Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? (1586 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? by kelechi17(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2017
what are the disadvantages of marrying a white woman?
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? by Fmartin(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2017
op hw would u feel if dem call u blackman? undecided
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 02, 2017
Here to read comments
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? by xynerise: 1:08pm On May 02, 2017
kelechi17:
what are the disadvantages of marrying a white woman?

What is the advantage of marrying a black woman?
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? by divinehand2003(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2017
He will be the woman of the house and her slave forever.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? by dingbang(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2017
Some white ladies are cool and submissive...
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 02, 2017
Whatever you hope to get womanly from a white woman, you can get that also from any woman of color. Everything else is BS.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 02, 2017
disadvantages
1.Dem no get yansh
2:dem no sabi pound
3.dem can threaten u with gun if u provoke them grin grin grin grin grin grin
op hopes dat helps grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? by kelechi17(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2017
yea I asked coz I'm not jus working with our naija babes at all and since I have intentions of basing abroad dnt know? wld have loved to know wat dey are like ova thr in marriage
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying White Woman? by Lionessza(f): 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
Xaos:
Whatever you hope to get womanly from a white woman, you can get that also from any woman of color. Everything else is BS.

You have said the truth

(1) (Reply)

Help (breast Milk) / Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. / Albino Toto Dey Hungry Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.