Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). (11483 Views)

Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Giel: 2:38pm On May 02, 2017
toseen7:
undecided

LMAO,
grin

Toseen
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Ajewealth123(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2017
Explorers:
perfect replica of something for girls.
They have a way of preserving something like this for a long time without allowing it to wither
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:04pm On May 02, 2017
Even this won't make me start eating cucumber...i just dislike dat fruit
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by toseen7: 3:06pm On May 02, 2017
Giel:

LMAO,
grin

Toseen
Ma! lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed

smiley smiley
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by massive102: 3:33pm On May 02, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by ThatDeek: 3:34pm On May 02, 2017
Lionessza:
Looks scrumptious to me
is it your brain thinking or your kitty? i have a real life one here if you need
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Lionessza(f): 3:39pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
is it your brain thinking or your kitty? i have a real life one here if you need

I only think with my brain sir. Thanks but I'm sorted tongue
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by ThatDeek: 3:47pm On May 02, 2017
Lionessza:

I only think with my brain sir. Thanks but I'm sorted tongue
sorted..... ok ok. but a better one is here
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Lionessza(f): 3:51pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
sorted..... ok ok. but a better one is here

Great...anyone you give it to will be lucky then wink wish all the best to the person you will give it to cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by ThatDeek: 3:54pm On May 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Great...anyone you give it to will be lucky then wink wish all the best to the person you will give it to cheesy
smh. what do you think im talking abt?
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Lionessza(f): 3:57pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
smh. what do you think im talking abt?

Weren't we talking about the cucumber? undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by ThatDeek: 3:59pm On May 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Weren't we talking about the cucumber? undecided undecided
which cucumber did you think i meant... veg or fleshy
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Lionessza(f): 4:00pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
which cucumber did you think i meant... veg or fleshy

There's a fleshy one ? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by ThatDeek: 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
Lionessza:

There's a fleshy one ? undecided
oh boy!! your matter weak me.
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Lionessza(f): 4:03pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
oh boy!! your matter weak me.

Lol what?
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by ThatDeek: 4:05pm On May 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol what?
something related to tekno's cassava
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Lionessza(f): 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
something related to tekno's cassava

Totally lost now
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by ThatDeek: 4:15pm On May 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Totally lost now
let me help you.
veg - real cassava
flesh - DEEK
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Lionessza(f): 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
let me help you.

veg - real cassava

flesh - DEEK

Right
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by salam1(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2017
Honestly nairaland u people fit make bele pain person
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 02, 2017
www.smtp-zone.su

We are since 2012 in this job,many people from here know me.

We sell the following products:

--Unlimited smtp > 6$
--Domain smtp > 3$
--Ip smtp > 4$
--Fixed sender smtp > 6$
--Cpanel > 8$
--Shell > 5$
--RDP > 10$

Our contact are:
*Yahoo : ssh_zone@yahoo.com

Our domain name is www.smtp-zone.su and www.ssh-zone.us
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by jericco1(m): 4:54am On May 03, 2017
Natural Dildô
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by oyeludef(m): 5:47am On May 03, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Miner13: 9:25am On May 03, 2017
CaroLyner:
That charge your battery
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Miner13: 9:27am On May 03, 2017
Lionessza:
Looks scrumptious to me

Down here and there
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by egorov(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2017
Lionessza:
Looks scrumptious to me
likewise me
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Lionessza(f): 5:13am On May 04, 2017
egorov:
likewise me

You reckon ?

Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by XolezCouture: 5:15am On May 04, 2017
MissCuppy:
Lesbians will thankyou for this cucumber if you dash it to them.
make dem go market go buy na
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by egorov(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

You reckon ?
i do. It's appealing to the eye *winks*
Re: Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). by Lionessza(f): 9:45am On May 04, 2017
egorov:
i do. It's appealing to the eye *winks*

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? / For Men: 11 Ways To Be More Handsome / Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.