Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ (59620 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by dederocs(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2017
Not so sweet, just average....unless u ready to show some more skin, or get loose a bit, you might be alone for longer
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by sundamonex(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2017
32 years old and u r talking about balls...

Ode grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Kam0007: 7:32am On May 03, 2017
WELL IT'S NOT EASY TO TELL SHE SIMPLY IS OPENLY ASKING TO BE TAKEN ON DATE BY A MAN ASAP; BUT HER TONE LETS HER DOWN AGAIN AS IT SHOWS IT'S NOT HARD EITHER.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR THIS LAD THOUGH, I GOT MARRIED ONLY AS RECENLY AS LAST DECEMBER AND OUR FIRST SON IS WELL ON THE WAY ALREADY.

DEAR SISTER YVONNE OKORO, I KNOW THAT YOU MIGHT BE A #SLAYQUEEN BUT MY WIFE IS MORE.

PUT ON BOTH THE GARMENT AND SPIRIT OF HUMILITY AND YOU WILL SEE A HUSBAND SOON. THE SMARTER YOU BE THE LONGER THE WAIT FOR YOU.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by fortunejum: 7:32am On May 03, 2017
Please who can help me with her phone number? I have been looking for her since.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Benchuko1(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2017
Thats my celebrity crush, i so much like her but her age is not encouragingly ok
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by ikemesit4477: 7:42am On May 03, 2017
donogaga:
Ghanaian actress of Nigerian and Ghanaian descent, Chinyere Yvonne Okoro, revealed she has been single for more than two years because men just do not have the courage to approach her.

In an interview last Friday during the launch of Glam Africa Magazine in Accra, the 32-year-old told showbiz

“The issue is men don’t have balls to come forward to ask me out because they think I am already hooked or perhaps I am very high maintenance”.

“Also, I may still be single because most people think celebrities are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing partners but that is a very wrong perception.

“A good number of celebs are single because they are confused as to who to accept in their life. You see, you are not sure if the person is coming in because of your fame and money or the person wants to be with you because of real love” she added.

“It is not about money but if a man is not brave enough to come forward then I do not think I want to be with such a person. Anyway, who wants to be with a timid man? She queried.

Contrary to the perception people may have, she does not really have eyes for high society men. She is ready to date a man who will understand her and make her happy.

Asked if she has not come across such a man yet, Yvonne said “No I haven’t but I hope to meet him very soon”, she added.

http://gistreel.com/2017/05/01/men-dont-balls-ask-yvonne-okoro/
Advertisement!
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by visi123: 7:44am On May 03, 2017
Your contact please?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by hernandson(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
I have got two courageous balls

If I catch you ehn cheesy
bros I hail thee with this pishure oo,we all know what's really happening there
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 7:56am On May 03, 2017
donogaga:
Ghanaian actress of Nigerian and Ghanaian descent, Chinyere Yvonne Okoro, revealed she has been single for more than two years because men just do not have the courage to approach her.

In an interview last Friday during the launch of Glam Africa Magazine in Accra, the 32-year-old told showbiz

“The issue is men don’t have balls to come forward to ask me out because they think I am already hooked or perhaps I am very high maintenance”.

“Also, I may still be single because most people think celebrities are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing partners but that is a very wrong perception.

“A good number of celebs are single because they are confused as to who to accept in their life. You see, you are not sure if the person is coming in because of your fame and money or the person wants to be with you because of real love” she added.

“It is not about money but if a man is not brave enough to come forward then I do not think I want to be with such a person. Anyway, who wants to be with a timid man? She queried.

Contrary to the perception people may have, she does not really have eyes for high society men. She is ready to date a man who will understand her and make her happy.

Asked if she has not come across such a man yet, Yvonne said “No I haven’t but I hope to meet him very soon”, she added.

wt this your lifestyle,,, it is only yahoo guys that will approach you.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Justicealh3(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2017
Continue..... shocked
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Mbediogu(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2017
Whoa! Are you dat ugly? I don't think so.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by drnoel: 8:16am On May 03, 2017
donogaga:

Stupid silly mentality. Keep waiting, u will wait for ever.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by ogobaby23(f): 8:17am On May 03, 2017
engrchykae:
the types of men you just described are little men with inferiority complex issues.they lack understanding.you must not control everything around you,there are things you must let be.for example in the sailing of a ship.the sails of the ship only make use of the wind directly in contact with it and ignore the rest of the winds and what is important is that the ship gets to port.a man that knows his onion will never feel intimidated by a woman no matter her success.after all she is spending the money on your children.

Wise words from a wise man.

I just hope you practise what you preach
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Slurity(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2017
Can someone please help me check the meaning of balls again. I think am missing something
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by bigfather(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2017
donogaga:

For her mind ......
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by ashawopikin(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2017
she don dey use style find man grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by ashawopikin(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
even if man get balls does she have the b**bs?
forget o, she get am for booobs
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Jok3r(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2017
donogaga:

I get d balls ooo... where is she lemme toast her and prove to her that I can... I need her contact
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by franksam2009: 9:25am On May 03, 2017
Is this not this same lady that complained about uber driver texting her?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by amadu777: 9:37am On May 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Challenge accepted!!! angry

My naïve simple African brother
Dont be easy to be teased n played

She posted such to make u angry n drag u to where she wants, et voilà u r exactly at that point

Be cool bro, n every time a girl (or any1) try do drag u somewhere tell her to fucof

Nothing burn a lady more than a cool guy

Jst saying my opinion
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by tushbobo(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2017
Spiricoco:
My sister men always approach what they like.

Right answer!! You deserve some...
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by vickydevoka(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:
One thing I love about Yvonne is her boobs. They are lovely and big. She is also got fine straight legs and a cute backside. Her only downside is her masculine voice but she is beautiful by the way. I love you Yvonne,you're one of my celeb crushes. kiss kiss
she masculine voice. I don't think u knw her
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Anfieldboss: 9:46am On May 03, 2017
vickydevoka:

she masculine voice. I don't think u knw her

I've watched most of her movies. She has a deep voice for a woman, though not too masculine per se.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by gabe: 10:19am On May 03, 2017
More like we don't want to bother with a money grubbing free loader who will show u her nails when u r hungry and talk with a stupid fake accent. Not to mention her cheating ass n d certainty she'll dump u when she's sucked u dry. We'll pass....
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by stud101(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2017
donogaga:

she's missing the D obviously........
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by prophetfire: 10:58am On May 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
even if man get balls does she have the b**bs?
are those pair on her chest fake? or are they not big enough? to me they are managable especialy combined with her beauty.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by niceair(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2017
Probably because she no "Eggs" to give to men...
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by niceair(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2017
Probably because she has no "Eggs" to give to men...
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by donbenz(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2017
EndTime advert
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 03, 2017
CzarChris:
Anyway, bring am money na money, una stingy for that buhari family sha. But make una no blow whistle after una give me the money, na 100naira ooo. grin
HiS EXCELLENCY has ordered that the money should be given to u by this time next year. That's right may 5, 2017
Re: Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 03, 2017
blitz345:
A sure way to upgrade your financial status
Is my winning going to be certain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Teni In Bikini / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.