Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] (6813 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama / Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture]

In May 2016, I was rejected and abused by "supposed" Nairaland ITK billionaires for posting relationship advice for men.

Damn! Those guys really attacked me and wanted to pull me down for helping men. They called me broke, useless, jobless, dumb, wasted sperm, etc. Chaii! Dem heartless o! But trust me, I stubborn pass dem.

Typing...
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
As a guy who knows his direction in life, I ignored and continued helping for free while they attack.

In 2017, I turned all my threads to books. In 2018, these books made millions as profit (thanks to some international book selling platforms).

In 2019, I stopped advertising the books on Nairaland and gradually stopped selling it to Nigerians, but to the western world. Though, we still sell to some Nigerians.

Typing...
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Right now, I'm the one rejecting buyers. I'm the one rejecting money from Nigerians. Why? Because I have found a bigger market with a huge audience who are in desperate need of my solution.

The moral of the story is: when they try to pull you down, don't yield—it's a sign of pending success. One book alone from our Wetclef series fetches millions of Naira let alone the entire book.

The reason I reject selling to some Nigerians is because chatting with people is becoming boring. I don't have time again. My fingers have really tried. Though, I still chat, but most times I ignore or tell them our books are out of sale.

The rejected is now the one rejecting. Life is funny. Isn't it?

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lesson: If you want to make money, it's not by going to school or having first class, but by solving people's problems whether you went to school or not. The more problems you solve, the richer you become.

There are two people on the internet:

1. The owners
2. The users

The owners create platforms and contents, but the users jump around from one platform to another.

They jump from Facebook to Twitter, to Instagram, to Bet9ja, to Nairaland, to online fight, to Xvideo, to masturbation, then to sleep.

When they wake the next day, they continue this cycle of addiction. At a point in their lives, they blame village people.

Note: those who create contents on the internet are the owners and they are the billionaires, or at least, millionaires. Please, join them and stop being a jumping chicken like our clueless Buhari.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
If Joe Clef could turn his broken cheap phone to money by using it to write books, you too can. He is not better than you.

The only difference is: he knows how to use the little he has to better the lives of men in the dating world in exchange for some token.

Find a problems, solve it for people, and watch the money pile up.

When someone buys Joe's book, there is 80% chances of coming back to buy more. Why? Because his solution is permanent and his contents are lit and unique. Yes, they work like charm.

Typing...
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2019

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
just one small question sir.

when will you start using nairaland ads?

How can you be making millions but you need to spam the website to get traffick?cheesy

4 Likes

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2019

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Babysnow1: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
ok...
let's wait for our Co brothers and sisters to comment, before I do..
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2019

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
There are lots of chats where we told buyers our book is not available or out of sale. No, they aren't, but we don't want to sell. Below is one of those chats.

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
FoolishBoy419:
just one small question sir.

when will you start using nairaland ads?

How can you be making millions but you need to spam the website to get traffick?cheesy

I promised not to reply you on Nairaland again, but you keep stalking me. Wait, are you gay? If you are, I'm not, so give me some space.

Talking about making money doesn't means I'm the richest—it means I think outside the box. The money is not mine, but for my boss, Joe Clef.

Also, making these token doesn't mean the money is with me. 99% of the time, I'm broke. Why? I don't keep money—they go to somewhere called Bank of No Return.

Talking about ads, I created a thread in 2016 to express my displeasure with Seùn and his mods and since then, they blacklisted me for speaking out. Séun operates like Buhari. Military rule.

In 2017, I applied for a Nairaland ad, but they refused approving it. See picture below. If you're in my shoe, what will you do?

Please, stop stalking me. Send me your phone number let me send you 1k recharge card so you can leave me alone.

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
iClef:
I promised not to reply you on Nairaland again, but you keep stalking me. Wait, are you gay? If you are, I'm not, so give me some space.

Talking about making money doesn't means I'm the richest—it means I think outside the box. The money is not mine, but for my boss, Joe Clef.

Also, making these token doesn't mean the money is with me. 99% of the time, I'm broke. Why? I don't keep money—they go to somewhere called Bank of No Return.

Talking about ads, I created a thread in 2016 to express my displeasure with Seùn and his mods and since then, they blacklisted me for speaking out. Séun operates like Buhari. Military rule.

