Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin (5323 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by franciscajohn11: 9:37am On May 03, 2017
Before I met my wife, I love going to night clubs with my friends. But, for the past two years of marriage, I never step my feet in any club house. It is not that I don't want to go, but my wife is not the type that goes to club. I have pleaded with her many times but she refused. So, I decided to stop bothering her. My dilemma started when..Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/05/i-slept-with-girl-at-night-club-i-never.html
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by geogex4u(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2017
hmmm
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by ibullem(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2017
Op. I have paste the full story for you...

Oya come and beat me in my house .

franciscajohn11:
I slept With a Girl at Night Club, I never knew She was My Wife's Cousin
Before I met my wife, I love going to night clubs with my friends. But, for the past two years of marriage, I never step my feet in any club house. It is not that I don't want to go, but my wife is not the type that goes to club. I have pleaded with her many times but she refused. So, I decided to stop bothering her.
My dilemma started when one of my guys came back from London two months ago. That was when I remembered my yester years clubbing lifestyle. I started going to club again with my guy to catch fun. I asked my wife to join me and she refused.
Unbelievably, I started sleeping with different ladies and getting drunk almost every night. My wife became worried and reported me to my
pastor and he counseled me to desist from such ungodly lifestyle. My marriage started going down the drain. I kept late nights and on top of that beat my wife at a slightest provocation.
However, just last three weeks I came back to my senses and apologize to my wife to forgive me. After much pleading she decided to forgive me. Then, last week my phone rang and the number seen familiar to me, when I picked the call it was a female voice saying that she is at my shop and want to see me urgently. She said we met at a night club last two months. I began to wonder why he want to see me.
Surprisingly, when I got to my shop, lol and behold was my wife"s cousin sitting there. And she was also surprise to see me. I then asked her why she wanted to see me. She narrated her story of how she left campus for a night club because she was in need of cash. How we met that night and after everything, I gave her the money she needed and we exchanged phone numbers. That the reason she called me was that she missed her period, a month plus now. She did not know it was me that night and she cannot do abortion because after the last abortion she did, the doctor told her if she try it again, her womb or her life will be the prize. I pleaded with her to abort the baby but she refused. What should I do about this? Please, advise me.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by marvin902(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2017
your mad after she told you what the doctor told her you still want her to do it..if it was your daughter that was in her place what would you have done to the guy for saying that...infact na thunder go fire you

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by iammolahs(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2017
Lemme come and be going,but op u will b a good script writer

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by fastjett: 2:52pm On May 03, 2017
so you follow for the Nigga raw crew, god don catch you. How can u meet a girl in the club and u fuuucccck her without condom, you dont even think about your wife health becos i know u dont value ur own life. Ogbeni just fuccck out of my face jor.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by NemzySeries(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2017
na wa ooooo...... make d guy abort hin preek rada
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by Edubrazilnwa(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2017
If you believe this shi.t then you will believe anything

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by Benbisco(f): 3:59pm On May 03, 2017
Story! Una wear mask do the thing wey make una no recognize each other, okwaya?

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by CIOSYLVA(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
Then, last week my phone rang and the number seen familiar to me, when I picked the call it was a female voice saying that she is at my shop and want to see me urgently. She said we met at a night club last two months. I began to wonder why he want to see me.
Surprisingly, when I got to my shop, lol and behold was my wife"s cousin sitting there. And she was also surprise to see me. I then asked her why she wanted to see me. She narrated her story of how she left campus for a night club because she was in need of cash. How we met that night and after everything, I gave her the money she needed and we exchanged phone numbers.

GO AND DO CORRECTION ABOVE AND COME BACK SO WE CAN BELIEVE U

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 03, 2017
ibullem:
Op. I have paste the full story for you...

Oya come and beat me in my house .

na mumu story anyway cheesy
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 03, 2017
op keep lying
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by Sanemind(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2017
marvin902:
your mad after she told you what the doctor told her you still want her to do it..if it was your daughter that was in her place what would you have done to the guy for saying that...infact na thunder go fire you
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by Sanemind(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2017
This is cock and pvssy story
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by iluvdonjazzy: 4:41pm On May 03, 2017
u ar nt a good blogger
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by Lagbaja01(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2017
Eleyi gidigan o.....This is superstory....... cheesy
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by exHuman: 7:20pm On May 03, 2017
You met her at a club. You had sex. You paid her. End of contract.

Ayam not understanding what she wants the dude to do.
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by piusadamawa(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2017
Go sambisa I blf our soldiers ar som hw borin there .....Sure ur script Wil help
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by Maydayy(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2017
Howe did she know your shop sad
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by Olibboy: 10:37pm On May 03, 2017
abeg watch nollywood movie for expo ... I dey go
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by rafindo(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2017
Congratulations for knacking her abi.Now on behalf of sane mind I now confer on you the grand award on stupidity,are u serious ur instinctive mindset is low
Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by Tazdroid(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2017

Re: I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin by Chichi4you: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre Pre-wedding Shot! / Why Are Ethiopian Girls So Stupid / Yoruba Girls Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.