in the market collecting dues for their local government chairmen and the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Yaba, Oyigbo, Sabo, Oshodi, Agege, Alaba, Idumota, etc. markets have been taken over by the Easterners and Northerners who are predominantly youths. Let me also assert unequivocally that the Igbo youths are now becoming more prosperous in the entertainment industry than the Yoruba youths. Today, the Yorubas hardly tune their DSTVs to the Yoruba movie channel of the satellite television; rather, they watch some other movie channel that show English movies with actors and actresses of Igbo extraction. Why? Because most Yoruba movies are short of creativity. I can also articulate that 85% of the CEOs and executive directors of commercial banks operating in Nigeria today are Igbos and Hausas under the age of 50. They are very talented in boardroom politics, unlike their Yoruba counterparts, and they assist each other with an amazing ease.[/b] Educationally, the Yorubas are no longer in the top-three. According to the National Universities Commission (NUC), Anambra, Imo and Enugu have the highest number of professors and doctorate degree holders in Nigeria. Ekiti and Ondo states that used to top the list have been demoted to number four and six respectively. In 2014, the reports of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and the National Examination Council (NECO) revealed that the Yorubas have been upturned by the Easterners in terms of academic performance. Ekiti, a state known as fountain of knowledge, was number 34 in 2013. The Yorubas are also missing in the sports sector. The Golden Eaglets, Flying Eagles, Super Eagles, Flamingoes, Falconets, Super Falcons, D'Tigers, other national teams are dominated by the Igbos and Hausas. The team that won the African Cup of Nations for Nigeria in 2013 was tagged Biafran national team by some columnists and social commentators, including myself. Politically, the Igbos and Hausas are more united than the Yorubas. The result of the 2015 presidential election is a point of reference. The Hausas voted massively for General Buhari of the APC, while the Igbos extraordinarily voted for Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP. Sadly, the Yorubas had no bearing during the election. Jonathan’s inner circle members are currently blaming the Yorubas for their son's expected defeat. Victorious Buhari's teammates are reportedly saying that the Yorubas contributed little or nothing to the success of their kinsman. In conclusion, I want to impel my generation in the Western part of Nigeria to wake up and begin to act. The nation of Nigeria that I am seeing today is hemorrhaging. I suggest we put ourselves in strategic positions. The bitter truth is that our leaders only think for themselves and their children. Read more: https://politics.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MutantMetahuman: 9:15pm On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

It's Ok. You are not alone. Most people don't know this but now you know. Even Ambode self is igbo. If you notice, the shape of his head is similar to that of Abia state governor, Ikpeazu.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by AshiwajuFoward: 9:21pm On May 01, 2017
@MXrep

At least they aren't sticking drugs up their bums like Igbo youths who are abandoning their signature trading for drug-pushing. undecided

[img]http://3.bp..com/-70IegISnjfo/V7a7SR-EEaI/AAAAAAAKOvI/EK6pckgXE54Mfh0409YwMePRnsz2CfRWwCLcB/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 9:25pm On May 01, 2017
Listen to El-Rufai

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by AshiwajuFoward: 9:26pm On May 01, 2017
MXrep:
Listen to El-Rufai

And they own 98% of Lagos Real Estate. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 9:32pm On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
@MXrep

At least they aren't sticking drugs up their bums like Igbo youths who are abandoning their signature trading for drug-pushing. undecided

[img]http://3.bp..com/-70IegISnjfo/V7a7SR-EEaI/AAAAAAAKOvI/EK6pckgXE54Mfh0409YwMePRnsz2CfRWwCLcB/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
Lol, drug is better than skull mining

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 9:36pm On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

And they own 98% of Lagos Real Estate. cheesy
Lol, is it that your skull mining job is not paying, come and learn drug from igbos, it pays better

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 9:39pm On May 01, 2017
el-Rufai: Igbos Own 73% of Abuja Land
From Chuks Okocha in Abuja, 05.21.2007

[b]The Minister in charge of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasir el-Rufai over the weekend declared that Igbos have acquired about 73 percent of landed property in Abuja.
The Minister, who was addressing a gathering of Southeast elected officials also revealed how the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ahmadu Ali abused him for demolishing his house in Asokoro District in Abuja.
Speaking on a lighter mood, el-Rufai called on the Igbos to take Abuja as the sixth state of the southeast in view of their dominance of the real estate sector of the FCT.
He pointed out that such dominance explains why the Igbos appear to have been the worst victims of the demolition exercise in the territory.
For instance, he said “68 percent of the land allocations in the FCT belongs to the 19 northern states, but in actual land ownership, 73 percent belongs to the Igbos with the most aggressive in land ownership belonging to the indigenes of Anambra state, while Ebonyi lags behind.”[/b]

