Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences (10291 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / A Wife Able Women Still Exist Here, Use This Questions To Screen Her / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by henrygold100: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2017
I wonder if fvck mates without any strong feelings do exist here ... No string attached, just help ur partner when in need... Share ur experience guys
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Fidelismaria: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
cry
I once asked a girl to be my fvck buddy
didn't go down well with the biitcch
she gave me 3 resounding slap
I can still hear the echoes

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Lalas247(f): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
U mean friends with benefits?

8 Likes

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by IamSINZ(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
sad
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Lalas247(f): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

sad
Ogini sad
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by IamSINZ(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Ogini sad
You know sad
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Lalas247(f): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

You know sad
cry
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by IamSINZ(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Lalas247(f): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by IamSINZ(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by IamSINZ(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=comradespade post=61191345][/quote]
Congress, how far na?
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Dharneehell(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
henrygold100:
I wonder if fvck mates without any strong feelings do exist here ... No string attached, just help ur partner when in need... Share ur experience guys

They do.

1 Like

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Skain(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
They surely exist but at the end they wanna keep you.. from experience

8 Likes

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by SirMichael1: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Very rare in this part of the world but yeah, _fuck buddies exist!
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by henrygold100: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
exactly
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by terrezo2002(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
henrygold100:
There is more to life than this

6 Likes

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by henrygold100: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Fidelismaria:
cry

grin
Fidelismaria:
cry

eiyaaa sorry bro
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yes,we dey exist. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by kay29000(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yea, I have had a couple friends with benefits on here over the years. I have many experiences. I had one that used to switch off the light in her apartment whenever I come over, cos she didn't want me to know how she looks or recognize her in public. I everntually saw her face tho...after a couple of hookups.

She was a great girl, but she had one issue of...when she wants sex, she wants it NOW! NOW! NOW! My house is like 30 minutes away from hers, but she would want me to get to her within 5 minutes. lol! That was always my issue with her.

15 Likes

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by sonofanarchy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
my present girlfriend , wanted me to be her sex mate but after sometime she fell in love with me so badly..
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Gidex4u(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes please if u are interested.
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Phonefanatic: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
So many exist but it's better off not discussed between both parties. Just let things flow even if you know he or she has a serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by swagkingcole(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Uhmm....

1 Like

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

Congress, how far na?

Congress ko angry be kiaful
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Elnino4ladies: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
I have one presently. we only fvck no string attached.

3 Likes

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Spectre007: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Deep within u.... u dnt get jealous when u see her with another guy nd vice versa?
Elnino4ladies:
I have one presently. we only fvck no string attached.
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by UyiIredia(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
They exist. I have friends who do it.
Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Elnino4ladies: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Spectre007:
Deep within u.... u dnt get jealous when u see her with another guy nd vice versa?

Not at all. they was a day we were banging seriously. Her boyfriend called. I no send her I was just doing my thing.

2 Likes

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Spectre007: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
lolz,its rare to find a lady with fwb interest dis days,how did u successfully go about urs?
Elnino4ladies:

Not at all. they was a day we were banging seriously. Her boyfriend called. I no send her I was just doing my thing.

3 Likes

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by Alexanderbells2: 1:48am On Oct 08, 2017

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences by schumastic(m): 3:39am On Oct 08, 2017
Yeah they do, but it all depends on how matured both of them are, the only issue I have is, the ladies start wanting more and that's a problem to me Cus am gamaphobia.

Seriously is fun knowing nothing is attached, especially when you both enjoy each other's company in terms of gist, fun, hang out etc and when it's time for sex, you get down to it.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? / Russian Couple Reunited After 60 Years Apart / Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.