Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Reply A Bvn Scammer Got From A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply A Bvn Scammer Got From A Friend (1094 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reply A Bvn Scammer Got From A Friend by Ekehwinz: 7:43am On May 02, 2017
Most of us must have been getting this messages from scammers. Well, a friend of mine got one and decided to reply the scammer appropriately.

Re: Reply A Bvn Scammer Got From A Friend by GabriellecGow: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
BVN scanner has some facts on this it will able to provide the data according to the function that was shown over the pictures. I have to fetch data from this so I can write a research paper for me this was assigned me from my college that will maintain some facts according to the plan on it.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man & The Wife Did To A Man Trying To Sleep With The Wife(video & Pic / Leftover Girls Are For Good Guys.... / SEX STORY: My Kinky Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.