Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) (90268 Views)

Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style / "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2017
Osbourne Street grin
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Tedassie(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2017
Fundamental eiya...to those droolers with the (F) attached to their monikers...some days are like vhat
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Ptoocool(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2017
safarigirl:
If this Nicole girl now was a Nigerian girl, y'all would call her olosho, baby mama and all that, but because she's British, you won't talk the usual smack.

You don't call men animals. Tis wrong. Do you just call women 'gluttons'. Well, maybe..

And what I quote up there is the Ghetto Gospel..
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Beziel(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2017
safarigirl:
and Nigerian men are the model ones abi?

At least AJ is in Britain, so he will date the girls around him. You don't expect him to date Nigerian women

You people are in Nigeria with the likes of Uche Jombo and Ufuoma, yet, oyibo snatched them from under your noses and you want to list bad manners of Naija girls? Chris Attoh snatched Damilola from under your noses as well.

The unfortunate naija women that spend their lives with naija men end up running away because of his animalistic ways.

Before you critic the ladies, don't forget, na the same mama wey train those 'gluttonous' women train the men too, so, na the same character dem go comot with

If the women are bad, the men too are bad.

If this Nicole girl now was a Nigerian girl, y'all would call her olosho, baby mama and all that, but because she's British, you won't talk the usual smack.

Make una just dey una lane before we wash our dirty linens outside
sad but true..

1 Like

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2017
Nigerian ladies take note
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2017
Anthony Joshua’s baby son Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua was born at Watford General Hospital on October 6, 2015 - making him now 18 months old.

1 Like

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by YelloweWest: 11:48am On May 03, 2017
mazimee:
Profession : Pole dancer grin
That does not mean stripper. Just so u know..
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by dacovajnr: 11:50am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I love you,wallahi kiss grin grin
Fine gyal
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

The rate Nigeria girls are losing their men to foreign women,i am afraid a lot of them might not get a soul mate.

What is causing this trend?somebody said it is the bad manners of our women.

So who wan come marry Nigeria girls?Ghana Men?

Lol.. Don't mind them, I was chatting with a Philippines on messenger yesterday and the way she replied me was cool, we had a nice conversation, Nigerian girls don't know how to engage in a good conversation..

4 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by mekybabe1: 11:51am On May 03, 2017
Kai! She go sabi do o. See as she open leg wide shocked
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

Just few bad manners like being a slut
uncaring
gluttonous in nature
fake accents and lifestyles
not supportive
money conscious
stomach infrastructural methods seen in them

Still about a hundred other bad manners I can't remember

This list is sufficient enough to turn Nigerian men to Monk's and Eunuchs.

2 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2017
mekybabe1:
Kai! She go sabi do o. See as she open leg wide shocked

sabi do watin

2 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

The rate Nigeria girls are losing their men to foreign women,i am afraid a lot of them might not get a soul mate.

foreign women has something to offer ....,

2 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by positivelord: 11:55am On May 03, 2017
what about DJ CUPPY....

Anichebe right now

4 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by airmark(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2017
Attractive flat stomach. Some ladies, 11pm, that's when they will be eating 5 wraps of akpu.

6 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 03, 2017
airmark:
Attractive flat stomach. Some ladies, 11pm, that's when they will be eating 5 wraps of akpu.

grin grin
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by oyienootieno: 12:00pm On May 03, 2017
To those saying white women are snatching Nigerian women potential husbands, be reminded that reverse is the case in Edo state. Almost every household has a white In-law.

9 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by thunderbabs: 12:02pm On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Off road....guy lives hz life in d UK, you xpect him 2 travel down 2 naija to pick a gal, coz ur point no add up. Ko ye mi

3 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:03pm On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

uncaring
gluttonous in nature
not supportive
money conscious

Who do u strong thing?

3 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by goodnews777: 12:04pm On May 03, 2017
Who wan marry nija woman. U wan die?

1 Like

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by IkpuMmadu: 12:04pm On May 03, 2017
robosky02:
Meet Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend and Baby Mama, Nicole Osbourne

Meet the super hot girlfriend of Nigerian-British boxing champion, Anthony Joshua, Her name is Nicole Osbourne and she is a yoga instructor and pole dancer, she is the official long term girlfriend and baby mama of Anthony Joshua, their new born baby is just about 5 months old, congrats to the 27 years old couple...

so that all the Naija babes dreaming will stop the dream and wake up cheesy

http://www..com/talk/topic,288640.0.html

Since this year, we have seen a lot of celebrity divorce. Not that they aren’t human, but what is worrying in the this trend is that these celebrities having baby mama and divorcing are public figures and the young ones ha e an idea of wanting to become like them. Most kids want to either be an actress or a diva, maybe a rapper. Few want to be doctors or teacher. This distortion of marriage is disturbing, to sane minds . We see pictures of abused women daily , be it on-line or social media, the society will respond with, oh the man is a beat, why don’t she walk out of the marriage ? And do many comments, but what we haven’t asked is ; what did the woman door for her to get such a treatment ?

