Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! (2155 Views)

HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? / Why.israel Demand A King, And Reject Theocracy System? / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
1,I am YAHAWAH your FATHER, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no Gods before Me.

2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, YAHAWAH your FATHER, am a jealous FATHER, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

3 “You shall not take The Name of YAHAWAH your FATHER in vain, for YAHAWAH  will not hold him guiltless who takes His Name in vain.

4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of YAHAWAH your FATHER. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days YAHAWAH  made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore YAHAWAH  blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which YAHAWAH your FATHER is giving you.

6 “. “You shall not murder.

7 “You shall not commit adultery.

8 “You shall not steal.

9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's

What is wrong with these laws undecided,these days we have Priests molesting little children, Pastors stealing money from the poor, raping and abusing memebers of their church members extremist Imams advocating murders via suicide bombers,police turning armed robbers, country leaders embezzling national funds, Jews murdering innocent people, palestinians murdering innocent people, slavery,rasicim,wars being waged in almost every continent and the list goes on and on

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE? HAS MANKIND FINALLY LOST SENSE OF RIGHT AND WRONG? angry, HOW CAN WE CONTINUE TO LIVE LIKE THIS? SOMETHING MUST CHANGE AND REAL SOON!! angry angry angry angry

Isa 24:4 The earth mourns [and] fades away, The world languishes [and] fades away; The haughty people of the earth languish. 

Isa 24:5 The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have transgressed the laws, Changed the ordinance, Broken the everlasting covenant. 

Isa 24:6 Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, And those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, And few men [are] left.

Is this what the Earth is headed for?
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
Lev 19:17 'You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him.

Lev 19:18 You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: AYAH(I am) YAHAWAH

Ecc 12:13 Here is the conclusion: Reverence YAHAWAH and obey HIS Commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.

(Not Hebrew, Moslem, Christian or Jew, but all mankind period
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by jagunlabi(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
Your "Yahawah" was hardly an epitome of love himself, buddy.How can a deity as despicable as yahweh claim to know what love is talkless of "instructing" others to love?See the old testament. cool
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ jagunlabi
Bro's you're free to say what you want undecided what else you got
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by toneyb: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
YAHAWAH does not know what love means, A simple reading of the OT reveals that fact.
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ jagunlabi & Tonyb

YAHAWAH does not know what love means, A simple reading of the OT reveals that fact.

I see the haterz have arrived grin, I don't know what your understanding of love is, but not stealing from your brother or sister,that is showing love, Not willfully planning the murder of your brother or Sister, that is showing love, helping the poor rather than stealing their miger resourses,that is showing love!

It is funny how people's minds are really twisted, you've willfully avoided this

What is wrong with these laws ,these days we have Priests molesting little children, Pastors stealing money from the poor, despoiling and abusing memebers of their church members extremist Imams advocating murders via suicide bombers,police turning armed robbers, country leaders embezzling national funds, Jews murdering innocent people, palestinians murdering innocent people, slavery,rasicim,wars being waged in almost every continent and the list goes on and on

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE? HAS MANKIND FINALLY LOST SENSE OF RIGHT AND WRONG? , HOW CAN WE CONTINUE TO LIVE LIKE THIS? SOMETHING MUST CHANGE AND REAL SOON!!

and chosen to go on a YAHAWAH bashing undecided without being specific about why you hate Your Creator so much, simply pitiful, You ain't saying nothing against me Bro's as I stated earlier you are free to do and say what you want, just make sure you don't go writing a cheque your a.s.s. can't cash! word to the wise! cool
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by JeSoul(f): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
Yisraylite:

What is wrong with these laws undecided,these days we have Priests molesting little children, Pastors stealing money from the poor, despoiling and abusing memebers of their church members extremist Imams advocating murders via suicide bombers,police turning armed robbers, country leaders embezzling national funds, Jews murdering innocent people, palestinians murdering innocent people, slavery,rasicim,wars being waged in almost every continent and the list goes on and on

Uhm, homeboy, I hate to break it to you but this has been happening since the beginning of the world. Ain't nuthin new under the sun. We're just continuing on (rather remarkably and efficiently) in the footsteps of our forefathers.
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ Jesoul

Point noted,I however ask this , are you okay with the status quo? is the ultimate recourse divine intervention? Never before in the history of the Earth has mankind had the power to destroy this Earth 100 times over, but now, with nuclear weapon technology and its proliferation, what would be the eventual faith of our planet? if any nation decides to use this evil technology

Isa 24:6 Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, And those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, And few men [are] left.

Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by toneyb: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
Have you read the OT? YAHAWA did or commanded people to do all the vices you listed above so what actually are you saying?
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by JeSoul(f): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ Jesoul

Point noted,I however ask this , are you okay with the status quo? is the ultimate recourse divine intervention? Never before in the history of the Earth has mankind had the power to destroy this Earth 100 times over, but now, with nuclear weapon technology and its proliferation, what would be the eventual faith of our planet? if any nation decides to use this evil technology

Well, do you believe the prophecies in Isaiah? Daniel? Matthew? Revelations?
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Jesoul

Well, do you believe the prophecies in Isaiah? Daniel? Matthew? Revelations?

I believe in the prophecies of YahshaYah(Isaiah) & Daniyl, besides alot of what is written in Revelations was taken from Daniyl and YahshaYah!

Isa 48:18 Oh, that you had heeded My commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, And your righteousness like the waves of the sea.
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
@tonyb
Have you read the OT? YAHAWA did or commanded people to do all the vices you listed above so what actually are you saying?

Please list or quote them so your arguement could be destroyed, Cos I bet you've totally got them out of context undecided
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by toneyb: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.  (Isaiah 14:21).
Where is the love here? Kill innocent Children for the guilt or wrong doing of their father? Why not teach them on how not to end up like their fathers?

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple."  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded.  "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!"  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."  (Ezekiel 9:5-7)

Why kill innocent little children what was their own crime?

If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins.  I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted.  (Leviticus 26:21-22)
So the best way YAWAHA can deal with those that disobey him is by killing their Children?

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst."   (Deuteronomy 13:7)
This one clearly says that followers of other religions should be killed, Why not preach to them or something if you have any love for them why kill them?

"While the Israelites were in the desert, a man was discovered gathering wood on the Sabbath day.  Those who caught him at it brought him to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly.  But they kept him in custody, for there was no clear decision as to what should be done with him.  Then the Lord said to Moses, "This man shall be put to death; let the whole community stone him outside the camp." So the whole community led him outside the camp and stoned him to death as the Lord had commanded Moses."   Numbers 15:32-36
Why stone a person to death for such a trivial matter, Why is the love and mercy? Stone to death a person for picking sicks on a sabbath? Will you do that if YAWAHA tells you to do so? Will you stone your neighbor to death for picking sticks on a sabbath?

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."  (Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

This is a clear case of offering humans as burnt offerings unto YAWAHA.
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by JeSoul(f): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
Yisraylite:

@Jesoul

I believe in the prophecies of YahshaYah(Isaiah) & Daniyl, besides alot of what is written in Revelations was taken from Daniyl and YahshaYah!

Isa 48:18 Oh, that you had heeded My commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, And your righteousness like the waves of the sea.
So that means destruction is coming no matter what we do right? But this is not to say we don't herald and champion good vices as much as we can, we absolutely must.
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Tony
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.  (Isaiah 14:21).

Where is the love here? Kill innocent Children for the guilt or wrong doing of their father? Why not teach them on how not to end up like their fathers?

Bro as I said earlier you have to look at the full context,you simply can't take one verse and make a doctrine or judgment based on that !

This judgment is being pronounced on the King of Babylon

Isa 14:4 that you will take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say: "How the oppressor has ceased, The golden  city ceased! 