In 2017, I applied for a Nairaland ad, but they refused approving it. See picture below. If you're in my shoe, what will you do?

Please, stop stalking me. Send me your phone number let me send you 1k recharge card so you can leave me alone.

@bolded see award winning writercheesy

Why would nairaland single you out? There must be a good reason. The other time, you were claiming to be making millions with your art until when one nairalander exposed you. Maybe they were protecting their website from false advert. You can keep your 1k. How can a millionaire be offering 1k? Lolcheesy
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
I know say i promised to forgive you but i just want a little fun todaycheesy
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

@bolded see award winning writercheesy

Why would nairaland single you out? There must be a good reason. The other time, you were claiming to be making millions with your art until when one nairalander exposed you. Maybe they were protecting their website from false advert. You can keep your 1k. How can a millionaire be offering 1k? Lolcheesy

You just want someone to chat with you. I know you're so excited I replied you today. About the typo, no one is above mistakes. About the drawing, I didn't say I'm making millions, but I said, "This skill will make millions in the future." I created that thread to encourage people to acquire a digital skill.

Guess what? The skill is puting smiles in people's faces now. Use your time wisely, Mr. FoolishBoy.
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
FoolishBoy419:
I know say i promised to forgive you but i just want a little fun todaycheesy
You are having fun at the detriment of your precious time. I'm only engaging you to make the thread jump to trending section and when I achieve it, you'll be ignored.
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
iClef:
You are having fun at the detriment of your precious time. I'm only engaging you to make the thread jump to trending section and when I achieve it, you'll be ignored.

I have been on nairaland all say so there is no precious time to waste. My time is for fun n das all. Your thread can hit mars if you like, online billionairecheesy
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
iClef:

You just want someone to chat with you. I know you're so excited I replied you today. About the typo, no one is above mistakes. About the drawing, I didn't say I'm making millions, but I said, "This skill will make millions in the future." I created that thread to encourage people to acquire a digital skill.

Guess what? The skill is puting smiles in people's faces now. Use your time wisely, Mr. FoolishBoy.

Was the topic is past or future tense? i am not blind here. it is always about you teaching thousands, people making millions with your help, bla bla bla. Barcanista, ymodulus, explorers, rokiatu, harddon, qhal and many more get praises everyday on nairaland from different individuals but i have never seen anyone aside eberechi and your staged conversation screenshots coming here to testifygrin

Dey there dey decieve yourself, online millionaire

3 Likes

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
The foolish boy above wants attention and he has gotten it.

Since he has rejected the 1k card because of his ego, the next two people who will drop their numbers will share the money. ₦500 card for two people. Oh, I'm broke and at the same time stingy, else it would've been more. Lol. Who are those two people? Drop your number and get your card.
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Princeboca12(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
iClef:

Since he has rejected the 1k card because of his ego, the next two people who will drop their numbers will share the money. ₦500 card for two people. Oh, I'm broke and at the same time stingy, else it would've been more. Lol. Who are those two people? Drop your number and get your card.

Good evening boss, may I have you mail? Thanks
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Was the topic is past or future tense? i am not blind here. it is always about you teaching thousands, people making millions with your help, bla bla bla. Barc.anista, ymod.ulus, expl.orers, rok.iatu, har.ddon, q.hal and many more get praises everyday on nairaland from different individuals but i have never seen anyone aside eberechi and your staged conversation screenshots coming here to testifygrin

Dey there dey decieve yourself, online millionaire

In my threads, I always try to teach and add value even when I intentionally act crazy or rude.

So, let me educate you. In marketing, we have something called the 4 Ps and they are:

P = Promise
P = Proof
P = Picture
P = Pitch

Let me explain. If you want to sell something, have the trust of the people by helping them for free at the initial stage. Now you know people love your product, stop helping for free and put a price tag on it.

PROMISE those who haven't bought your product what they'll get when they buy it and make sure you keep your promise—don't scam anyone because if you break the trust, your business will collapse.

PROOF: Show proof of people buying your products and how it's helping them. This is called social proof. When you show proof of how people love and buy your product, more people will buy. "He raped me, he raped me," a young lady yelled. "Show proof," the judge replied and they brought some pictures captured by a CCTV camera.

