Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? (14503 Views)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by macanu(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Igbo women are good to impregnate and run sha

1 Like

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by backtosender: 12:23pm On May 02, 2017
bootylady101:

abeg read again and this time slowly

other tribes stand independent maintaining a long standing last name and bloodline and monarchy, do the igbo's stand independent or do they ve anyone or family name that has stayed a thousand years?

even the 12 tribes of Israel didn't stay that long but still the know what particular family they come from, even a peasant in the north or any part of Nigeria know where they are from withconcrete proofs even children.

looking atthe gods other tribes worshipped you can see little similarities but with the igbo's none has similarities with wat the people of Israel worshipped, they only based oncomplexion
can you tell me where your afonja tribe migrated from?my dear stop talking what you don't have any idea about and learn....you not making sense.igbo knows where they came from and is evidently proven..... Go to aguleri and see lots of Israelis there doing their findings stop talking like a typical afonja

4 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by maclatunji: 12:31pm On May 02, 2017
Nkem4040:
Were you expecting them to look like Afonjas or like South Sudanese? Of course they are Igbos with jewish blood in them!

grin grin grin grin grin

There is a more logical explanation. Descendants of offspring of colonial slave traders in Eastern Nigeria. That your Jewish claim is so fraudulent I cannot laugh.

Another logical explanation is that they are biracial having a white parent.
Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by maclatunji: 12:36pm On May 02, 2017
bootylady101:
non pedigree people

clinging to anyone's history to gain importance

lost tribe ko found tribe ni

a tribe lost usually ve a long standing bloodline they do anything to keep, checkout Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the turks, yoruba, hausa

Na only Igbo wey their history start from slave trade n oil palm boom,if not for lord lugard,the won't be any warranty chief (so called OBI 's)

You are smart.

1 Like

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by tifany89(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2017
idioticmynd44:
use your brain(if u have any). I am married & not planning to get second wife so I dont understand the nonsense coming out of your upstair. its not a hidden fact that more of Igbo gals marries Yoruba men than Yoruba gals marries Igbo. the real Igbo hardly insults Yoruba like what we experience on here. its not a crime to marry outside ones tribe & DJ Cuppy is free to marry any tribe that she loves. We have more of Igbo living in South West than the numbers of Yoruba living in SE. Next time, maa so fun awon obi re ki won ya e l'opolo(iyen ti won ba ni) ki o to maa s'oro l'awujo nitori oro amukunmeko patapata lo n so jade.
Would have ignored ur comments but for something that caught my attention. U said d real igbos hardly insult yorubas, how about the yorubas dat insult Igbos here? What do u refer to them as? Take for instance this harmless thread, someone asked a question but your ever insecure brothers came n started spewing thrash with their hates asusual. Do those skins look like beaching to u? Most Igbo ladies are born naturally fair. Even u urself claiming the moral high ground was not left out, you have to say Igbo girls marry yoruba men like inter marriages doesn't occur everywhere. The fact that fewer Igbo guys marry yoruba girls is because of the fact that they have abundant of beauty n brains to pick from among Igbo ladies so why look outside? Just want u to get that into ur skull. U sound a bit reasonable but stop being hypocritical. Nice day

6 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by idioticmynd44: 1:01pm On May 02, 2017
tifany89:

Would have ignored ur comments but for something that caught my attention. U said d real igbos hardly insult yorubas, how about the yorubas dat insult Igbos here? What do u refer to them as? Take for instance this harmless thread, someone asked a question but your ever insecure brothers came n started spewing thrash with their hates asusual. Do those skins look like beaching to u? Most Igbo ladies are born naturally fair. Even u urself claiming the moral high ground was not left out, you have to say Igbo girls marry yoruba men like inter marriages doesn't occur everywhere. The fact that fewer Igbo guys marry yoruba girls is because of the fact that they have abundant of beauty n brains to pick from among Igbo ladies so why look outside? Just want u to get that into ur skull. U sound a bit reasonable but stop being hypocritical. Nice day
As I said in my early post, real Igbo dont abuse Yoruba because most of my business partner is Igbo & we hardly quarrel

1 Like

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by SlayerForever: 1:03pm On May 02, 2017
Nkem4040:

No mind them. They are worst men for marriage. Very unstable and don't take care of of their family. Will sleep with anything....no control like mpki... a male goat in Igbo!

Hahahahhaha...You forgot alaye work and general irresponsible behaviour. Leave these people jor.