Isa 14:5 YAHAWAH has broken the staff of the wicked, The scepter of the rulers

Isa 14:6 He who struck the people in wrath with a continual stroke, He who ruled the nations in anger, Is persecuted and no one hinders

your reasoning here would be great in an ideal world,but the truth of the matter is that most children tend to follow in the footsteps of their parents. this scenario is played out over and over again ,even in hollywood movies, when a man is taken out,this sons or children grow up seeking to take vengeance on who ever killed their father regardless of the reasons why,their minds become engulfed by rage and revenge. Why would they then want to learn anything from the person who killed their father,again regardless of the reason?

This  Isa 14:21 is aimed squarely on the king of Babylon who struck the people in wrath and ruled the nations in anger! this is the context in which your quote was made

Isa 14:7 The whole earth is at rest [and] quiet; They break forth into singing. 

Isa 14:8 Indeed the cypress trees rejoice over you, [And] the cedars of Lebanon, [Saying], Since you were cut down, No woodsman has come up against us

Because his whole clan is wiped out,no one shall come up to seek revenge on his behalf,consequently the whole Earth shall continue to be at rest

I'm trying to keep the post short but if you wish me to tackle the rest then I shall
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by jagunlabi(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2010
YAHAWAHALA! grin
toneyb:

So the best way YAWAHA can deal with those that disobey him is by killing their Children?
This one clearly says that followers of other religions should be killed, Why not preach to them or something if you have any love for them why kill them?
Why stone a person to death for such a trivial matter, Why is the love and mercy? Stone to death a person for picking sicks on a sabbath? Will you do that if YAWAHA tells you to do so? Will you stone your neighbor to death for picking sticks on a sabbath?

This is a clear case of offering humans as burnt offerings unto YAWAHA.
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ jagunlabi
YAHAWAHALA! grin

Mal 2:2 If you will not hear, And if you will not take it to heart, To give glory to My Name," Says YAHAWAH of Hosts, "I will send a curse upon you, And I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have cursed them already, because you do not take it to heart.

Keep running jokes, cos eventually the Joke's gonna be on you  undecided
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
Yer(Jer) 4:22 "For My people are foolish, They have not known Me. They are silly children, And they have no understanding. They are wise to do evil, But to do good they have no knowledge."

Hsa 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your FATHER, I also will forget your children.

Yer(Jer) 6:10 To whom shall I speak and give warning, That they may hear? Indeed their ear [is] uncircumcised, And they cannot give heed. Behold, the word of YAHAWAH is a reproach to them; They have no delight in it 

Deu 10:16 Therefore circumcise the foreskin of your heart, and be stiff-necked no longer.
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by jagunlabi(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ jagunlabi
Mal 2:2 If you will not hear, And if you will not take it to heart, To give glory to My Name," Says YAHAWAH of Hosts, "I will send a curse upon you, And I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have cursed them already, because you do not take it to heart.

Keep running jokes, cos eventually the Joke's gonna be on you  undecided
Look here, Mr. fake israeli, are you a misled nigerian jew wannabe or a real israeli?Which ever one you are, i say you can take your yahawahala and stuff him in you know where.
The deity that you are runnng about promoting is an ugly and despicable deity that does not have a clue about love.Your yahawala means nothing to me or anybody else for that matter so whatever he instructed is utterly meaningless.
Your god is a god of destruction, hatred, bloodshed, and war.I did not say so, but the OT did.You can have him, but please keep him to yourself.If you have to pitch your tent with an imaginary deity, atleast use your common sense or your sense of decency to choose a more benevolent one,then you might have a case.Even SANGO knows more about love than your yahawahala. cool
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2010
@jangubali or whatever the Zap your name is  grin

Look here, Mr. fake israeli, are you a misled nigerian jew wannabe or a real israeli?Which ever one you are, i say you can take your yahawahala and stuff him in you know where.
The deity that you are runnng about promoting is an ugly and despicable deity that does not have a clue about love.Your yahawala means nothing to me or anybody else for that matter so whatever he instructed is utterly meaningless.
Your god is a god of destruction, hatred, bloodshed, and war.I did not say so, but the OT did.You can have him, but please keep him to yourself.If you have to pitch your tent with an imaginary deity, atleast use your common sense or your sense of decency to choose a more benevolent one,then you might have a case.Even SANGO knows more about love than your yahawahala.

