Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women (993 Views)

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women by 18million: 9:28pm On May 02, 2017
women angry so my gf caught me again

but abeg just curious , how is physical cheating an offense biko? Its not like i am in love with the girl , women worry about irrelevant things alot

now she is raining insults on herself not me

its not like i saved the girls number and was chatting with her oooo

just one encounter and it automatically makes me a fool , a useless man and rubbish shocked

you women need help i swear

Physical cheating isn't cheating

2 Likes

Re: What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women by sarahade(f): 11:26pm On May 02, 2017
18million:

but abeg just curious , how is physical cheating an offense biko? Its not like i am in love with the girl , women worry about irrelevant things alot

just one encounter and it automatically makes me a fool , a useless man and rubbish shocked

You are silly
Re: What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women by Alphamale2017(m): 12:12am On May 03, 2017
getting too busy these days to for bullsh.t . op so long u are happy. enjoy ur life
Re: What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women by Fmartin(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2017
Alphamale2017:
getting too busy these days to for bullsh.t . op so long u are happy. enjoy ur life
which one are u going fr? to or for? grin
Re: What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women by Nobody: 12:39am On May 03, 2017
cheesy

Re: What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women by Alphamale2017(m): 12:40am On May 03, 2017
Fmartin:
which one are u going fr? to or for? grin

I don't even know . didn't read with rapt attention. I just perused the post .
but I know that buhari must resign
Re: What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women by Nobody: 12:43am On May 03, 2017
i told my girlfriend, i may fucc other girls right?
that doesn't mean in cheating on you.... infact i call your name when banging them.... even tell them they aren't as sweet as her

she was over moons and hills

NB:mahear say i tell those girls this thing
Re: What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women by Fmartin(m): 12:44am On May 03, 2017
Alphamale2017:

I don't even know . didn't read with rapt attention. I just perused the post .
but I know that buhari must resign
kk. its 12am, u ar neglecting ur duty or ar u on break? grin
Re: What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women by Alphamale2017(m): 12:52am On May 03, 2017
Fmartin:
kk. its 12am, u ar neglecting ur duty or ar u on break? grin

lol . none bro am not a security man na. haba . only that I was really busy during the day. came to romance section to read sweet true love stories . but all the threads I have seen are ... . well u can fill the gap
Re: What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women by sage2good(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2017
18million:

By that logic, if she slept with a couple of other guys you won't mind as long as its just physical. Maybe ask her to do the same since there's nothing wrong with it. I think she'll feel a lot better and not complain if you allow to get some good pipe outside too smiley
Re: What Is Cheating? The Offence Is Misunderstood And Abused By Women by Fmartin(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2017
Alphamale2017:

lol . none bro am not a security man na. haba . only that I was really busy during the day. came to romance section to read sweet true love stories . but all the threads I have seen are ... . well u can fill the gap
mrn cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing Youve Found In An Hotel Room/lodge / It Is Very Un-African To Kneel Before A Woman All In The Name Of Proposing / Ladies ,marry Him If He Usually Does These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.