Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. (2691 Views)

10 Real Life Mysteries That No One Has Been Able To Solve Till Date / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Some Interesting And Amazing Facts That Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by drezzyx(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Firstly every story and facts of this thread of the sea is proven real from a sailor of over 30 years with vast experiences both on and in the sea and was seen with the eye and felt too… Some which aren’t scientifically proven cuz they still lack behind.
I’m sure most people don’t know the sea comes in stages like the twilight zone, sunlidlght, midnight, trench zone etc… but we will get to that later in the thread… but the creatures first which my curiosity was really based on.
Started with an experience he had in 1999, on the sea in the cold weather, he came upshore to smoke and heard melodies coming from the waters sounds like a dull guitar sound with a mix of sounds of beads clashing. He turned on bright lamp and saw a glimpse of a giant eel.
With limbs, swam just below the ship but was disturbed by the light, he described the eel was a size of 2 sedan cars parked on a row, and it had the eyeball of a human but much bigger.. and that was his second time seeing it, a creature that is yet to be named or found by science
And this creature makes a sound in form of a melody, like a melody that serves as a decoy to attract prey or something. not to talk of fishes with 2 heads like siamese twins, 2 heads in one body not a birth defect & a resemblance of a catfish, he said they have caught about 5
In 2002 a German diver worked with them, dived into the sea and came with shocking facts that the sea has different layers that has effects and powers he felt. There is a depth and layer you dive into and get the sudden urge to sleep..
With the oxygen mask and all.. this layer has an effect on the brain and in a space of 5 secs if you don’t swim above the layer you will doze off. Another layer makes you hallucinate, the diver said he got to that layer and saw his daughter and his late mother, hallucination tho.
Every diver is advised not to get to 3000ft when diving cuz at that point is the midnight zone, the light rays from the sky doesn’t get there.. in there is total darkness and they perceived certain spirits works there, even science confirmed the midnight zone as dangerous..
And till date haven’t confirmed forces that operates there asides the black sea dragon, my friend confirmed they caught one durning industrial fishing process, something of this nature. Only moves in the midnight zone, there are the giant sizes capable of swallowing humans too.
And till date haven't confirmed forces that operates there asides the black sea dragon, my friend confirmed they caught one durning industrial fishing process, something of this nature. Only moves in the midnight zone, there are the giant sizes capable of swallowing humans too.
2004 his friend, also a sailor too and a ghanian man (now late) mysteriously became dumb after he claimed to have seen a merman (male version of a mermaid). While on a ship, he sailed with a smaller boat for cruise alone in the evening and after about 30mins suddenly screamed..

The workers on the ship set out to rescue him with another boat, he had fainted but they brought him back to the ship. And after reviving he kept telling them he saw a mermaid with beards, looks so much like a man rocked his boat from under and hit him with what he wasn’t sure of

He kept murmuring this for about 20 mins while the ship crew tried to calm him and in about an hour later he became dumb and suffered partial stroke too…he lost his life in this sickness, which confirmed it to the crew then that truly mermaid exists in both Male in female forms

Just like humans, he said the believe of sailors is God created humans & animals to be on land while humans rule over animals just as he created mermaids & mermans to be in the water to rule over water creatures, and he strongly believes they live in a community just like humans

And that they dwell in the deepest part of the ocean called the “challenger zone” and 2 scientists that travels in the submarines confirmed this, they are populated too but maybe not as much as humans but they indeed exists but not in the shallow waters.

But also swim up to shore once in a while too, the water is their zone so its understandable…There are Creatures of the sea with complex brains close to humans, live longer too, there are creatures of 600 years old in the sea. E.g the cracken, a giant octopus found the pacific

An adult cracken is capable of sinking a ship as big as titanic effortlessly with its arms, but this creatures appears once in a while in a glimpse and sometimes looks like a dream, he said his Norway sailor friend saw one and reported but scientists didn’t believe him…

He explained a zone called the abyss zone, the zone before the challenge deep and after the midnight zone.. the abyss zone has it’s own light rays lol, light from the sun doesn’t get there but mysteriously it has it’s light from God knows where, a scientist he worked with…

Confirmed this also, the light Ray’s is greenish in color and very bright it hasn’t been recorded cuz research are still going on it and researchers left this part out when explaining. If you Google abyss zone, it explains it but they left out the explanation of light rays lol

I told us about the zones right?

Now note that every thing of nature on land is also in the seas. Forest, hills, mountains, even trees are all in the seas too, it’s like a replica of nature and in the trench zone is a forest.

In the challenger zone is the mountains and hills as speculated, and it was noted mermaids and mermans dwell in the challenger zone, morelike as humans climb hills and mountains for sport on land, high chances are mermaids do the replica in the seas too

There are plants in water, only difference is the plants on land aren’t that harmful and gigantic but the plants in the seas are, most are gigantic and you can feel them breathe, they swallow fishes too and def swallows man made objects and boats

In 1994 the brain box of a plane that crashed in the Pacific was obtained from a mini gigantic plant, it had swallowed it but it was retrieved by divers was when they got a proof that plants in waters are swallowed.
This river water ph level and characteristics is different from the sea, after research it was confirmed salty sea water didn’t mix with the river and furthermore they are lakes, lagoons etc.. confirming everything of nature on land is also in the sea.