My my my kids these days, let me drop down to your level for a minute! It is quite obvious that I recognised you as a hater from the start grin. with your childish rants and immature bloviates,it is rather apparent that your brainless a.s.s is incapable of  sharp intellectual exchanges,such as what Jesoul and I have been having undecided., without resorting to taunts and insults,and for this I truely blame your parents for not monitoring your internet activities , I guess you badness can only come from the fact that you are hidden behind the comfort of your computer screen shocked silly child!

As I said earlier you are free to say what you want, so knock yourself out and fire away undecided anyone can log in an hurl insults,but  its more telling of who you are and the insecurities that torment your being!!!! now disappear into obscurity until you become old enough to have a mature discussion undecided with you retarded A.s.s.!  cool
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by jagunlabi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
I see that you have lost your composure.Very good.Talking about "sharp intellectual exchanges", such things do not exist in the world of religion, especially with yahawahala follower like you. wink

If your own intellect was that sharp, you should have been able to figure out a long time ago what an ugly deity yahawahala is and that intellect should have stopped you blabbing on here about his "love" or whatnot, atleast, if not dumping his backside completely.Who are you deceiving but yourself.You are never going to be a jew lailai no matter how you much you cling onto this jewish deity.

Atleast, as non-existent as my intellect is, i am still able to see your yahawala for what he really is, AN IMAGINARY, BLOODTHIRSTY, LOVELESS ENTITY(the bible told me so) who appeals only to simpletons.

If being brutally honest makes me a hater, then so be it.I hate being deceived, deceiving others and myself.grin
Yisraylite:

@jangubali or whatever the Zap your name is  grin

My my my kids these days, let me drop down to your level for a minute! It is quite obvious that I recognised you as a hater from the start grin. with your childish rants and immature bloviates,it is rather apparent that your brainless a.s.s is incapable of  sharp intellectual exchanges,such as what Jesoul and I have been having undecided., without resorting to taunts and insults,and for this I truely blame your parents for not monitoring your internet activities , I guess you badness can only come from the fact that you are hidden behind the comfort of your computer screen shocked silly child!

As I said earlier you are free to say what you want, so knock yourself out and fire away undecided anyone can log in an hurl insults,but  its more telling of who you are and the insecurities that torment your being!!!! now disappear into obscurity until you become old enough to have a mature discussion undecided with you retarded A.s.s.!  cool
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by jagunlabi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2010
Bottomline; Your god is a deity of hate and destruction and that is why mankind is continually rejecting him and his non-existent instructions of love.
Mankind continually reject him as a god of love because it no longer take him seriously as a god who should even be mentioned in the same breath together with that sacred word.
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2010
@jangubali  grin

Wow! easy there little jungle boy grin, take it easy b4 you have a nervous breakdown or blow a blood vessel in your brainless skull, it's just a forum and not world war 3 undecided,don't go trying to suicide bomb this thread next undecided, making baseless assumptions only potray your silliness and make an a.s.s of you grin, If you read any of my other posts,you would know that I ain't no Jew , just like Moses, who was born an African in Egypt and later married an Ethiopian Woman, it was to this African that the Law was given to on Sinai and not any so called Jews.

What African man do you know of whose descendants are from Southern Russia,Kharzaria,Poland,etc?

Yisraylite:

Here is a map of the ancient Jewish homeland

Jews are from Europe so how can you have black jews? I guess it's the same as having black christians, people who have converted to the caucasian man's traditions and culture. undecided

Masha,Musa or Moses was born an African in Egypt

Yisrayl is located in North east Africa now called the middle East,

Gen 13:1 Then Abram went up from Egypt, he and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him, to the South

What country is south of Egypt? Sudan or from Gen 2:11 called Havilah

Gen 25:18 (They dwelt from Havilah as far as Shur, which [is] east of Egypt as you go toward Assyria.) He died in the presence of all his brethren. 

