Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video (6694 Views)

Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Lagos Was Not Developed By Igbos And Not Igbo Land / Oladuah Equiano: Twisted History By Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 10:02pm On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Lol. Nah. You see, in Yorubaland, we value our good name than riches. You lots can continue encouraging your youths, traders and business-men in their drug-trafficking exploits. cheesy Sotay even the Asians know the Igbo tribe are drug-trafficking kingpins of Africa. lipsrsealed
You value your name? so why mining skulls?? Living in denial is your trademark. You commit crime, it did not pay, igbos commit, it pays, you start claiming holy holy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by Nwakaumu(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Lol. Nah. You see, in Yorubaland, we value our good name than riches. You lots can continue encouraging your youths, traders and business-men in their drug-trafficking exploits. cheesy Sotay even the Asians know the Igbo tribe are drug-trafficking kingpins of Africa. lipsrsealed
so,human Skull mining is an honorable occupation in yoruba land?.Afonja come put one of una brother for chain.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by gberra: 10:06pm On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Yinmu. 'Skull mining' (as you choose to call it) are isolated incidents in the SW compared to the wholesale embrace of Drug-trafficking by the Igbo youth and race. Relatively speaking, for every apprehended 'skull miner' in Ogun (who are often individuals on the fringes of the society at large), there are 100s of Igbo Youths, traders and business men getting busted and executed for drug-trafficking all across the world and at MMIA. Drug-trafficking is more mainstream in Igbo society than Ritualism is in Yorubaland. #Fact. undecided
Which Ritualism are you talking about na?.. Stop putting it in ratio abeg. We all know the purveyors of Ritualism & cannibalism. Their forebears can't deny it.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by tifany89(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

When I see comments like yours I can't help buy wonder. So u r trying to paint ur tribe as what? What do u mean by isolated incidences when such cases abound. Drug pushing is an economic crime, though bad but it's understandable but ritualistic killings,skull mining and excavation etc are for wat purpose exactly? Such senseless killings n wickedness. I can excuse someone that carries dope but the idea of killing someone and removing their parts is something I can't seem to grasp. We saw supposed hajj pilgrims caught with drugs that are yorubas, so wat exactly is ur point. Remove the log in ur eyes before looking for wool to remove in the eyes of others. I tire for una o

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 10:10pm On May 01, 2017
gberra:
Which Ritualism are you talking about na?.. Stop putting it in ratio abeg. We all know the purveyors of Ritualism & cannibalism. Their forebears can't deny it.
keep quiet! your skull mining is not paying, our drug is paying and we are buying up properties with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv-8sniW6MQ

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by AshiwajuFoward: 10:11pm On May 01, 2017
tifany89:

When I see comments like yours I can't help buy wonder. So u r trying to paint ur tribe as what? What do u mean by isolated incidences when such cases abound. Drug pushing is an economic crime, though bad but it's understandable but ritualistic killings,skull mining and excavation etc are for wat purpose exactly? Such senseless killings n wickedness. I can excuse someone that carries dope but the idea of killing someone and removing their parts is something I can't seem to grasp. We saw supposed hajj pilgrims caught with drugs that are yorubas, so wat exactly is ur point. Remove the log in ur eyes before looking for wool to remove in the eyes of others. I tire for una o

Shut the fvck up with your sermon, bloody hypocrite. Why not direct that at your brother who started this shyt. Get the funk off my mention before I wooze you.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by Nwakaumu(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2017
paramakina202:
Reasonable Yorubas don't want to imagine Nigeria without Igbos.
That's why they carry one Naijeria for head like they women dey carry Agbo-jedi for market.They latest Antic na restructuring.well,who no like better thing?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by tifany89(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2017
MXrep:

You value your name? so why mining skulls?? Living in denial is your trademark. You commit crime, it did not pay, igbos commit, it pays, you start claiming holy holy
Nor mind d dot. See all d pictures u r bringing and an sure there are plenty more where dat came from and he is here claiming isolated incidences, lol I doubt he knows d meaning of dat word. He came to ridicule the Igbos but ended up ridiculing himself n his Afonja people. Delusions of grandeur

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by AshiwajuFoward: 10:15pm On May 01, 2017
@MXrep, Nwakuamu: Igbo Youths are crying for help. Where has Igbo society gone wrong?? Igbo elders need to urgently address this menace of Igbo drug-trafficking forthwith. IT's gotten out of hand. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 10:20pm On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
@MXrep, Nwakuamu: Igbo Youths are crying for help. Where has Igbo society gone wrong?? Igbo elders need to urgently address this menace of Igbo drug-trafficking forthwith. IT's gotten out of hand. embarassed embarassed
Yoruba youths see their igbo counterparts building mansions, instead learning how to hustle, the lazy mofos will carry cutlass hunting for heads, how this supposedly educated people believe that human head can turn to money marvel me

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by paramakina202: 10:25pm On May 01, 2017
Nwakaumu:
That's why they carry one Naijeria for head like they women dey carry Agbo-jedi for market.They latest Antic na restructuring.well,who no like better thing?

Even the crazy ones here no say naija without Ndigbo will be a boring hell fire for them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by MXrep: 10:32pm On May 01, 2017
more skull miners in the brow roof republic. LMFAO @ Isolated cases

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by Nwakaumu(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2017
MXrep:
more skull miners in the brow roof republic. LMFAO @ Isolated cases
Back to the the Topic:Igbo own 70% of houses in lagos based on"Isolated cases".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by Oxtonguy: 10:48pm On May 01, 2017
60% of real estate in lagos is higher and thicker the real estate in the whole of erosion ravaged south east. Association of chest beating grin Well who no like better thing lagos dey develop, them dey find way to attach themselve to lagos archivement lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by Justiceleague1: 2:45am On May 02, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

a big .... @ 40
jobless and hungry big one..
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by Jabioro: 2:55am On May 02, 2017
Probably you deceived yourself when you ride on cockroach horse to your in laws abode..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by tifany89(m): 5:17am On May 02, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Shut the fvck up with your sermon, bloody hypocrite. Why not direct that at your brother who started this shyt. Get the funk off my mention before I wooze you.
Mumu ranting online on a faceless forum like u can do shit. If dem born u well come tell me this nonsense to my face mtchewwww. Every idiot be feeling like superman nonsense.oponu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by arewaboy01(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2017
na pursue we go pursue iyamiri comot from Nigeria dat time will come we just waiting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Yorubas Confess. 60% Real Estate In Lagos Owned By Igbos. Video by brown3: 8:05am On May 02, 2017
MXrep:

baddest guy, u re damn funy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election / Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun / Tinubu Congratulates CJN Ariwoola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.