Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Mess(fart) A Lot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mess(fart) A Lot (8381 Views)

I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 13, 2017
amEmmy:
Hi, pls i mess a lot, loud sounding mess. It comes as natural alarm then for my roommates around 4 a.m everymorning. My roommates were always complaining of the loudness and spanking my bom in the process.., the good thing is it doesnt smell but its damn loud and reoccurent...
Also whenever i eat beans, it has finish for anyone around me, the mess i mess is silent but real smelly... Cos of these i stopped eating beans
As a result of my messing escapades, am scared of sleeping in a guy's place to avoid embarresment... The few times i stayed in a guys house, i barely slept through the night.... Pls do guys like ladies who mess

you can post Ur contact (Whatsapp or FB) in Ur profile
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Seajae: 6:54pm On May 13, 2017
amEmmy:
Hi, pls i mess a lot, loud sounding mess. It comes as natural alarm then for my roommates around 4 a.m everymorning. My roommates were always complaining of the loudness and spanking my bom in the process.., the good thing is it doesnt smell but its damn loud and reoccurent...
Also whenever i eat beans, it has finish for anyone around me, the mess i mess is silent but real smelly... Cos of these i stopped eating beans
As a result of my messing escapades , am scared of sleeping in a guy's place to avoid embarresment... The few times i stayed in a guys house, i barely slept through the night.... Pls do guys like ladies who mess
Messcapades cheesy
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by tonaydo(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2017
amEmmy:
As a result of my messing escapades, am scared of sleeping in a guy's place to avoid embarresment... The few times i stayed in a guys house, i barely slept through the night.... Pls do guys like ladies who mess
me I don't have problem with girls that fart. . .i just don't like fake people. . .farting is a gift of nature perhaps e no gt toilet but you can work on it by visiting the toilet everyday
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Drixxx(m): 12:31am On May 14, 2017
uhmm kindly show us a pic of you 'messing' OR .......u know the rest
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Drixxx(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2017
Lmaooo @ Messing Escapades ! wink
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by sleepyeyez(m): 2:45am On May 14, 2017
amEmmy:

it can be quite embarrasing for me... Its not as simple as that, i just did one now self... It comes unconciously and its usually loud
plus d 4 a.m is usually almost everyday.... My mum was asking me hope i have stopped it b4 i will enter husbands house with that habit

Lmao grin
I don laugh fall from bed knack for ground! grin
Op said "I jus did one now sef...".
Girl u funny die. U sure say u no go go back village go find out who send the thing give u? grin
E dey happen every 4am? N u dey complain?
My friend, stop that n appreciate the fact say u get in-built, natural alarm system.
Ok, na joke I dey o.
I get that it embarasses u but Don't take d ish too seriously before it starts to affect u psychologically. All of us dey do am.
I, Personally no get issue wit am. Maybe cos from childhood, my family always made jokes about it so I grew up being comfortable bout it.

Cut down on food that will get u bloated or reduce ur intake of gaseous stuff. Drink lots of water n use d toilet more.

I bet guys who don't have issue with ur messcapades r already pming u. grin
Na so person dey take find husband, like play like play o. grin
And if una come get the same mess issue, e mean say una pikin go be biological weapon. Kikikikiki grin
The syrian government or their rebels will be interested. grin
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by amEmmy(f): 10:45pm On May 14, 2017
Seajae:
Messcapades cheesy
lol... Yesoo...
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2017
Mtcheew

wetin concern me?

Abeg make i dy scratch my yansh dy go jareh

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by amEmmy(f): 10:52pm On May 14, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Lmao grin
I don laugh fall from bed knack for ground! grin
Op said "I jus did one now sef...".
Girl u funny die. U sure say u no go go back village go find out who send the thing give u? grin
E dey happen every 4am? N u dey complain?
My friend, stop that n appreciate the fact say u get in-built, natural alarm system.
Ok, na joke I dey o.
I get that it embarasses u but Don't take d ish too seriously before it starts to affect u psychologically. All of us dey do am.
I, Personally no get issue wit am. Maybe cos from childhood, my family always made jokes about it so I grew up being comfortable bout it.

Cut down on food that will get u bloated or reduce ur intake of gaseous stuff. Drink lots of water n use d toilet more.

