Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral (4015 Views)

Watch Young Slay Queen React Horribly To Drugs / S*xy Instagram Slay Queen Dance N*ked Showing Off Her B*obs And P*ssy (18+ Video / "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral by BBBlaze: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2017
The hot pictures of an unnamed Nigerian lady regarded as a ‘slay queen’ has gone viral on social media after she purportedly uploaded them.

Her massive bust has caught the eyes of social media users who have been dropping flirty comments and hustling to unravel her identity.

Some netizens in the know believe her bosom is unique among her pairs due to its distinct shape.

1 Share

Re: Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Someone's mother sad
Re: Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral by IamLovely: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
what a water melon fallen heros of our time.

1 Like

Re: Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Stop posting this bimbo's picture everywhere ahbeg sad
Re: Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral by IamLovely: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2017
skarlett:
Someone's mother sad

is ya mother

Abeg let her slay, is her time..
Re: Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2017
IamLovely:

is ya mother

Abeg let her slay, is her time..

I talk to you

Did I not know she's slaying before I typed that
Re: Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral by BBBlaze: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:

Bimbo's problem na her problem and her problem dey for her front grin shocked cool
Re: Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral by RoyalBlak007: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2017
♤Ta-ta

♤towels grin
Re: Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral by Dasherz(f): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2017
simbi is now a slay queen
Re: Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral by jesusdiedLOL(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
These titties are oversized grin
Re: Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral by jesusdiedLOL(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Are we complaining? Yo! Op. You have my permission to post titties anytime anywhere grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money / This Is Actually What Yahoo Boy Do With Your Pant When They Steal It / Husband’s Side Chick Beaten To Stupor By Wife(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.