Let’s go upshore… he said somewhere in the Indian Ocean they nicknamed a place “no fear zone” because creatures from the sea swims above and they are ready to look at you eyeball to eyeball, morelike they let you know this is their zone and you dare not try to harm any

Any attempt to hurt one of them they will attack you in packs, he said you can almost feel their lifestyle, feels like a community and they look out for each other, local fisherman don’t even bother go fishing in this zone cuz the piranha fishes in this zone can eat thru metals.

And going by statistics, he said there are over 80 planes crashed in the sea and over 100 ships and boats and by estimation over a billion human skeletons.

And the sea monsters have been regulated by some law of nature not to swim beyond a limit, somehow the water pressure suppresses them, which explains why we barely see any sea monster swim in swallow level but only when they die, the water floats up their corpse.

But he confirmed there are sea monsters and many of them.. he said his ship has been hit by one before, just the tail of the monster hit the ship and there was a great turbulence, a cleaner on the ship saw it and told them.. it was 10 times the size of their ship!

3 Likes

Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by Phenomenal16(f): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2019
So captivating.. Nice one op
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by Alexanity(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2019
I love the story
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by drezzyx(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by tslimpez(f): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Nice
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by Deandean: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2019
Nice 1 Op...u have our full attention...more of this
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by chubbyman(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Most of the write up sounds made up, fiction of imagination akin to science fiction undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by drezzyx(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2019
chubbyman:
Most of the write up sounds made up, fiction of imagination akin to science fiction undecided undecided
we live in a mysterious world, don't be naive say what you know only and don't contradict.
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by drezzyx(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2019
Deandean:
Thanks for d encouragement. grin
Deandean:
Thanks for d encouragement.
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by drezzyx(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2019
For those opposing have u ever thought why did God gave these animals supernatural abilities that most humans don't have, for example some animals have this ability to see ghost, or sense natural disasters coming without equipment like humans and they will gentle evacuate themselves from that particular area.
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by mastertunji(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Interesting read. I would like U to discuss the Bermuda Triangle too due to its mysterious occurrences.

1 Like

Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by moorevic(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
mastertunji:
Interesting read. I would like U to discuss the Bermuda Triangle too due to its mysterious occurrences.
i almost thought it was Bermuda
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by skywalker240(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
mastertunji:
the misterious bermuda triangle never existed. Google is a freind.

1 Like

Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by biosystech: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Did you reference the original Twitter thread you copied this from?

Except you're the same guy from Twitter, then, I can let this slide., if not, biko, put up the link to that Twitter thread.

Thank you.
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by Deandean: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
drezzyx:
For those opposing have u ever thought why did God gave these animals supernatural abilities that most humans don't have, for example some animals have this ability to see ghost, or sense natural disasters coming without equipment like humans and they will gentle evacuate themselves from that particular area.

Yea,i was in a program some years back,and a scientist who was first to raise alarm b4 d earthquake that hit Japan some yrs back was there...he said he ...the local towns around the area had reported the increased population of snakes and other reptiles months b4 the actual disaster...and he was able to simply figure this reptiles must have left there natural habitat for a reason....further investigation shows they were sensing through there bodies,d build-up to d actual earthquake n were heading to safe zones...at d time,most tools could not get d vibration signals from d quake.

3 Likes

Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by tchidi066(f): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmm, quite interesting
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by drezzyx(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
mastertunji:
I once downloaded a book on Bermuda Triangle very mysterious and complicated.
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by Liposure: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
tchidi066:
Hmmm, quite interesting
babe, i have neva seen a girl as fine as u.i am crazy about u. I would like to know u beta.holla at me
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by Danzakidakura(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
More up date please. Very educating
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by drezzyx(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Liposure:
babe, i have neva seen a girl as fine as u.i am crazy about u. I would like to know u beta.holla at me

Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by okoroemeka(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
I have watched a news commentary about a mermaid skeleton discovered in a beach in South Africa and studied by scientists
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by abbeg(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
This entire thread is just one giant pile of BS.
First, it's "kraken", not "cracken"
Second, people have been reaching the depths of the Marianas trench since the sixties, it's not dome spiritual realm of the ocean
Next, a kraken could NEVER squeeze a ship as large as the titanic till it sank, that's just a legend made up by sailors when they we're hyping the giant squid back in the day.
And why do flat earthers, mermaid believers, etc always point fingers at the "government" when they have no proof for their claims? doesn't the "government" have ANYTHING better to do? What are they gaining from keeping mermaids a secret? This is one thing that amazes me, when people fail to realize that those people working in the "government" are normal people like us, not evil demons.
Although the one about the giant eel is very possible. Eels can grow pretty big.

Please, we are going forward, not backwards. People should stop dragging us back to the times of the ancestors when the oceans were these mysterious, spiritual realms. A little research wouldn't hurt anyone. Technology has gone pretty far and we reached the depths of the oceans ages ago.