Gen 25:19 This [is] the genealogy of Isaac, Abraham's son. Abraham begot Isaac

Ab-ra -ham's sons dwelt from Havilah(Sudan) to Shur, Our ancestors were no Europeans and definitely no Jews

Lesson for the day! The word Jewish comes from the word Yiddish

Yiddish language

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  (Redirected from Yiddish)
Jump to: navigation, search
Yiddish
ייִדיש yidish
Pronunciation /ˈjɪdɪʃ/ or /ˈjidɪʃ/
Spoken in United States, Israel, Argentina, Brazil, United Kingdom, Russia, Canada, Ukraine, Belarus, Hungary, Moldova, Lithuania, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Australia, France and elsewhere.
Total speakers 3 million[1]
Ranking 141
Language family Indo-European
Germanic
West Germanic
High German
Yiddish

Writing system uses a Hebrew-based alphabet
Official status
Official language in Official minority language in:  Sweden
Recognized as a minority language in  Moldova
and parts of: Russia
( Jewish Autonomous Oblast)

Yiddish (ייִדיש yidish or אידיש idish, literally "Jewish"wink is a High German language of Jewish origin, spoken throughout the world. Yiddish is conventionally written in the Hebrew alphabet.

The language originated in the Ashkenazi culture that developed from about the 10th century in the Rhineland and then spread to central and eastern Europe and eventually to other continents

I see you barking like a rabid dog, however why are you barking in English grin, is your heritage of English ancestry ? with your fake wanna be English a.s.s. Don't go throwing stones ina glass house,by the way what the heck do you believe in or stand for? , which of YHWH'S Law do you hate so much tongue is it the do not commit murder? or is it do not steal or is it do not commit adultery? which one  does this hater hate so much? undecided grin
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Krayola(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
Yisraylite:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your wikipedia reference seems, to me, to indicate that you have that backwards. That Yiddish is of Jewish origin, and not vice versa

Yiddish (ייִדיש yidish or אידיש idish, literally "Jewish"wink is a High German language of Jewish origin, spoken throughout the world. Yiddish is conventionally written in the Hebrew alphabet.

The language originated in the Ashkenazi culture that developed from about the 10th century in the Rhineland and then spread to central and eastern Europe and eventually to other continents
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ krayola

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your wikipedia reference seems, to me, to indicate that you have that backwards. That Yiddish is of Jewish origin, and not vise versa

good point  & noted, however this could viewed as subjective considering
The language originated in the Ashkenazi culture that developed from about the 10th century in the Rhineland

While the letter J from the word Jewish was first developed b/w the 14th and 16th century almost 4 centuries after the Yiddish language was developed

History
J was originally used as a swash character to end some Roman numerals in place of i. There was an emerging distinctive use in Middle High German.[3] Gian Giorgio Trissino (1478-1550) was the first to explicitly distinguish I and J as representing separate sounds, in his Ɛpistola del Trissino de le lettere nuωvamente aggiunte ne la lingua italiana ("Trissino's epistle about the letters recently added in the Italian language"wink of 1524[4]. Originally, both I and J represented /i/, /iː/, and /j/; but Romance languages developed new sounds (from former /j/ and /ɡ/) that came to be represented as I and J; therefore, English J (from French J) has a sound value quite different from /j/ (which represents the sound in the English word "yet"wink.

