Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Girls That Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Need Help (613 Views)

The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls That Need Help by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 02, 2017
1.Girls that are hyper-chatterbox. They can talk for Africa. The only time their lips are sealed is when they are sleeping.
2.Girls that gossip/slander. Imagine a girl going to a friend's house and eighty percent of their conversation is about other peoples life.
3.Girls that get agitated when they see cute people. Safiaa,Burna88,and Alondrah fall into this category. As if I owe them anything they just pounce on me because I put my picture for Nl. Is it their business? Is it disturbing them? Is it their picture I stole? Especially burna88 that her face resembles pig's vomit even with makeup.
4.Girls that live a false life. My dad is this, my dad is that...my bf is this, my bf gave me that(wheras the boy never buy them anything before)...my name is tania, chloe, lizzy(wheras their names are ogo, dolapo and dumebi)... People have made fun of my name, pronuncing it as "cardboard" but i no send! My dad aint rich, i say it, and so what?come and flog me for being poor! My boyfriend doesnt buy things for me because he is struggling, and so?...LADIES should have this mindset!
5.Girls that spend hours on makeup but cant spend up to thirty minutes learning something new or reading. Imagine a girl making up just for jogging or to see her boo at night!
6.Girls that follow all the soap operas in zeeworld and telemundo...this one weak me pass!
7.Girls that compare theirselves with others. I am dark, Sharon is fair. I am short, that girl is tall.... Love yourself for who you are, then other people will love you for you.
8.Girls that will leave their roommates, sisters or female friends starving but yet cook for their boyfriend. My roommate at Bowen, you will beg the girl like say tomorrow no dey to give you one spoon of rice but she wouldn't. When you sleep off she will carry a full cooler of rice with correct meat to give her boo. The boy later dumped her when he saw a bigger yansh.
9.Girls that form... Being Tosh is different from forming. I love correct amala with shaki yet anytime my boo takes me out for lunch I always order for fried rice and chicken. Does it make sense?
10. Girls that condemn other gals for wearing revealing dress yet still fornicate. Girls that judge smokers where's their character is nothing to write home about. My philosophy is that it is not what goes into the body that defiles it but what comes out of it.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Need Help by hernandson(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2017
aye sir
Re: Girls That Need Help by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 02, 2017
Are we allowed to say Amen?

Well Amen!!!!! smiley
Re: Girls That Need Help by Fmartin(m): 12:14am On May 03, 2017
Lashort:
Are we allowed to say Amen?
Well Amen!!!!! smiley
Re: Girls That Need Help by Alphamale2017(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2017
op this is 12:25am. I wanted to read a love story that will leave a good taste . well u try but I still don't give 2 bleeps .
Re: Girls That Need Help by Burna88(f): 6:12am On May 03, 2017
Michellekabod:
1.Girls that are hyper-chatterbox. They can talk for Africa. The only time their lips are sealed is when they are sleeping.
2.Girls that gossip/slander. Imagine a girl going to a friend's house and eighty percent of their conversation is about other peoples life.
3.Girls that get agitated when they see cute people. Safiaa,Burna88,and Alondrah fall into this category. As if I owe them anything they just pounce on me because I put my picture for Nl. Is it their business? Is it disturbing them? Is it their picture I stole? Especially burna88 that her face resembles pig's vomit even with makeup.
4.Girls that live a false life. My dad is this, my dad is that...my bf is this, my bf gave me that(wheras the boy never buy them anything before)...my name is tania, chloe, lizzy(wheras their names are ogo, dolapo and dumebi)... People have made fun of my name, pronuncing it as "cardboard" but i no send! My dad aint rich, i say it, and so what?come and flog me for being poor! My boyfriend doesnt buy things for me because he is struggling, and so?...LADIES should have this mindset!
5.Girls that spend hours on makeup but cant spend up to thirty minutes learning something new or reading. Imagine a girl making up just for jogging or to see her boo at night!
6.Girls that follow all the soap operas in zeeworld and telemundo...this one weak me pass!
7.Girls that compare theirselves with others. I am dark, Sharon is fair. I am short, that girl is tall.... Love yourself for who you are, then other people will love you for you.
8.Girls that will leave their roommates, sisters or female friends starving but yet cook for their boyfriend. My roommate at Bowen, you will beg the girl like say tomorrow no dey to give you one spoon of rice but she wouldn't. When you sleep off she will carry a full cooler of rice with correct meat to give her boo. The boy later dumped her when he saw a bigger yansh.
9.Girls that form... Being Tosh is different from forming. I love correct amala with shaki yet anytime my boo takes me out for lunch I always order for fried rice and chicken. Does it make sense?
10. Girls that condemn other gals for wearing revealing dress yet still fornicate. Girls that judge smokers where's their character is nothing to write home about. My philosophy is that it is not what goes into the body that defiles it but what comes out of it.
....Lol,dont be misguided,Im a pretty gel,u didnt even bother to Confirm If i was even among d duo ,pls retract ur words,i assure u of drooling wen u see me in Person,Besides m neva agigated wen i see cute People,Cos Im undoubtedly one.Im Actually done with you.
Re: Girls That Need Help by Durhleepee(f): 6:14am On May 03, 2017
[quote author=Michellekabod post=56150537]1.Girls that are hyper-chatterbox. They can talk for Africa. The only time their lips are sealed is when they are sleeping.
4.Girls that live a false life. My dad is this, my dad is that...my bf is this, my bf gave me that(wheras the boy never buy them anything before)...my name is tania, chloe, lizzy(wheras their names are ogo, [b]dolapo[/b]and dumebi)... People have made fun of my name, pronuncing it as "cardboard" but i no send! My dad aint rich, i say it, and so what?come and flog me for being poor! My boyfriend doesnt buy things for me because he is struggling, and so?...LADIES should have this mindset!
[/quote

Anything wrong with that name?
Re: Girls That Need Help by LePrezident(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2017
Michellekabod:
3.Girls that get agitated when they see cute people. Safiaa,Burna88,and Alondrah fall into this category. As if I owe them anything they just pounce on me because I put my picture for NL Is it their business? Is it disturbing them? Is it their picture I stole? Especially burna88 that her face resembles pig's vomit even with makeup.

But OP, you don't have your pic on NL na

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Kiss Enter Here - Males Only / Met My Boyfriend On Nairaland, Not Sure If He's A Natural Bastard Or A Self-made / Does Love & Happy Relationship Really Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.