I bet guys who don't have issue with ur messcapades r already pming u. grin
Na so person dey take find husband, like play like play o. grin
And if una come get the same mess issue, e mean say una pikin go be biological weapon. Kikikikiki grin
The syrian government or their rebels will be interested. grin
you correct sha

But its only one nairaland, you guys can make a lady feel loved for her messcapades... Am gonna be indulging in my messcapades with pride whilst putting your contributions and suggestions into consideration.... Thanks y'all
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 16, 2017
amEmmy:

you correct sha

But its only one nairaland, you guys can make a lady feel loved for her messcapades... Am gonna be indulging in my messcapades with pride whilst putting your contributions and suggestions into consideration.... Thanks y'all
Please your whatsapp contact or at least FB.. need to chat you up.
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 17, 2017
amEmmy
please I sincerely request Ur contact..
either FB or whatsapp..
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 17, 2017
Cc amEmmy
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 17, 2017
amEmmy:

you correct sha

You should make fart videos sometime and post on youtube

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 17, 2017
amEmmy:
lol... Yesoo...
saw Ur email

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by fart4mee: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin kissTHIS IS FUNNY AND SERIOUS DEPENDING ON YOU PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW AND MORALITY OR SEXUAL ATTRACTION
to many guyz at least 85percent are digusted by a lady farting at any time anywhere, its a major sexual and emotional TURN OFF so no matter how beautiful a lady is, she become an OGRE OR OCS emmidiately she let one tiny fart loose out of her cute butt.. this set of guyz live a fairytale and fantansy life and reality , so they picture every lady as princess SNOWWHITE, the goddess ATHENA who are pure, so a lady must not BURP , SNEEZ, FART OR POOP AT ALL.. yet many of them still abuse women sexually or brutally when they are angry.. that is the highest level of hypocrisy

10percent of guyz and men dont really thinks its a big deal though they may not like it but they beleave its natural.. this set of guyz have the understanding ladies an women are human beings that also have human flaws and perfections so no big deal if a woman sneeze, burp, fart and poop

THE LAST 5PERCENT OF GUYZ ARE WHAT LADIES CALL PERVERTS AND PSCHO SEXUAL IMMORALS.. this guys are actually EPROCTAPHILLIA personality which means their major sexual arrousal and turn on is ladies fart or the site or image and video of girls and women farting.. they love ladie farting so much that they encourage their gitlfriend or wife to fart arround them.. if they are single they create immagination of ladies farting in their face, sometimes they download farting videos from the net to suit their sexual plessure.. if a lady that fart alot meet such a man people will think the woman actually CHARM HIM WITH LOVE PORTION because he will be whorshiping her life a small god..
so my sister you know your body situation and dont hide and pretend in a relationship to please any man.. its not whorth it.. so far so good you will need to free yourself one day and he will start having mix feeling.. guyz are always looking for excuses to leave a lady so its better to be with a man who ACCEPT YOU THE WAY YOU ARE AND EMBRACE YOUR FLAWS AND IMPERFECTION.. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Ghosttt(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
fart4mee:
cheesy cheesy grin kissTHIS IS FUNNY AND SERIOUS DEPENDING ON YOU PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW AND MORALITY OR SEXUAL ATTRACTION
to many guyz at least 85percent are digusted by a lady farting at any time anywhere, its a major sexual and emotional TURN OFF so no matter how beautiful a lady is, she become an OGRE OR OCS emmidiately she let one tiny fart loose out of her cute butt.. this set of guyz live a fairytale and fantansy life and reality , so they picture every lady as princess SNOWWHITE, the goddess ATHENA who are pure, so a lady must not BURP , SNEEZ, FART OR POOP AT ALL.. yet many of them still abuse women sexually or brutally when they are angry.. that is the highest level of hypocrisy

10percent of guyz and men dont really thinks its a big deal though they may not like it but they beleave its natural.. this set of guyz have the understanding ladies an women are human beings that also have human flaws and perfections so no big deal if a woman sneeze, burp, fart and poop

THE LAST 5PERCENT OF GUYZ ARE WHAT LADIES CALL PERVERTS AND PSCHO SEXUAL IMMORALS.. this guys are actually EPROCTAPHILLIA personality which means their major sexual arrousal and turn on is ladies fart or the site or image and video of girls and women farting.. they love ladie farting so much that they encourage their gitlfriend or wife to fart arround them.. if they are single they create immagination of ladies farting in their face, sometimes they download farting videos from the net to suit their sexual plessure.. if a lady that fart alot meet such a man people will think the woman actually CHARM HIM WITH LOVE PORTION because he will be whorshiping her life a small god..
so my sister you know your body situation and dont hide and pretend in a relationship to please any man.. its not whorth it.. so far so good you will need to free yourself one day and he will start having mix feeling.. guyz are always looking for excuses to leave a lady so its better to be with a man who ACCEPT YOU THE WAY YOU ARE AND EMBRACE YOUR FLAWS AND IMPERFECTION.. shocked

