Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,592 members, 7,865,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage (2340 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage by NaeChris: 10:51pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Have you heard of making up after a fight?. When I said you should push her to the oza room I didn't say you should rape her or rough handle her. From a hug, you kiss and then to other things.

Must I teach you?. grin But, it's relative. You know your spouses soft spot.
You have made the point; ''you know your spouses soft spot'', with that i will know to handle the rest. Thats where understanding comes in. I am cleared now. You do well. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage by NaeChris: 10:53pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Have you heard of making up after a fight?. When I said you should push her to the oza room I didn't say you should rape her or rough handle her. From a hug, you kiss and then to other things.

Must I teach you?. grin But, it's relative. You know your spouses soft spot.
But there are cases where you dare not try it. Cases like unfaithfulness. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 02, 2017
NaeChris:
You have made the point; ''you know your spouses soft spot'', with that i will know to handle the rest. Thats where understanding comes in. I am cleared now. You do well. Thanks alot.
You're welcome. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:26am On May 03, 2017
kimbra:
Hug, that one worked on me. grin

Huh? Make una talk this one

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage by OGsteven(m): 1:14am On May 03, 2017
Leaves husband and children at home and she busy gossiping with the neighbors around

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 03, 2017
kimbra:
You know two people can't be mad at the same time. If she's pissed at you and you think the rants is unnecessary try hugging her. Some women will succumb to the hug while others won't. So I think that's possible.
hugging a hot tempered woman?...haba shocked

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 03, 2017
lefulefu:

hugging a hot tempered woman?...haba shocked
It works.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage by Mansions: 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
I don't support your number 9 at all because when a woman is on social media , her possibility of cheating on her husband is 100% . Don't be deceived to allow your woman to be on social media . As long u as a woman is on social media I already see you as a cheater. Your relationship dey for Facebook you better stop dat if I hear, if i hear say u dey cry for hear. Listen to becca ft patranking ( wash. )

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage by losak9111(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2017
Mansions:
I don't support your number 9 at all because when a woman is on social media , her possibility of cheating on her husband is 100% . Don't be deceived to allow your woman to be on social media . As long u as a woman is on social media I already see you as a cheater. Your relationship dey for Facebook you better stop dat if I hear, if i hear say u dey cry for hear. Listen to becca ft patranking ( wash. )
ok, what are u doing too on social media if not cheating?
Re: Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage by Mansions: 3:58pm On May 04, 2017
losak9111:
ok, what are u doing too on social media if not cheating?

Wetin concern me , concern you

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage by Meekmind(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2017
Your Number 10 should av been your Number 1...nice points though cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

DbfhsjaV.. / 10 Things That Turn Guys Off That Girls Don’t Know About / Can You Marry A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.