Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Sex Drought: How Do You Cope As A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Drought: How Do You Cope As A Married Man (644 Views)

Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? / Guys, How Do You Cope As A Shareholder In A Relationship? / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Drought: How Do You Cope As A Married Man by Sammiejokes(m): 7:55am On May 03, 2017
I was chilling with guyz who came for car maintenance at a mechanic workshop. Unfortunately I was the only single guy in the mist of 5 men, we chatted to the issue of guys flirting around and I was surprised when a guy defended why he has side chicks because her woman does not love sex, another guy said he has not had sex in a year now with the wife, one of them whose wife gave birth in December is yet to have sex with the husband in four months.
The common issue I noticed was the fact that their wives never liked sex when they courted as singles. it took one of the men three years of begging to have sex with the gf now wife.
I was dump founded and they seem accustomed to the sex drought and it is like I will have my experience when I start a family.
Married men in the house, how do you survive? is this a general issue at homes, am afraid of getting married with all these revelation or is our men unromantic to their wives generally after marriage? am looking for answers
Re: Sex Drought: How Do You Cope As A Married Man by squarelead(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2017
Taking care of a baby alone will make a wife not have full interest in sex. You might not be able to have sex at times even when you have the urge for it. The best thing is to be saved and redeemed so as to forgo extra marital affairs.
Re: Sex Drought: How Do You Cope As A Married Man by Sammiejokes(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2017
squarelead:
Taking care of a baby alone will make a wife not have full interest in sex. You might not be able to have sex at times even when you have the urge for it. The best thing is to be saved and redeemed so as to forgo extra marital affairs.
Your initial point was very valid but the last statement is a lil confusing, what has salvation has to do with sexual urge.
Re: Sex Drought: How Do You Cope As A Married Man by squarelead(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Your initial point was very valid but the last statement is a lil confusing, what has salvation has to do with sexual urge.
The urge to have it will definitely come... And you might probably want to find an alternative measure to satisfy the urge. But when loyalty and commitment to something is there, it could be to your marriage, partner or spiritual believe, it will be hard to go against it
Re: Sex Drought: How Do You Cope As A Married Man by Nobody: 8:15am On May 03, 2017
That's the reality of life, too bad.
Re: Sex Drought: How Do You Cope As A Married Man by Nobody: 8:17am On May 03, 2017
Sammiejokes:

grin grin grin
maybe salvation cures KOnji too
you've never being saved so you won't know grin
Re: Sex Drought: How Do You Cope As A Married Man by generalbush(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2017
squarelead:

So saved a redeemed will now replace the sex??

mtcheeww
Re: Sex Drought: How Do You Cope As A Married Man by Sammiejokes(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2017
rasojie:

grin grin grin
maybe salvation cures KOnji too
you've never being saved so you won't know grin
well being saved help you to abstain from temptation but we all have our breaking point and even paul said something submission of your body to your partner. i hope our ladies can chip in some light why they loose sex drive with time

(1) (Reply)

I Am Just Curious About This / Youths And Internet Fraud(yahoo Yahoo) / Sex On The First Day Can Do The Trick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.