Sorry on wat grounds did u get ur analysis ?
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by fart4mee: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU.. ITS EVIDENCE OF GOOD DIET DIGESTION SYSTEM IN YOUR BOWELS... IF YOU DOUBT IT, YOU CANNOT DEY RELEIF YOU ALWAYS FELT ANY TIMR YOU LET THOSE LONG.AND LOUD MESS(FART) GAS THAT HAS ACCUMULATED IN YOUR TUMMY, THEN.REMEMBER THE INCONVINIENCE AND PAIN IT CREATES INSIDE YOU ANY TIME TOU HOLD IT IN JUST IMPRESS PEOPLE AROUND YOU.. so dont bother losing sleep about wether a guy will not accept you because many guyz are looking for a lady that fart alot to start a serious relationship with
I HAD THESAME EXCESSIVE FARTING CONDITION AND DUE TO MY IGNORANCE I SPENT ALOT OF MONEY (over 300k naira) TRYING TO FIX MYSELF, IT.WAS JUST WASTE AND I WAS FOOLISH VICTIM OF DOCTORS AND HERBAL NATIVE LIQUID SOLUTION WHICH WILL WORK TEMPORALLY..
my life took a turn when i read about super starartiste, actors.and actressess both in nigeria and abroad who are not shy about their FARTING POTENTIALS AND YET THEY STILL GET THE.ACCEPTANCE OF THEIR LOVED ONES, e.g, tiwa savage, anita joseph, rmd, bratRELEASEelena gomez etc..
I watched a documentry movie on FARTS and the profesional farter who fart for money MR. METHANE.. explain how person who has a lot of flatulence generation can learn to master the beautiful ART of farting so they can have control over their fart.i other to aviod unessary public embarrassment..
THIS WHAT I PRACTISED AND MIRACULOUSLY I WAS BETTER NOT HEALED (because i dont consider farting a sickness) BUT NOW HAVE CONTROL OF MY FART WHEN AND WHERE I CAN RELEASE MY MESS... ALDOUGH I AM NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW BECAUSE I LOST.SO.MANY LADIES BEFORE, I HAVE DECIDED TO PATIENT UNTIL I CONECT TO A LADY THAT FARTS ALOT.. SO THERE WILL NO PROBLEM WHEN WE ARE INTIMATE AND FART WHENEVER WE ARE TOGETHER..
dont let ppl confuse into taking medication that can lead to.another problems in the.future because of ordinary mess...i am speaking.from expirience..
MY FRIENDS WIFE IS PARTIALLY BARREN NOW AND STILL LOOKING FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WONB TILL TODAY BECAUSE OFF THE TREAMENT SHE UNDERGO JUST TO STOP HER EXCESSIVE FARTING PROBLEM SOMETIME AGO... SOME OF THE BITTERS CHEMICAL SOLUTION AND AGBO JEDI SHE.DRANK DURING THAT PERIOD COUPLED WITH INJECTIONS AND ALL SORT OF DRUGS HAS LET TO SOMETHING ELSE NOW ALL IN THE NAME OF I WANT TO STOP EMBARRASSING MY HUSBAND EVERYWHERE WE GO.. THE FUNNIEST THING.WAS.THAT HER HUSBAND WAS NOT.COMPLAINING BEACUSE HE FIND IT FUNNY AND SEXY...
so you shoul be wise concerning this gift that you have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
If you are the type that suppresses your fart in the daytime, you tend to release them at night.

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by yomex139(m): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2018
please I love girls dat fart alot I will love to meet you please

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by black3: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
I luv u@amEmmy
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by aetel1: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Are you still messing @amemmy. Ready to enjoy it
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Kingsdave(m): 1:54am On Nov 13, 2019
amEmmy:

My sister had that before.... She doesn't anymore... Be mindful of what you eat.... You need to detoxify yourself first... Then go on dieting... She doesnt experience that anymore....

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by RejectedStone: 3:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Hmm most guys that love farting ladies are into ANAL. So be reassured those sending you PM probably want that your innocent ANUS drilled.

My take tho

Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
amEmmy:

Hi hello, I'm your boss...you are still a learner
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by lilbarracuda(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
mess your way to the top
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by walezy85: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmm silent mess naim bad pass
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Clinghton: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nne, there is no rain without thunder.
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:58am On Jan 07, 2020
amEmmy:
lol..shows you are perfectly OK dear. Your man should love you the way you are.
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Timekeeper: 6:20am On Jan 07, 2020
amEmmy:

Your question shud be,

does guys like ladies who has no sense?
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Swarez091(m): 3:00am On May 06, 2020
I need a chubby naughty female bestie that can be command me to come and bury my face in her butthole that she wanna fart(mess)in my mouth.i will be treat her like a queen
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Swarez091(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
amEmmy:
please can you marry me? for real I love a lady that can be very free and happy to be farting on my face,it really Hot me and make her look so sexy and real to me
Re: I Mess(fart) A Lot by Swarez091(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
amEmmy:

it can be quite embarrasing for me... Its not as simple as that, i just did one now self... It comes unconciously and its usually loud
plus d 4 a.m is usually almost everyday.... My mum was asking me hope i have stopped it b4 i will enter husbands house with that habit
to be sincere one man food is another man poison, you are my dream lady and I swear to God you are my dream woman am very serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IS That Regina Daniel's Clitoris?/pix/ / How To Get Rich Sugar Mummy Direct Numbers, No Agent Needed / SEE How This Girl missed Her opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.