PICTURE: Show pictures of your product and make it vivid in your buyer's eyes. To clients, seeing is believing. They want to see it. "I have a big dick," a young man bragged to a cute lady. "It's a lie," she replied, "show me pictures." A picture says a thousand word.

PITCH: Now, pitch in and put a call to action.

There are so many things I could reveal to you that will change your life and business, but I don't think you're ready for wisdom.

The reason some people don't make money from their products is because they ignore these 4 Ps. Some of them are scared of being looked down on for trying to make money online.

Nigerians always see a man who is trying to promote his product as a poor man who is hungry and looking for money to survive or someone to scam. With this, most Nigerians are scared to sell what they have to avoid being ridiculed. They are afraid of what the world will say.

Also, Nigerians know how to cage people, but I don't let them cage me and that's why I make money, but the rest get called boss.

This is how it works. When a Nigerian gets something free from you, he will praise you and call you boss of all time. Then, the next thing he will do is to psychologically compare you to another person who is selling such a product.

He will say, "Boss, you're the real boss not those hungry eBook sellers who are telling us to pay money before they can help us. In your case, you gave everything for free and God will bless you to keep helping more people."

And boom, he has been caged with compliments. More people will shower him this kind of compliment and he will be scared to add a price tag to his service—something he suffered to create.

These same people that are caging others hardly give out information for free, but they love getting for free and love caging people.

Since they can't cage me because I'm too stubborn for their liking, they resort to attacking me. Unfortunately for them, their attacks create controversy and this controversy creates popularity and the popularity gets converted to either traffic or money by selling more books. Simple.

I have a lot to say, but I'll stop here. Mr. Foolish Boy, I hope you have learned a thing or two today from this post. If you didn't then it's not my fault.

Vote Buhari out and regain your senses.
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Princeboca12:

Good evening boss, may I have you mail? Thanks
May I have your phone number to redeem your card first.
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
iClef:

Oga me no dey reject money o grin
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
ajon1:
Oga me no dey reject money o grin
I'm having issues sending your card. GTB said I haved exceeded my daily limit. Don't worry, I'll try again tomorrow or next. You'll definitely get it.

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
iClef:
I'm having issues sending you your card. GTB said I haved exceeded my daily limit. Don't worry, I'll try again tomorrow or next. You'll definitely get it.
Thanks bro. I'll count on that
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Adasun(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
iClef:

am i late grin
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by meritadavize1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
ajon1:
Thanks bro. I'll count on that
abeg see ur boy here 0 7 0 6 3 4 3 4 2 9 7
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Let me handle this once and for all to make sure Mr. FoolishBoy149 stop stalking me. The only thing I stalk in this life as I speak now is either money-making ventures or God. At times, fun.

So, talking about the thread I created on learning how to draw. Back in JSS1, I was among the best in my class in creative art. Unfortunately, I abandoned art for computer. And today, I can say, computer is my girlfriend. On that thread, I said my drawing sucks, but I'm determined to improve and when I master it, I'll teach others and make millions with it by using the skill to write children's book and sell them on Amazon. As I type today, I have mastered the skill and I have started teaching people.

I told a certain lady to write a children's book and I'll convert her story to a picture book and she'll make money with it. What I promised to do for her for free costs 200k or more, but I decided to do it for free.

Why? she had an accident when she was younger. Sadly, she's crippled now, so I felt her pains and did everything for free. I told her what to draw and she drew them, took pictures of her drawing with her phone, and sent them to me on WhatsApp.

I took those pictures to my computer and did the magic-since computer is my girlfriend. The rest is history. Before December, that girl will be a millionaire and nothing will stop it.

She sent me more than 30 pictures of different scenes of the story and I handled the rest with my magic tools. Below, I'll show the transformation of how everything evolved and now, the book is on Amazon. As I type now, she has more than 10 books on her draft.

1 Like

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
iClef:

In my threads, I always try to teach and add value even when I intentionally act crazy or rude.

So, let me educate you. In marketing, we have something called the 4 Ps and they are:

P = Promise
P = Proof
P = Picture
P = Pitch

Let me explain. If you want to sell something, have the trust of the people by helping them for free at the initial stage. Now you know people love your product, stop helping for free and put a price tag on it.