P. S. The "melodies" that guy heard we're most likely whale sounds.
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by LewsTherin: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
abbeg:
This entire thread is just one giant pile of BS.
First, it's "kraken", not "cracken"
Second, people have been reaching the depths of the Marianas trench since the sixties, it's not dome spiritual realm of the ocean
Next, a kraken could NEVER squeeze a ship as large as the titanic till it sank, that's just a legend made up by sailors when they we're hyping the giant squid back in the day.
And why do flat earthers, mermaid believers, etc always point fingers at the "government" when they have no proof for their claims? doesn't the "government" have ANYTHING better to do? What are they gaining from keeping mermaids a secret? This is one thing that amazes me, when people fail to realize that those people working in the "government" are normal people like us, not evil demons.
Although the one about the giant eel is very possible. Eels can grow pretty big.

Please, we are going forward, not backwards. People should stop dragging us back to the times of the ancestors when the oceans were these mysterious, spiritual realms. A little research wouldn't hurt anyone. Technology has gone pretty far and we reached the depths of the oceans ages ago.

P. S. The "melodies" that guy heard we're most likely whale sounds.

Brother, 3 gbosa for you.

He said. They said. One sailor said. Hearsay.

Hearsay is true. But valid scientific research carried out by thousands of people of different countries and nationalities for hundreds of years is fake and "them brainwashing us" or "them hiding the truth"

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by abbeg(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
LewsTherin:

Hearsay is true. But valid scientific research carried out by thousands of people of different countries and nationalities for hundreds of years is fake and "them brainwashing us" or "them hiding the truth"

Nonsense
That's how one said he believes in aliens because he watched a video on YouTube. Seriously, people will believe ANYTHING they hear. See how the guy was describing the abyssal zone of the ocean like some spiritual wonderland... Like it's not something they teach in high school biology. The "experienced" sailor he was talking about doesn't even know what bioluminescence is grin grin. He thinks the light in the ocean depths is given off by magicial creatures! grin grin And scientists "have no explanation" for them! grin grin
Honestly, a little research wouldn't hurt anyone...
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by abbeg(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
LewsTherin:

Nonsense
Sorry, quoted you twice
Re: Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. by drezzyx(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dangerous places on earth exist today. We always hear about the best places to visit and the most beautiful places on earth. But also there are places we should never visit on earth. How about you heck out and share this list of the most dangerous places on earth.

In this list, we explore the most perilous places on earth. Not to mention the spots that are both: as gorgeous as they are deadly. Our planet never fails to surprise us, with incredible sights—and dangers—on every continent.

1 North Sentinel Island:

The North Sentinel Island politically is part of India. It is one of a cluster of islands belonging to India. However, is this island truly a part of India, or the world as a whole, considering the harsh stance its native residents have towards outsiders.

They reject any and all contact with others and even killed two Indian fishermen in 2006 who drifted too close to the island. The Indian government did not try to prosecute the deaths and has established a 3-mile exclusion zone around the island.

No one knows how or by what means the people there live and survive. No one has ever gone there and came back alive.

2 Snake Island:

The Island of Ilha da Queimada Grande has another moniker: Snake Island. This Island is part of the Brazilian territory.

There are so many venomous snakes living there that visitors are prohibited. It is said that snakes inhabit that Island fully. It’s the only habitat in the world of the golden lancehead viper, an extremely poisonous type of snake. It is normal to see snakes scurrying about normally in the Island. No human lives there. Going there would be like signing a death warrant.

Good thing they’re comfortably cut off from the rest of us!

3 Lake Natron:

North Tanzania’s Lake Natron looks and acts a lot like a lake of fire. The lake’s high levels of natron (sodium carbonate decahydrate) make its waters corrosive to human skin and eyes, sometimes reaching a ph level of over 12. The lake also contains red-colored bacteria, resulting in its unique pink-red hues. Swimming in this Lake would be equal to suicide. No one has attempted it yet.

4 The Bermuda Triangle:

This place is already Legendary, the Bermuda Triangle is one of the most feared areas in the world. The Triangle can roughly be described as the expanse of ocean between San Juan, Puerto; Miami, Florida; and Bermuda. Of course, many ships and airplanes (both commercial and industrial) travel this area today.

However, a string of mysterious disappearances there has led people to speculate on everything from magnetic force to the lost city of Atlantis. While most cases can be explained logically, there are a couple of strange outliers.

But a full plane and 2 ships have mysteriously disappeared from there and are unexplained till now.

5 The Gates of Hell:

The Darvaza gas crater in Turkmenistan is nicknamed the “Gates of Hell.” It’s a natural gas field inside of an underground cavern; geologists set it on fire to prevent the spread of methane gas, and it’s been burning since 1971. It has been on fire for 49 years!

The surrounding area is a popular camping ground—where else in the world can you say you’re standing at the gates of Hell?

(1) (Reply)

Confused About This Girl / Why Husbands Are Dying Faster / …....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.