Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Name One Thing You EX Was Good At - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing You EX Was Good At (4012 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / hello / Name One Thing your Ex Was Good At? See Funny Comments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by westlius(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2017
caring and nice but treating to deal with me if i cheats on her by saying she will give my name to an alpha (she is a Muslim).
i had yo run away asap
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by shinarlaura(f): 8:35pm On May 03, 2017
konjishild:

baby i don't mind wearing oversize, long as its ursgrin

Hahahahahahaha. But this one is meant only for the ladies. Will u still put it on?
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahahahaha. But this one is meant only for the ladies. Will u still put it on?
babe pls i need it,it might b unisex
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by shinarlaura(f): 8:44pm On May 03, 2017
konjishild:

babe pls i need it,it might b unisex

Ok. We don't have olx here ooo. I will send it through DHL grin
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

lol yeye dey smell,add me up on watsap 07065235910grin
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by Beejayx: 9:17pm On May 03, 2017
Dunno where to start from....ex is ex...she can complain for Africa.. Immature response to simple questions.. May b cos she was V.
The the previous ex was a cheating nurse o.
I get my own for bodi 2...
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

are u der?
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by MrCork: 9:23pm On May 03, 2017
mespusinglez:
Here Are Mine
1. My ex was very good at preaching... She can kiss now and start crying in the next minute of offending God... It was such a dramatic relationship and it's very good that it ended.

2.I enjoy her Advice,hope n words of wisdom she did share wit me during d relationship so sad we didn't stay long but we still watch each others back as best Pals 4 Life.....No Gal like my Ex

BUT
My Other EX

1.My ex wanted to use me as a mugu bcuz she thought my loyalty to her is enough reason why she can treate me the way she likes. I treated her like how every gentle man aught to treate a woman, she saw my gesture towards her as my weakness, she thought I was scared to lose her and that was my reason for treating her nicely. She cheated on me and was expecting I forgive her just like how I over looks most of her short comings anyway I love her very much both I have to accept the fact that she wasn't meant for me cuz those who love each other tried to avoid any means that will lead to hurting their significant other. She wanted me back bcuz her new partner beats her like silly and she finally realize no man have ever treated her well like me but she is gone forever cuz that was a decision I made as my new partner knows what it means to have a good man and am not ready to ruin the lovely moment between us bcuz of an ex that was so SELFISH....

Feel Free To Add Yours

Nairalamd!! angry
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by mespusinglez(m): 10:02pm On May 03, 2017
westlius:
caring and nice but treating to deal with me if i cheats on her by saying she will give my name to an alpha (she is a Muslim).
i had yo run away asap
lol you better Run because you're not safe o
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by antieverything(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2017
mespusinglez:
My ex was hyper sensitive, she has trust issues and I also think she has a low self esteem. she loved me in a very dangerous way that I became afraid. Back then in school, she would trail and threaten any girl she spots with me. She scared all my female friends and always embarrassed me whenever she spots me with any female regardless of our discussion or what we are doing. And the funny thing is that whenever she puts on any of her drama about me cheating on her and later on, it becomes clear that I'm innocent, I'll want to stay away from her for a while so that she'll learn a few lessons and calm down but then you'll see her begging and threatening seriously to commit suicide if I don't forgive her immediately. Whenever I try calling up the issue with her, she'll be like she loves me and she's only trying to protect her man from other girls. At a point, u grew tired and fed up with the whole thing and decided to call it quit with her. Though it wasn't without a tough fight. The good thing about her is that she's a great lover. She's loving, caring, a good cook and a good companion but she loved with her everything and unfortunately, I don't need that kind of love.

abeg sowi ..u see where dat b!tch waka pass? i mean karma?grin
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by mespusinglez(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2017
antieverything:

abeg sowi ..u see where dat b!tch waka pass? i mean karma?grin
she went that way
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by Stevebrown(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2017
Pretence
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by EmmySparky(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2017
mespusinglez:
Nwa is so caring and romantic but have got hot temper. Just call him now to confirm what I said to you(mostly lies) he'll confirm it as if they're true. My partner in crime. Just that our temperament can't match at all. His spouse will enjoy him if he loves her and she's patient enough.
you be gay?
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by kokoA(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2017
BJ
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by horeofe(f): 11:27pm On May 03, 2017
squarelead:
Never had an ex, 8 years and still counting.
wow,omg! am totally wowed..wel done,sir.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by Nobody: 12:12am On May 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lies! lie mohamed na student under her abeg!!

Make person dey lie give you after you don see truth. Nna!
same with me and you oo i always meet girls that lies so much
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by robotix: 12:17am On May 04, 2017
mespusinglez:
Always asking for money, much questions and i don't like answering questions, she never believe i loved her so she work away
na wa for u oo. U just keep copying and posting things from correct bro's page. Dude na so u jobless ni?
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by sirvvy: 1:01am On May 04, 2017
Nagging undecided
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:56am On May 04, 2017
EmmySparky:
you be gay?

Hahaha! No mehn, he is copied it from twitter. The trend actually started on twitter and these were the replies
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by EmmySparky(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Hahaha! No mehn, he is copied it from twitter. The trend actually started on twitter and these were the replies
lol the responses got me confused initially
Re: Name One Thing You EX Was Good At by Emmytrill(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2017
I can connect with your first and second story. It was just as if you were relaying my story. embarassed But am very very happy now as i now have a soulmate grin

mespusinglez:
Here Are Mine
1. My ex was very good at preaching... She can kiss now and start crying in the next minute of offending God... It was such a dramatic relationship and it's very good that it ended.

2.I enjoy her Advice,hope n words of wisdom she did share wit me during d relationship so sad we didn't stay long but we still watch each others back as best Pals 4 Life.....No Gal like my Ex

BUT
My Other EX

1.My ex wanted to use me as a mugu bcuz she thought my loyalty to her is enough reason why she can treate me the way she likes. I treated her like how every gentle man aught to treate a woman, she saw my gesture towards her as my weakness, she thought I was scared to lose her and that was my reason for treating her nicely. She cheated on me and was expecting I forgive her just like how I over looks most of her short comings anyway I love her very much both I have to accept the fact that she wasn't meant for me cuz those who love each other tried to avoid any means that will lead to hurting their significant other. She wanted me back bcuz her new partner beats her like silly and she finally realize no man have ever treated her well like me but she is gone forever cuz that was a decision I made as my new partner knows what it means to have a good man and am not ready to ruin the lovely moment between us bcuz of an ex that was so SELFISH....

Feel Free To Add Yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Video : An Shs Secondary School Girl Rapped By Her Classmates / Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.