Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. (1586 Views)

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus / Virgins Should Not Marry Non-virgins Due To Sex Issue / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by fixzylani: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2017
I recently got in a conversation with a TNC regular and while we talked, it hit me that we actually do have quite a number of young readers on the site now who aren’t exactly at the same level in terms of experience and exposure with some of us Papas and Mamas. As a result, I have decided to take it upon myself to go over some things we’ve discussed in the past that would be more relevant to the TNC youngsters �

Over the past few months we’ve done a handful of posts on the subject of virginity but like I said above, most of them revolved around the idea that a lot of the readers here have gone far ahead of that stage. Today, I want to address the younger ones among us who are yet to “lose it” for the lack of a better term. And even though this post focuses on the ladies, the guys are always welcome to chip in.

So you’re in your late teens or early twenties and everywhere you turn it seems the only discussion on the lips of your friends is this dreaded topic of virginity – losing it, keeping it, why, why not etc. Well, let me start by

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/why-virgins-should-focus-on-the-second-not-the-first-time/
Re: Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by Lalas247(f): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Where is the rest
Hope u don't expect us to click on that virus link u posted up there tongue
Re: Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2017
La Click La Die.
Re: Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by Lalas247(f): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2017
TGoddess:
La Click La Die.
La click la boom grin
Re: Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:
La click la boom grin
La boom la faint grin
Re: Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by fixzylani: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Where is the rest
Hope u don't expect us to click on that virus link u posted up there tongue

Lol its not virus
Re: Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by fixzylani: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
TGoddess:
La Click La Die.

La Click La Enjoy
Re: Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by fixzylani: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by fixzylani: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Here to read comments
Re: Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by fixzylani: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. by fixzylani: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

Albino Toto Dey Hungry Me. / New Father Bathes His New Born Baby Because His Wife Needs Rest (photos) / Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.