[edit] Use in English
In English J most commonly represents the affricate /dʒ/ (as in jet). In Old English the phoneme /dʒ/ was represented orthographically as cʒ.[5] Under the influence of Old French, which had a similar phoneme deriving from Latin /j/, English scribes began to use I (later J) to represent word-initial /dʒ/ of Old English (for example, iest, later jest), while using DG elsewhere (for example, hedge).[5] Later many other uses of I (later J) were added in loan words from French and other languages (e.g. adjoin, junta). The first English-language book to make a clear distinction between I and J was published in 1634.[5] In loanwords such as raj, "J" may be pronounced /ʒ/ by some, but not all, speakers. In some such cases, including raj, Taj Mahal and others, the regular /dʒ/ is actually closer to the original sound of the foreign language, making this realization a hyperforeignism.[6] Occasionally J represents other sounds, as in Hallelujah which is pronounced the same as "Halleluyah" (See the Hebrew yud for more details).

excerpt from wikipedia
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Krayola(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
Is the biblical Hebrew alphabet, in your opinion, also of  exclusively African origin?
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ Krayola
Is the Hebrew alphabet, in your opinion, also of African origin?

The vast majority of alphabet systems have their roots from ancient Mesopotamia to Egypt and the Ethiopic Amharic, aramaic etc, hence the paleo - hebrew gets it's roots from this source however, the modern hebrew was created by Eliezer Ben Yehuda.

When Eliezer Ben Yehuda, the father of modern Hebrew,   was reviving Hebrew in the late 1800's and early 1900's, so that a nation could be established, he tried to avoid the Ashkenaz dialect as much as possible, preferring the Sephardic. "The Ashkenazic variety of Hebrew reminded the Council  too much of Yiddish, the despised language of the Exile in the opinion of most of the Council's  members, which in particular, contained the same set of vowel phonemes. Conversely, the Sephardic form resembled the sound pattern of Arabic more closely and Arabic was the sister language in the Semitic family which already existed in the locale."  The Revival of a Classical Tongue, Eliezer Ben Yehuda and the Modern Hebrew Language, Jack Fellman, Pg. 84. Ben Yehuda was greatly influenced by Arabic and Aramaic, in his modernizing Hebrew as a spoken language and not just liturgical. Though the Council and Ben Yehuda devised a system for the Hebrew, which more closely resembled the Biblical and Sephardic, what emerged was that of the Ashkenaz, as a result of the increasing amount of Eastern European immigrants. They were the ones to teach the children in the kibbutzim and that is what became the dominant language. The use of vav, is Ashkenaz and Yiddish

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=364465.msg5085863#msg5085863
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Krayola(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
I should have been more specific in my originial question. I edited it but it seems u had already started writing your response.

I meant if biblica[/b]l hebrew was of [b]exclusively African origin. It's cool though. . . I found the answer I was looking for somewhere online. Thanks tho.  smiley
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
@tonyb

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  
Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.
 Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."  (Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

This is a clear case of offering humans as burnt offerings unto YAWAHA

Firstly, Deu 13 ends at vesre 18 not 19,

Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.

Definition of plunder: to plunder (third-person singular simple present plunders, present participle plundering, simple past and past participle plundered)

(transitive) To pillage, take or destroy all the goods of, by force (as in war); to raid, sack.
The mercenaries plundered the small town.

This is a clear case of offering humans as burnt offerings unto YAWAHA

Keyword here is goods not humans, so your insinuation of burning humans as sacrifice doesn't fly

Deu 13:13 'Corrupt men have gone out from among you and enticed the inhabitants of their city, saying, "Let us go and serve  gods" '--which you have not known

keyword here is corrupt men, they are the ones that bring destruction upon everyone else, just like how Naija is suffering shame right now b/cos of Mutallab

What would you do if you a had a daughter and a wicked man entices her with the aim of  corrupting her undecided
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by jagunlabi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2010
Man you do love your delusion so much that you have to concuct ludicrous geneaology to enable you to crowbar yourself into being an israeli.Let me leave you to your delusion if it does mean that much to you.To each one his own.
But i just want to say one thing, keep your yahawahala to yourself,please.We are still finding it hard going dealing with islam and it's allah and the christian with their sandwich holy trinity god, we don't need a third. grin
Make i carry my brainless skull commot . . . Say hello to yahawahala for me and ask him when he is going to send down his daughter(if he has one) to die for all of us this time around, and she better be a fine babe . . . wink
Yisraylite:

@jangubali grin

Wow! easy there little jungle boy grin, take it easy b4 you have a nervous breakdown or blow a blood vessel in your brainless skull, it's just a forum and not world war 3 undecided,don't go trying to suicide bomb this thread next undecided, making baseless assumptions only potray your silliness and make an a.s.s of you grin, If you read any of my other posts,you would know that I ain't no Jew , just like Moses, who was born an African in Egypt and later married an Ethiopian Woman, it was to this African that the Law was given to on Sinai and not any so called Jews.