6 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by SlayerForever: 1:04pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
idioticmynd44:
use your brain(if u have any). I am married & not planning to get second wife so I dont understand the nonsense coming out of your upstair. its not a hidden fact that more of Igbo gals marries Yoruba men than Yoruba gals marries Igbo. the real Igbo hardly insults Yoruba like what we experience on here. its not a crime to marry outside ones tribe & DJ Cuppy is free to marry any tribe that she loves. We have more of Igbo living in South West than the numbers of Yoruba living in SE. Next time, maa so fun awon obi re ki won ya e l'opolo(iyen ti won ba ni) ki o to maa s'oro l'awujo nitori oro amukunmeko patapata lo n so jade.
[/s]

Someone get a leash

2 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by SlayerForever: 1:23pm On May 02, 2017
You can see what the Internet helps Yoruba do. Yoruba nie have the effrontery to say Igbo ladies bleach just because their ladies are dark and ugly. Igbo fairness is debated all around the world by even whites as they find is strange that Africans with no White ancestors appear light skinned. But here are idiotic smelly Yoruba arguing nonsense on Nairaland. In every Igbo family there's a fair individual,born completely fair,these smellos are talking bleaching. How about we talk about all those dirty dirty bleached out old yoruba women you see all around lagos. These women along with their daughters have totally wrecked themselves with bleaching creams,you see their faces with fair,red,dark and green patches looking like rejected masquerades they're hearing talking of bleaching. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by totit: 1:39pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
SlayerForever:
You can see what the Internet helps Yoruba do. Yoruba nie have the effrontery to say Igbo ladies bleach just because their ladies are dark and ugly. Igbo fairness is debated all around the world by even whites as they find is strange that Africans with no White ancestors appear light skinned. But here are idiotic smelly Yoruba arguing nonsense on Nairaland. In every Igbo family there's a fair individual,born completely fair,these smellos are talking bleaching. How about we talk about all those dirty dirty bleached out old yoruba women you see all around lagos. These women along with their daughters have totally wrecked themselves with bleaching creams,you see their faces with fair,red,dark and green patches looking like rejected masquerades they're hearing talking of bleaching. Nonsense.
[/s]

Stop crying already...like you are in pain. It's the truth abeg grin

Even your comment is hate filled. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3774479/bianca-ojukwu-may-day-celebration/3#down

3 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by SlayerForever: 2:11pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
totit:

e
Stop crying already...like you are in pain. It's the truth abeg grin

Even your comment is hate filled. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3774479/bianca-ojukwu-may-day-celebration/3#down
[/s]

Sorry smello I know it touched a marrow. However,it's not my fault your women have multicolored patches on their faces due to bleaching gone wrong. It is also not my fault NO WOMAN of AFONJA descent dead,alive or to be born can be as good looking as the Bianca or millions of Igbo ladies out there. Trust me it's just God's will...If you're not happy with God,take the nearest bleaching cream to you and drink it down. Smello.

6 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by totit: 2:18pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
SlayerForever:

Sorry smello I know it touched a marrow. However,it's not my fault your women have multicolored patches on their faces due to bleaching gone wrong. It is also not my fault NO WOMAN of AFONJA descent dead,alive or to be born can be as good looking as the Bianca or millions of Igbo ladies out there. Trust me it's just God's will...If you're not happy with God,take the nearest bleaching cream to you and drink it down. Smello.
[/s]
Stop with the crying dude. And no I don't smell grin I am not from Aba.

Stop crying pained, poor thing grin

You know you can't hid the truth..your women bleach a lot in the name of maintaining their skin.

Swallow the truth abeg

3 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by SlayerForever: 2:22pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
totit:

Stop with the crying dude. And no I don't smell grin I am not from Aba.

Stop crying pained, poor thing grin
[/s]

Smello next time talk rubbish. Lemme bounce jor,smellos everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:26pm On May 02, 2017
kola7000:
What Planet Are These Mixed-Looking Igbo Women From? Are they Really Nigerians?

Looks like they bleached their skin if you ask me. That orange look is as unnatural as light-skinned people come. I bet they smell when you get close to them.

1 Like

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by totit: 2:26pm On May 02, 2017
SlayerForever:

Smello next time talk rubbish. Lemme bounce jor,smellos everywhere.

grin grin grin grin

The poor thing keep shouting smelling.

I am not from Aba abeg grin
Carry you dirty aba smelling boxer comot for ye

2 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by tifany89(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2017
idioticmynd44:
As I said in my early post, real Igbo dont abuse Yoruba because most of my business partner is Igbo & we hardly quarrel
And the yorubas that insult igbos are what? Real yorubas? Isn't dat hypocrisy? Call ur brothers out first before anything else after all they are the aggressors. Always the one starting the whole insults and all. Someone posted a thread and the first comment a reasonable human being can come up is "Ipob are bastards" and u expect Igbos here to fold their arms n be looking? If u insult us just be ready for double. Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by SlayerForever: 2:32pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
totit:

grin grin grin grin
The poor thing keep shouting smelling.
I am not from Aba abeg grin Carry you dirty aba smelling boxer comot for ye
[/s]
Smello.