He also spoke of how the master plan of the Wuse market was distorted from 1800 lockup stores to a near aberration of 13,500 stores, which made movement in the market to become almost impossible.
He attributed the land ownership by the Igbos in Abuja to a measure of confidence that they have in the FCT project.
The Minister also attributed the rapid transformation of the city of Abuja to the Orkar coup of 1991 which forced the administration of General Ibrahim Babangida to quickly quit Lagos.
He explained that this singular action of the Babangida regime made the dream of Abuja as a seat of government to become real.
However, el-Rufai said that the most drastic decision that affected the total transformation of Abuja as a seat of government was the directive in 1996 by the regime of General Sani Abacha to transfer all federal ministries to the FCT.
Throwing more light on the recent demolition of the PDP chairman's house in Asokoro district of Abuja, el-Rufai stressed, “I did what I did with the best of intentions.”
The Development Control Department of the Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) had last week rolled its buldozer over the personal house of the PDP Chairman located at Number 6, Abubakar Koko Street for consisting environmental hazards to the neigbhourhood. The house was said to have been built on top of a water line thereby contravening the development control regulations of the FCT as outlined in the Abuja Masterplan.
Even at the PDP retreat in Abuja, the PDP National Chairman refused to acknowledge the greetings of the FCT Minister, it was revealed.
According to el-Rufai who was a guest speaker at the retreat organised by the National Secretary of the PDP, Chief Ojo Maduekwe for the Southeast elected officials “the PDP Chairman abused me for demolishing his house in Asokoro. But I did not take it personal because, I was doing my work. Somebody has to sanitize the city.
“The house was located on top of a water tank that supplies water to Asokoro. The house has to give way because it was a disaster waiting to happen.
“He abused me in front of the National Secretary of our party, Chief Ojo Maduekwe. Why I am saying this is that many people have accused me of demolishing many houses belonging to the southeasterners. It was not a vendetta against Igbos, but it was done to restore Abuja to the original idea of the master plan,” the minister explained.
This, he said made every civil servant working in the federal ministries to hurriedly relocate to Abuja with its attendant consequences.
He identified one of such consequences as “the rise of Abuja wives”, a situation which led to break-up in several homes, because of co-habitation of different married men and women in same flats due to shortage of houses.
However, he apologised to all those whose houses were demolished saying, “we did everything, I swear with the best of intention. I apologise.”
On life in post May 29, he said, “I am looking forward to go. I have not taken a break in the past four years. I will take a break and rest.”
Earlier, the National Secretary of PDP, Chief Ojo Maduekwe said that the party would no longer pay lip service to issues of reforms, explaining “PDP will be ahead of government in ensuring reforms.”
He also called for more interactions among Nigerians, with the aim of sustaining the unity of the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 9:40pm On May 01, 2017
el-Rufai: Igbos Own 73% of Abuja Land
From Chuks Okocha in Abuja, 05.21.2007

[b]The Minister in charge of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasir el-Rufai over the weekend declared that Igbos have acquired about 73 percent of landed property in Abuja.
The Minister, who was addressing a gathering of Southeast elected officials also revealed how the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ahmadu Ali abused him for demolishing his house in Asokoro District in Abuja.
Speaking on a lighter mood, el-Rufai called on the Igbos to take Abuja as the sixth state of the southeast in view of their dominance of the real estate sector of the FCT.
He pointed out that such dominance explains why the Igbos appear to have been the worst victims of the demolition exercise in the territory.
For instance, he said “68 percent of the land allocations in the FCT belongs to the 19 northern states, but in actual land ownership, 73 percent belongs to the Igbos with the most aggressive in land ownership belonging to the indigenes of Anambra state, while Ebonyi lags behind.”[/b]