What African man do you know of whose descendants are from Southern Russia,Kharzaria,Poland,etc?
Jews are from Europe so how can you have black jews? I guess it's the same as having black christians, people who have converted to the caucasian man's traditions and culture. undecided

Masha,Musa or Moses was born an African in Egypt

Yisrayl is located in North east Africa now called the middle East,

Gen 13:1 Then Abram went up from Egypt, he and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him, to the South

What country is south of Egypt? Sudan or from Gen 2:11 called Havilah

Gen 25:18 (They dwelt from Havilah as far as Shur, which [is] east of Egypt as you go toward Assyria.) He died in the presence of all his brethren.

Gen 25:19 This [is] the genealogy of Isaac, Abraham's son. Abraham begot Isaac

Ab-ra -ham's sons dwelt from Havilah(Sudan) to Shur, Our ancestors were no Europeans and definitely no Jews

I see you barking like a rabid dog, however why are you barking in English grin, is your heritage of English ancestry ? with your fake wanna be English a.s.s. Don't go throwing stones ina glass house,by the way what the heck do you believe in or stand for? , which of YHWH'S Law do you hate so much tongue is it the do not commit murder? or is it do not steal or is it do not commit adultery? which one does this hater hate so much? undecided grin
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by Yisraylite(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2010
@jangubali a.k.a Jungle baby  grin grin grin

But i just want to say one thing, keep your yahawahala to yourself,please.We are still finding it hard going dealing with islam and it's allah and the christian with their sandwich holy trinity god, we don't need a third.
Make i carry my brainless skull commot . . . Say hello to yahawahala for me and ask him when he is going to send down his daughter(if he has one) to die for all of us this time around, and she better be a fine babe

Now your comments are just bordering on daft and retarded, your pitiful attempt to force a label on me, just shows  the state of a bitter and hateful heart undecided I told you I ain't a jew yet you persist in your daftness undecided sorry  can't help you here! grin

YHWH never sent any son or future daughter to die for you, so who is the one deluded cheesy cheesy

What a rather poor & pitiful attempt to evade my question, so I ask again

I see you barking like a rabid dog, however why are you barking in English , is your heritage of English ancestry ? with your fake wanna be English a.s.s. Don't go throwing stones ina glass house,by the way what the heck do you believe in or stand for? , which of YHWH'S Law do you hate so much  is it the do not commit murder? or is it do not steal or is it do not commit adultery? which one  does this hater hate so much?   
grin grin grin grin

I guess you must worship your dead  ancestors grin grin grin grin, you right, carry your brainless skull commot !! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! by jagunlabi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
Yisraylite:
Now your comments are just bordering on daft and retarded, your pitiful attempt to force a label on me, just shows the state of a bitter and hateful heart undecided I told you I ain't a jew yet you persist in your daftness undecided sorry can't help you here! grin
But you are trying really hard to be one with all your yahawahala hyping that you are doing all over the forum.Admit it and shame the devil.

Yisraylite:

YHWH never sent any son or future daughter to die for you, so who is the one deluded cheesy cheesy
You and the christians can have a dogfight on that one.
I don't give a rat's behind whether yahawahala sent his son or grandson or himself as his own son . . . I don't believe in fairy tales.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Genesis Creation Story Right And Other Creation Stories Wrong? / Pls, Is There A Catholic Church In Alapere Ketu Or Any One Close By? / End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.