2 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by SlayerForever: 2:33pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
ISpiksDaTroof:

Looks like they bleached their skin if you ask me. That orange look is as unnatural as light-skinned people come. I bet they smell when you get close to them.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by totit: 2:35pm On May 02, 2017
SlayerForever:

Smello.

LMAO.

I told you, I am not from Aba,Ebonyi dude
Go and wash your dirty yellow bombom..mtcheew bororo like you.

abeg I no fit laff grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by mannymoney: 2:40pm On May 02, 2017
idioticmynd44:

A very useless thread for the poor that cannot get close to those igbo beauty. self-service urself 2 death!

5 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by Rossikk(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2017
Nkem4040:
Were you expecting them to look like Afonjas or like South Sudanese? Of course they are Igbos with jewish blood in them!
Their complexion has nothing to do with Jewish blood, even if they have Jewish ancestry. The original Jews were not white. They were black. Just as the white Jesus you worship today was black. Go and research and stop swallowing colonial distortions.

It is also rather disgusting to read these self hating blacks with racial inferiority complex openly elevating light skin to superiority over dark skin. Rest assured you are still SLAVES if you think that way. And you are DISGUSTING. Your ancestors never regarded light skin as more beautiful than dark skin. It's a sick mentality you were taught by colonialists. Try and shed it, so you do not pass on your disfigured mindset to your offspring.

2 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by lilytender: 2:50pm On May 02, 2017
Zikaviirus:
Igbo women and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6.

Mr. Afonja stop admiring our women.

They are not mixed looking, they are just bleached. QED.

2 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by SlayerForever: 3:24pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
totit:

LMAO.
I told you, I am not from Aba,Ebonyi dude Go and wash your dirty yellow bombom..mtcheew bororo like you.

abeg I no fit laff grin cheesy cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by SlayerForever: 3:25pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
Rossikk:
Their complexion has nothing to do with Jewish blood, even if they have Jewish ancestry. The original Jews were not white. They were black. Just as the white Jesus you worship today was black. Go and research and stop swallowing colonial distortions.

It is also rather disgusting to read these self hating blacks with racial inferiority complex openly elevating light skin to superiority over dark skin. Rest assured you are still SLAVES if you think that way. And you are DISGUSTING. Your ancestors never regarded light skin as more beautiful than dark skin. It's a sick mentality you were taught by colonialists. Try and shed it, so you do not pass on your disfigured mindset to your offspring.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by massive102: 3:28pm On May 02, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by totit: 3:29pm On May 02, 2017
SlayerForever:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Funny dude wink

1 Like

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by SlayerForever: 3:31pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
totit:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Funny dude wink
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by ScotMisile: 3:33pm On May 02, 2017
Truth be told....any yoruba man can kill himself just to have Ibo sex....i wonder why they are so obsessed with Igbo sex as if its the only thing there is to life....why will the remaining Igbo girls not marry them?...any yoruba man will worship an ibo woman...and that is WHAT every woman wants...who no like better thing?....although many igbo girls who married yoruba always come back to us to pay homage ...na me dey even pursue them...i know some ibo women who control the yoruba mans home and family like PS2....my advice you guys should love yoruba girls like you claim you do to ours.....stop pretending IGBO SEX is your major problem...But a yoruba man can kill even if you eye their women...xenophobia at work

4 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by totit: 3:43pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
ScotMisile:
Truth be told....any yoruba man can kill himself just to have Ibo sex....i wonder why they are so obsessed with Igbo sex as if its the only thing there is to life....why will the remaining Igbo girls not marry them?...any yoruba man will worship an ibo woman...and that is WHAT every woman wants...who no like better thing?....although many igbo girls who married yoruba always come back to us to pay homage ...na me dey even pursue them...i know some ibo women who control the yoruba mans home and family like PS2....my advice you guys should love yoruba girls like you claim you do to ours.....stop pretending IGBO SEX is your major problem...But a yoruba man can kill even if you eye their women...xenophobia at work
[/s]

Another lies.
Home made, aba stats pulled from another yellow bombom...

See chest beating at it best shocked

Now, ask yourself, why are your woman after yoruba men, are they being jazzed or what?

Keep deluding yourself

2 Likes

Re: What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? by OkoNDOoBo: 3:49pm On May 02, 2017
you mean those white chalks, that have bleached their skin to white!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somali Or Ethiopian Girls? / 7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse. / My Adventure With An Okada Rider (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.