Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ya' Adua Now Buhari Both From The North Viced By The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ya' Adua Now Buhari Both From The North Viced By The South (540 Views)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ya' Adua Now Buhari Both From The North Viced By The South by alanka(f): 9:15pm On May 02, 2017
An idiot should know that even if buhari is 10 years old he would still go through this.

South wants to strategically eliminate all the north high personality. This is evil of highest order.

Killed two presidents within 10 years.

That is why I kept saying if I have heaven kill instead of taking this evil world to heaven I will rather join them in hell fire.

I will rather join them in hell rather than taking of oloriburuku to heaven.
Re: Ya' Adua Now Buhari Both From The North Viced By The South by alanka(f): 9:22pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=ZaraGift post=56148059][/quote]@When all your family die inside lagoon.

When your father knows that your mum bleeped his landlady and basterd you produced

When you know that that is knocking at your door

Your father had known u are bastered is only waiting for your mother to confirm it .
Re: Ya' Adua Now Buhari Both From The North Viced By The South by alanka(f): 9:31pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=ZaraGift post=56148059][/quote]product of homosexual
Re: Ya' Adua Now Buhari Both From The North Viced By The South by alanka(f): 9:37pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=ZaraGift post=56148059][/quote]no quarreling I am just reminding you that you are a product of homo
Re: Ya' Adua Now Buhari Both From The North Viced By The South by alanka(f): 9:46pm On May 02, 2017
ZaraGift:

Mr. Man I'm not a homo, why are you pained? majority of homosexuals in Nigeria are from the South West Nigeria while I'm from the South South,
why are you pained if I may ask again, have I wronged you? are you a Zombie?
OK you are from south south. The region that poisoned ya'Adua.

OK...Oloribuku how do you know that I am from southw?

You came on my thread to ask if your death will be through accident yet you are asking are we quarrelling.

Ogun come I have spotted one of them please let his blood paint the street so he can start is everlasting hell now.

Please don't talk to me again or else thunder will fire your family

(1) (Reply)

Former APC Governorship Aspirant Beaten At Benin Airport Today (pics, video) / NNPC To Resume Oil Exploration In Borno / Shock As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Butchered In Ijebu-ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.