Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number (27567 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by EmekaBlue(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2017
piperson:
Don't waste ur hard-earned money, vaseline is #250
this vaseline u guyz like to mention...i can bet not many uses vaseline or soap...they just stroke like that tongue

2 Likes

Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by Nobody: 11:41am On May 03, 2017
Etizz:
Hello guys, pls I have being off the shore for a while now, just came back and I need update link on those guys dat killed d Jumia delivery man and apostle Paul saga......thanks

Are you CIA?
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by Nobody: 11:44am On May 03, 2017
fuckboys:
iffa slap u ehh

lol fuckboys everywhere grin
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by Nobody: 11:53am On May 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
How come I don't come across all these money grubbing ladies?

How much do you need?

Okay, take 50K

Wave goodbye to your girlfriend if she meets these kinda boys
niggers like you cool cool
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by Bamslord: 11:55am On May 03, 2017
Smh Nothing someone will not see.

2 Likes

Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:
Slay queens

You are a fool if you have not given up on Nigerian girls grin
......... grin

Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by Bahddo(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2017
Na mumu guys dey cause all these nonsense. Always asking for number like she's something special. Then when she styles, you become butt-hurt and go on a rant. Mumu angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by Coldfeets: 12:43pm On May 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
How come I don't come across all these money grubbing ladies?

How much do you need?

Okay, take 50K

Wave goodbye to your girlfriend if she meets these kinda boys

True that!

I've been asking myself that same question.

Is it that guys pretend to have so much whenever they meet these girls?

Or...

Is it in this Nigeria where things are really tough that you want to tell me that guys will willingly allow girls to open office for their heads in the name of what?!

Frankly speaking, I think it is safe to conclude that online world and reality are two parallel different worlds altogether.
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 03, 2017
Why bother .....
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by Marrtynze(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2017
Lol so wat does the giving him your number guarantees after he pays, nonsense
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by newslifeop: 1:09pm On May 03, 2017
Girls sha
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by hpk(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
DatsWasupp:
However, this would not amuse anyone who was on twitter during the time of Odinabarbier who charged 10k for follow back

Lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi MissyB3
back in 2011, when twitter was all fun and games!!! when tweetoracle was the household name, ghana vs nigeria war that lasted 2days . good ol' memories!!!
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by tosyne2much(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2017
Coldfeets:

True that!

I've been asking myself that same question.

Is it that guys pretend to have so much whenever they meet these girls?

Or...

Is it in this Nigeria where things are really tough that you want to tell me that guys will willingly allow girls to open office for their heads in the name of what?!

Frankly speaking, I think it is safe to conclude that online world and reality are two parallel different worlds altogether.
You're very right Bro... Most of these these are usually caused by guys.. What do you expect when you present yourself to a lady that money is not your problem?

1 Like

Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
nnamdi1998:
niggers like you cool cool
Where I wan see that kind money baba? cheesy
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by BetaThings: 3:53pm On May 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Everybody needs money

d Zooo is too hard lately.

But thats also a good strategy to chase broke guyz away! Just ask him fr money and he will stop disturbing u

When did they start shipping your girls to Europe?
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by 1Dray(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2017
Second coming?
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by sshalom(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by Akposkibo(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2017
Account number first, phone number second
Re: Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 04, 2017
PapiSmith:
Slay queens

You are a fool if you have not given up on Nigerian girls grin

You wan kee pesin with laughter..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Grandmum Gets Engaged 8 Years After The Death Of Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.