After the Beijing conference or fiasco in the 1990s, a lot of prophets came to town and they planted seeds. They came with some exotic gospel that distorted our social fabric and changed the African narratives all the way from Asia.Coming with a gospel of ” women and men are equal” Forgetting that even the simplest animals like ants even have a leader. Now, if a man is the head of home ,why should a woman undermine his authority. It can be tantamount to treasonable offence. We all know the consequences. Not all men have that endurance limit of that British gentleman​ that will overlook. We are talking about Africans here and some different culture. So the woman must come to terms with the cultural milieu she finds herself and comport herself.

Staying in a country like ours is hellish already with a lot of stuffs going on a man’s mind and for a woman to compound this problem is taking the joke too far. A slap here or there will automatically reset the brain to factory settings and reformat the drive. Not that I support domestic violence. I am totally against it and I believe in walking away principle only if the beating is life threatening. Not just spankings here and there !

As a Christian , Muslim principle to marriage sometimes ,I admire it and you rarely see Muslim married women snapping and looking too dapper and slaying on social media. They can’t slay without their husband’s consent. That is what is called decorum and seeking permission before an act is done. Even in corporate organisations, not everybody speaks to the public and there are people designated to do such and they must get authorization from the CEO. That is the same thing with marriage.

When Eve are the apple, God asked her question but God knew that Adam was the head and he requested for Adams position and delivered the messages …Genesis

So, why this madness of divorce everywhere and the issue of married women trying to slay more than a single woman. Some married woman even said and I do read it online that the husband has no right to ask her why she is going out….Tagging it “freedom of movement and association”.

A popular Nollywood actress divorced and she was beaten blue black based on some action and we know her history well. She went online to showcase the beating. Well, i am not impressed because i see it as acting and she walked away from the marriage next we see is posting tons of pictures on social media . What is she sending? What message is she delivering…Is it cool, where is contrition here . This is following after the demise of the fair actress. Background research has shown that the actress and others before they chased the wives of the men they married and got the man hooked. It has always been the same story. And they failed to forget that Mr.Nemesis is one funny visitor that will never fail to deliver . When Mr Nemesis and Mrs Karma visits, everything will be exposed. How can you use your beauty and sexuality to make a man divorce or chase away his legitimate wife and marry you? Do you expect that all will be well with you ? That’s the question Mr Nemesis will ask you . We totally agree that some men are terrible and also we do understand that the hustle for husband is real. But, that shouldn’t warrant desperado tendencies in our pretty women !

As it stands now , most of Nigerians celebs are narcissistic, not all anyway. Everything has to be photoshopped , pictures to entertain deluded people online and fortunately they are many. She must be having a laugh thinking can brush off something serious like divorce or marital violence.

http://etimes.com.ng/2017/05/03/5280/
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Osbourne Street grin
guy no be that Osborne for VI oooo
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Neddstark: 12:06pm On May 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

No mind them. The want to be like Chimaamanda Adichie, thefeminist. Who is actually married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by goodnews777: 12:07pm On May 03, 2017
God help you commot for nija, u reach outside come carry naija woman again? Na Israelite wen wan go back to Egypt be that. PHAROAH go frustrate u die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by bayinq25(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

uncaring
gluttonous in nature
not supportive
money conscious

Can I Third this?because I'm sure it must have been seconded by another reasonable fellow.

4 Likes

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2017
goodnews777:
Who wan marry nija woman. U wan die?

most of them like the title... grin

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by ReachHard: 12:09pm On May 03, 2017
Pole dancer

As in, stripper pole abi?

Ahhhhh, A-n-t-h-o-n-yyyyy! Fine boy like you
undecided

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
Fine gyal
Sugar pepper kiss kiss
Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by Johnhug66(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

uncaring
gluttonous in nature
not supportive
money conscious

ahn ahn oga fear God now. Slaymamas, slayqueen, queenfrosh
PapiSmith:

[color=#000099]Just few bad manners like being a slut
uncaring
gluttonous in nature
not supportive
money conscious

ahn ahn oga fear God now.

uncaring
gluttonous in nature
not supportive
money conscious

[/quote] ahn ahn oga fear God now. All these Slaymamas, slayqueen, queenfrosh,pepperdemgang on NL will come 4 u now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Osbourne, Anthony Joshua's Girlfriend And Baby Mama (Pictures) by iswallker(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2017
safarigirl:
and Nigerian men are the model ones abi?

At least AJ is in Britain, so he will date the girls around him. You don't expect him to date Nigerian women

You people are in Nigeria with the likes of Uche Jombo and Ufuoma, yet, oyibo snatched them from under your noses and you want to list bad manners of Naija girls? Chris Attoh snatched Damilola from under your noses as well.

The unfortunate naija women that spend their lives with naija men end up running away because of his animalistic ways.

Before you critic the ladies, don't forget, na the same mama wey train those 'gluttonous' women train the men too, so, na the same character dem go comot with

If the women are bad, the men too are bad.

Make una just dey una lane before we wash our dirty linens outside

forced to comment on the bolded....

bright students and dull students are tutored in the same class, the same teachers... grin

the lady is not an olosho cause she has a visible source of livelihood...she not waiting for Joshua to foot her bills... grin...shes not a parasite, and he probably draws some strength and inspiration from the lady....not a naija gal thats saps you physically, mentally, financially etc....many of them practically bring nothing to the table apart from being a slay mama... grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures / RIO2016 Olympics: Sweden Vs Nigeria 0 - 1 (Full Time)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.