PROMISE those who haven't bought your product what they'll get when they buy it and make sure you keep your promise—don't scam anyone because if you break the trust, your business will collapse.

PROOF: Show proof of people buying your products and how it's helping them. This is called social proof. When you show proof of how people love and buy your product, more people will buy. "He raped me, he raped me," a young lady yelled. "Show proof," the judge replied and they brought some pictures captured by a CCTV camera.

PICTURE: Show pictures of your product and make it vivid in your buyer's eyes. To clients, seeing is believing. They want to see it. "I have a big dick," a young man bragged to a cute lady. "It's a lie," she replied, "show me pictures." A picture says a thousand word.

PITCH: Now, pitch in and put a call to action.

There are so many things I could reveal to you that will change your life and business, but I don't think you're ready for wisdom.

The reason some people don't make money from their products is because they ignore these 4 Ps. Some of them are scared of being looked down on for trying to make money online.

Nigerians always see a man who is trying to promote his product as a poor man who is hungry and looking for money to survive or someone to scam. With this, most Nigerians are scared to sell what they have to avoid being ridiculed. They are afraid of what the world will say.

Also, Nigerians know how to cage people, but I don't let them cage me and that's why I make money, but the rest get called boss.

This is how it works. When a Nigerian gets something free from you, he will praise you and call you boss of all time. Then, the next thing he will do is to psychologically compare you to another person who is selling such a product.

He will say, "Boss, you're the real boss not those hungry eBook sellers who are telling us to pay money before they can help us. In your case, you gave everything for free and God will bless you to keep helping more people."

And boom, he has been caged with compliments. More people will shower him this kind of compliment and he will be scared to add a price tag to his service—something he suffered to create.

These same people that are caging others hardly give out information for free, but they love getting for free and love caging people.

Since they can't cage me because I'm too stubborn for their liking, they resort to attacking me. Unfortunately for them, their attacks create controversy and this controversy creates popularity and the popularity gets converted to either traffic or money by selling more books. Simple.

I have a lot to say, but I'll stop here. Mr. Foolish Boy, I hope you have learned a thing or two today from this post. If you didn't then it's not my fault.

Vote Buhari out and regain your senses.

Lolcheesy

This guy is confused.

Okay, if that is the case then why do the people in your screenshots always praise you?

I dont need any yeye education from you. if i didnt have a comfortable life i wouldnt be having fun 24 hours unlike you who has been enslaved by money.

Sony, Apple, Samsung, Tecno, etc receive praises everyday. Robert Kiyosaki, George Orwell, Chinua Achebe, etc do not throw their books around yet they recieve praises. Modath is an exchanger here but she didnt need a screenshot before Nairalanders regarded her as a trusted seller. So why is your case different? Why are you the only one that people want to cage?

Let me give you an assignment.

Go to playstore, Amazon, or any other place and check reviews especially for premium products.

Why do people praise them despite thw fact that they paid money and why do people give poor ratings to free apps (the bad ones) instead of "caging them"

See how stup!d you sound now?
Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2019

Re: REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

Lolcheesy

This guy is confused.

Okay, if that is the case then why do the people in your screenshots always praise you?

I dont need any yeye education from you. Of i didnt have a comfortable life i wouldnt be having fun 24 hours unlike you who has been enslaved by money.

Sony, Apple, Samsung, Tecno, etc receive praises everyday. Robert Kiyosaki, George Orwell, Chinua Achebe, etc do not throw their books around yet they recieve praises. Modath is an exchanger here but she didnt need a screenshot before Nairalanders regarded her as a trusted seller. So why is your case different? Why are you the only one that wants to be caged?

Let me give you an assignment.

Go to playstore, Amazon, or any other place and check reviews especially for premium products.

Why do people praise them despite thw fact that they paid money and why do people give poor ratings to free apps (the bad ones) instead of "caging them"

See how stup!d you sound now?
I didn't read what you posted because you're an attention seeker, a foolish boy, and a 419er based on your moniker. It's time to ignore you as I used to. The thread is already on trending section, so your usefulness has been exhausted. #smiles. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Masturbating To My Niece Picture? / My Love/respect For Nl Babes / 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.