Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions (719 Views)

Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by ozeman(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2017
I have always followed posts of people seeking advice on their relationships, and I must commend we have intelligent people who give intelligent advices on this platform. I seriously need advice on what to do,
I'm in a serious relationship with a lady, I do love and cherish her. We have actually been dating for about 6months now and we are not scared of committing further in the relationship. She's presently not in Nigeria, so in our course of chatting recently, she revealed she has actually had more than 5 abortions with other guys before she met me.
The issues now are I told her it will be hard for me to even thinking of settling down with such a lady. She said I don't love her blah blah blah.
My concerns now are :
1= After 5 abortions, are her chances of getting a child not sketchy
2= Am I being selfish for telling her my worries.
Re: She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by rifasenate11(m): 3:29am On May 02, 2017
she comfortably had 5 abortions, I wouldn't advice you to take things like this lightly. it means she is still willing to push further if she deemed it fit. asking if she can still conceive, I will advice you to seek a professional advice from a medical expert in that issue.
Re: She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by jeyselassie(m): 3:35am On May 02, 2017
ozeman:
I have always followed posts of people seeking advice on their relationships, and I must commend we have intelligent people who give intelligent advices on this platform. I seriously need advice on what to do,
I'm in a serious relationship with a lady, I do love and cherish her. We have actually been dating for about 6months now and we are not scared of committing further in the relationship. She's presently not in Nigeria, so in our course of chatting recently, she revealed she has actually had more than 5 abortions with other guys before she met me.
The issues now are I told her it will be hard for me to even thinking of settling down with such a lady. She said I don't love her blah blah blah.
My concerns now are :
but on the contrary what if she lied to you about ever having abortions and you never knew till you probably got married. childbirth is from God afterall there are women who married as virgins and are still unable to put to bed. To be frank I think you should judge her on whether both of you are compatible and if she makes you a better person. if you study that the bond between both of you isnt based on pretense then give her a chance but never tell a woman to her face that abortion is a reason because you have no idea what she has been through. you can let that decision be at the bottom of your heart.
Re: She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by Defaramade(m): 3:39am On May 02, 2017
ozeman:
My concerns now are :
She's the selfish one o jare, 5 abortions tan tan, ah ah Some girls are very wicked fa. She don turn serial killer na, Heu

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by Nobody: 4:51am On May 02, 2017
shocked

5 abortions? For real?

This type of lady should NOT be taken seriously...she messed up her life & expect someone like u to stand for her? undecided

I think u juz made the right decision for urself & for ur future...
Re: She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by Nobody: 4:53am On May 02, 2017
It could be more than that.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by youngprof2n(m): 5:02am On May 02, 2017
What If She Is Just Testing You Cos If What She Told You Happened For Real, It Should Be Her Top Secret..
Re: She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by dingbang(m): 5:34am On May 02, 2017
youngprof2n:
What If She Is Just Testing You Cos If What She Told You Happened For Real, It Should Be Her Top Secret..
testing the microphone.. I , 2
Re: She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by dingbang(m): 5:36am On May 02, 2017
Any woman dat can successfully kill 5 of her unborn children without remorse is a demon and should never be married to...

Thanks and God bless..

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by Nobody: 7:37am On May 02, 2017
These women that have had multiple abortion always carry curses on their head up and down.
Re: She Said I'm Selfish After She Had 5 Abortions by dacblogger: 7:43am On May 02, 2017
You are lucky she told you,some gals won't bother telling you...anyways,that won't stop her from taking in that's if her womb is still intact

(1) (Reply)

11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / / African Women Are Blessed, Miss Backside Competition (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.