He also spoke of how the master plan of the Wuse market was distorted from 1800 lockup stores to a near aberration of 13,500 stores, which made movement in the market to become almost impossible.
He attributed the land ownership by the Igbos in Abuja to a measure of confidence that they have in the FCT project.
The Minister also attributed the rapid transformation of the city of Abuja to the Orkar coup of 1991 which forced the administration of General Ibrahim Babangida to quickly quit Lagos.
He explained that this singular action of the Babangida regime made the dream of Abuja as a seat of government to become real.
However, el-Rufai said that the most drastic decision that affected the total transformation of Abuja as a seat of government was the directive in 1996 by the regime of General Sani Abacha to transfer all federal ministries to the FCT.
Throwing more light on the recent demolition of the PDP chairman's house in Asokoro district of Abuja, el-Rufai stressed, “I did what I did with the best of intentions.”
The Development Control Department of the Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) had last week rolled its buldozer over the personal house of the PDP Chairman located at Number 6, Abubakar Koko Street for consisting environmental hazards to the neigbhourhood. The house was said to have been built on top of a water line thereby contravening the development control regulations of the FCT as outlined in the Abuja Masterplan.
Even at the PDP retreat in Abuja, the PDP National Chairman refused to acknowledge the greetings of the FCT Minister, it was revealed.
According to el-Rufai who was a guest speaker at the retreat organised by the National Secretary of the PDP, Chief Ojo Maduekwe for the Southeast elected officials “the PDP Chairman abused me for demolishing his house in Asokoro. But I did not take it personal because, I was doing my work. Somebody has to sanitize the city.
“The house was located on top of a water tank that supplies water to Asokoro. The house has to give way because it was a disaster waiting to happen.
“He abused me in front of the National Secretary of our party, Chief Ojo Maduekwe. Why I am saying this is that many people have accused me of demolishing many houses belonging to the southeasterners. It was not a vendetta against Igbos, but it was done to restore Abuja to the original idea of the master plan,” the minister explained.
This, he said made every civil servant working in the federal ministries to hurriedly relocate to Abuja with its attendant consequences.
He identified one of such consequences as “the rise of Abuja wives”, a situation which led to break-up in several homes, because of co-habitation of different married men and women in same flats due to shortage of houses.
However, he apologised to all those whose houses were demolished saying, “we did everything, I swear with the best of intention. I apologise.”
On life in post May 29, he said, “I am looking forward to go. I have not taken a break in the past four years. I will take a break and rest.”
Earlier, the National Secretary of PDP, Chief Ojo Maduekwe said that the party would no longer pay lip service to issues of reforms, explaining “PDP will be ahead of government in ensuring reforms.”
He also called for more interactions among Nigerians, with the aim of sustaining the unity of the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by AshiwajuFoward: 9:42pm On May 01, 2017
MXrep:

Lol, drug is better than skull mining

Yinmu. 'Skull mining' (as you choose to call it) are isolated incidents in the SW compared to the wholesale embrace of Drug-trafficking by the Igbo youth and race. Relatively speaking, for every apprehended 'skull miner' in Ogun (who are often individuals on the fringes of the society at large), there are 100s of Igbo Youths, traders and business men getting busted and executed for drug-trafficking all across the world and at MMIA. Drug-trafficking is more mainstream in Igbo society than Ritualism is in Yorubaland. #Fact. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by Sweetguy25: 9:43pm On May 01, 2017
I'm Igbo but thats a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:48pm On May 01, 2017
Need a semi or fully detached duplexes at Igbo Efon lekki area of Lagos please contact me ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:49pm On May 01, 2017
Sweetguy25:
I'm Igbo but thats a lie.
You no dey comot...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 9:50pm On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Yinmu. 'Skull mining' (as you choose to call it) are isolated incidents in the SW compared to the wholesale embrace of Drug-trafficking by the Igbo youth and race. Relatively speaking, for every apprehended 'skull miner' in Ogun (who are often individuals on the fringes of the society at large), there are 100s of Igbo Youths, traders and business men getting busted and executed for drug-trafficking all across the world and at MMIA. Drug-trafficking is more mainstream in Igbo society than Ritualism is in Yorubaland. #Fact. undecided
Living in denial is your trademark, come and learn the more lucrative drug trade which igbos are using to buy up your lands and stop skull mining which has left you living in mud house and rusted roof. Isolated incidence ko

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by paramakina202: 9:53pm On May 01, 2017
Reasonable Yorubas don't want to imagine Nigeria without Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by AshiwajuFoward: 9:56pm On May 01, 2017
MXrep:

Living in denial is your trademark, come and learn the more lucrative drug trade which igbos are using to buy up your lands and stop skull mining which has left you living in mud house and rusted roof. Isolated incidence ko

Lol. Nah. You see, in Yorubaland, we value our good name than riches. You lots can continue encouraging your youths, traders and business-men in their drug-trafficking exploits. cheesy Sotay even the Asians know the Igbo tribe are drug-trafficking kingpins of Africa. lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by AshiwajuFoward: 9:57pm On May 01, 2017
@MXrep, Nwakuamu: Igbo Youths are crying for help. Where has Igbo society gone wrong?? Igbo elders need to urgently address this menace of Igbo drug-trafficking forthwith. IT's gotten out of hand. embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Ekwueme Warns Politicians Against Promoting Violence / Cameroun To Supply Electricity To Nigeria / Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.