Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ (59621 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Bahddo(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2017
She should come out plain and ask (or plead if it comes to that) for suitors. Guys don't dig this whack attempt at reverse psychology any more.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Austinoiz(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2017
Expired olosho dey find toaster. Ukaa madam, are u now ready to form less and become the toastee?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Asapchris(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2017
“It is not about money but if a man is not brave enough to come forward then I do not think I want to be with such a person.

FREE ADVERT. Anyway send me ur digit
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Dare2Try(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2017
I don laugh tired someone should pls help me with that idi Amin meme
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nature8(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2017
She's right somehow, but that word (balls) is inappropriate.. She would've use something better to describe men than balls, that's so irresponsible of her..

Op help me tell her that I love her and I'll love to have her.. cheesy
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by luminouz(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2017
Anfieldboss:
One thing I love about Yvonne is her boobs. They are lovely and big. She is also got fine straight legs and a cute backside. Her only downside is her masculine voice but she is beautiful by the way. I love you Yvonne,you're one of my celeb crushes. kiss kiss
Who is this one oooo?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by luminouz(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2017
Her voice is masculine....I can't be confusing my kids every time I speak.....dey gon think dia mama dey talk!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 02, 2017
And here I was dying in silent thinking she's already hitched ,this lady has been my crush since God knows when,I must make it a point to find her when I get to GH next week.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nicho118(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2017
Does she have the bo*bs to accept?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by engrchykae(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2017
ogobaby23:
Men are such wimps when you are beautiful, rich or famous
men are the ultimate predators.they proudly feed on what they killed not like women who see nothing wrong in reaping where they did not sow.even if i make 1k per day and i fancy you,i will walk straight to you and ask you out.the worst you will do is turn me down and i will go my way.i have no time for those who play hard to get because i dont have the luxury of playing games.what i will never do is to ask a woman out when i am not financially good to go.because no woman is to be trusted not to abuse her power if she is the bread winner of the family.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2017
She is stylishly telling us that she needs a husband. We don hear. Her boobs though. Vaseline crew, how far? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Sidoka: 11:34pm On May 02, 2017
0955eb027:
Na because you never meet slay King's, na dere you go fear wooing.
Slay King's go woo you and everything wen dey around you.
Your sisters, friends, mumsy join sef(no disrespect).
Na dere you go start to holla say friends aint trustworthy..

What is this slay madness all about......have u taken out time to research what it really means,slay means kill in other words and when did words like that become a part of our heritage?

It's fools like you that celebrate Halloween,baby showers.....while trying to be whiter than your slave masters
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by porozhniy(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2017
Kikiki...she is the timid one .with all her fame and what not, she doesn't have the mettle to approach that man she likes. At least now they know you single & not high maintenance.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by 900warriorz: 11:38pm On May 02, 2017
women of these days....I tire oo! who the fvck does this one think she is? angry as I no get shingbain so ehn, I'd ask you out while chewing chin chin. You don drink roasted pap abi? :/
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by menstrualpad: 11:43pm On May 02, 2017
ogobaby23:
You are none.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by discusant: 11:43pm On May 02, 2017
Inferiority complex.

English boy does not speak Igbo when he is chasing a girl.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by kuchikau1: 11:44pm On May 02, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by discusant: 11:46pm On May 02, 2017
donogaga:
Ghanaian actress of Nigerian and Ghanaian descent, Chinyere Yvonne Okoro, revealed she has been single for more than two years because men just do not have the courage to approach her.

In an interview last Friday during the launch of Glam Africa Magazine in Accra, the 32-year-old told showbiz

“The issue is men don’t have balls to come forward to ask me out because they think I am already hooked or perhaps I am very high maintenance”.

“Also, I may still be single because most people think celebrities are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing partners but that is a very wrong perception.

“A good number of celebs are single because they are confused as to who to accept in their life. You see, you are not sure if the person is coming in because of your fame and money or the person wants to be with you because of real love” she added.

“It is not about money but if a man is not brave enough to come forward then I do not think I want to be with such a person. Anyway, who wants to be with a timid man? She queried.

Contrary to the perception people may have, she does not really have eyes for high society men. She is ready to date a man who will understand her and make her happy.

Asked if she has not come across such a man yet, Yvonne said “No I haven’t but I hope to meet him very soon”, she added.

http://gistreel.com/2017/05/01/men-dont-balls-ask-yvonne-okoro/

Who do you think you are?

The ultimate :- the Opening between your thighs can't be better than others.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 02, 2017
Is because I don't have money o, if not na u n ur sister I for ask out.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by papoose321: 11:52pm On May 02, 2017
Yoruba demons she don dare una
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by UgojiC(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2017
ogobaby23:

Your opinion though, but I just see it as being proud. No matter what a woman achieves or becomes in life she must have a bit of weakness for a man she secretly crushes about even though he may be married or single. It's a fact and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by donprinyo(m): 11:55pm On May 02, 2017
Challenge accepted
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by positivetaught: 11:59pm On May 02, 2017
If men don't have balls to ask u out, then u develop the liver to ask them in,simple.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 12:01am On May 03, 2017
CzarChris:
Abeg make una contribute transport give me make I go toast this my crush grin grin grin
From the family of HIS EXCELLENCY MUMAMODU BUHARI, WE HEREBy donate a 100 naira as sponsorship for your transport. GOODLUCK!!!
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Folabimi(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Challenge accepted!!! angry
Barney
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by greatman247(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2017
That's my best actress from Ghana.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by princessayesha(f): 12:18am On May 03, 2017
Funny but true. They want independent women, they say. But they are scared of independent women. They prefer women that would take all their nonsense. Issokay grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by AreaFada2: 12:21am On May 03, 2017
potent5:
If they don't have the balls, at least you can ask them out. Otherwise you will lose out o.

Very funny.

Who will ask these fake ass celebrity wanna be women out? They are too busy chasing politicians with looted money to buy house in Lekki & ride G-Wagon. Which man wants divorce after 6 months marriage? shocked shocked
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by EmekaBlue(m): 12:24am On May 03, 2017
goldedprince:
when their nose can already smell the rotten fish smelling pussy, their balls will shrink. thats the simple explanation.
i hate it when girls behave as if there are too special
cheesy grin grin grin u get the smell of that place wella...i remember how one pretty chick shrinked my balls immediately i percieved that shiiit

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by NaWetinDey(m): 12:33am On May 03, 2017
Lol. Maybe you are looking for balls the size of elephant's head. Maybe you are looking for the churchils and the Buharis and your greed has blinded you to a number of men actually doing everything possible to get your attention. You are blinded by greed, period! Which lady does not get men's attention?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Teni In Bikini / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.