Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

I'm Dating Again But: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating Again But: (3483 Views)

So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Sauron1: 2:29am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

me sef dey envy am. . . . . .dude is enjoying.lol grin

@jenny
sauron na size 15 grin

Mrs Sauron is calling. . . . . .Cold don grip her again.
I must hit the sack now. wink
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by amebono1: 2:30am On Jan 08, 2010
chika98:

OP

Leave the guy jare. No one should be subjected to a little thing for life. God forbid bad thing!

grin grin grin i can see u r so passionate about the size of that thing grin
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by TOPE20001(f): 2:31am On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

tope another way of knowing big thing na big foot big koboko

Ehen grin
is it also true that men with long fingers too have big koboko?

~Sauron~:

Mrs Sauron is calling. . . . . .Cold don grip her again.
I must hit the sack now. wink

Tee hee hee
nyte wink
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by amebono1: 2:32am On Jan 08, 2010
big fingers not long, not big like obese fingers oo, just big , their thing na dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by TOPE20001(f): 2:33am On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

she is very ooo grin
the girl don tire me cheesy

!amebo no1:

big fingers not long, not big like obese fingers oo, just big , their thing na dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo grin cheesy
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by amebono1: 2:34am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

she is very ooo grin
the girl don tire me cheesy

chika go kill any small thing wey come her way, the girl get big eyes grin
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by chika98: 2:34am On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

It has to be right. grin
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by sofadj(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2010
@PWEETY

D GUY IN D PIC , ISNT THAT TOO MUCH, I THINK HE IS OVER RIPPED
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by yjay(f): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
@poster, like someone said can u deal with it? if you cant then there's just no way to go abt it cos a small weeny is no fun & u might end up cheating on him if u dont get the kind of satisfaction u want, just another thing maybe a different type of sex position might help? undecided
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by megtin(f): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2010
Holy Lawd my sis i feel u.kai kai kai(shaking head) cry it can b disappointing.ehhhh wetin u wan do now?try manage or fin ya square root. smiley
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by yjay(f): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
megtin:

Holy Lawd my sis i feel u.kai kai kai(shaking head) cry it can b disappointing.ehhhh wetin u wan do now?try manage or fin ya square root. smiley

thats an understatement sweetie, CATASTROPHIC is more like it, i had a situation similar to this at one time, i dumped him FAST!!!!! the most surprising thing though is the look of satisfaction i see on his face & im thinking U VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by foyeks2001(f): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2010
good for u
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by tammyswits(f): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
Huh?
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Tofenof(f): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2010
@showb, I dont think this has anything to do with love. Imagine your life with sex but no orgasm. Imagine yourself as a intimacy gadget which he/she uses to attain his. Dont you think that love should make him consider getting a dick enlargement. Lol. This ain't funny lol
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Tofenof(f): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2010
@showb, I dont think this has anything to do with love. Imagine your life with sex but no orgasm. Imagine yourself as a intimacy gadget which he/she uses to attain his. Dont you think that love should make him consider getting a dick enlargement. Lol. This ain't funny lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Tofenof(f): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
@chelsea, thanks dear but i really dont think you do. I dont think this is what i intended to find after a year of being single. This is not just it for me.
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Tofenof(f): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
@H2O2, Pls what is your prediction?
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Tofenof(f): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
Appri wetin? Come make i give you am now. Appreciator
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Tofenof(f): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
@tope20, you must be the NL's hall of fame appreciator. Lol
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Tofenof(f): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Seems like some girls on this post would love to have this guy. Pls all interested should send in their application for review. FYI, don't forget to Bleep orgasm when he goes flat within 2 seconds after the action began. It will make him feel like the man you know.lolololol. I'm waiting
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Tofenof(f): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2010
@amibo no 1, I dont attand winners and neither does he. Damn it, he's a witness and i'm an anglican. That is tof enof as it is no to talk of a small yet per secondly. It's hopeless. Sad.so very sad

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Again But: by showbobo(m): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2010
Tof-enof:

@showb, I dont think this has anything to do with love. Imagine your life with sex but no heavenly feeling. Imagine yourself as a intimacy gadget which he/she uses to attain his. Dont you think that love should make him consider getting a manliness enlargement. Lol. This ain't funny lol
True talk. . . . Didnt actually look at it from that perspective. . . smiley
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Tofenof(f): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
@tope20, When i say small i mean tiny and the lenght of a sleek lip gloss tube.
Guys what do i do. I'm kinda getting to really like tthis guy.
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by funkybaby(f): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
Tof-enof:

@tope20, When i say small i mean tiny and the lenght of a sleek lip gloss tube.
Guys what do i do. I'm kinda getting to really like tthis guy.

lol.

if he is matured @ heart, loves you , respects you, understands you, apologises when he knows you are hurt (even if he is not at fault), knows that every relationship has its up and downs (and wont dump you during the 'down' period of your relationship), makes you happy, 100% committed to you, then stick to him.

there is more to life and relationship than a 9inches long prick and steamy love.making sessions.  undecided
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Sauron1: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
funkybaby:

there is more to life and relationship than a 9inches long prick and steamy love.making sessions.  undecided

Na lie jare. . . . . . Women want it BIG. cheesy
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by funkybaby(f): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
~Sauron~:

Na lie jare. . . . . . Women want it BIG. cheesy

grin  grin sauron, o serious oh

and if the man with the 11 inches prick is a  serial cheat and awful liar and will prolly ruin her life in future and make her miserable?   undecided
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
Why am I not surprised to find Sauron with the ladies on a 'sex' thread

@ poster, like Tope said, there's more to love than a mind blowing intimacy . . but I guess it's different strokes for different folks. Do whatever makes you happy cos like I always say, it's all about YOU!
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by r231(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2010
^^^^^^
madam how you dey
Happy New Year grin
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by biina: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
If lesbians can get sexual satisfaction, I dont see the impossibility in your situation. You guys might just have to be more creative and/or employ some auxiliary stuff like intimacy gadgets. Communication will go a long way in improving things. Sexual problems are easier to solve than character flaws.
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by amebono1: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
Ujujoan:

Why am I not surprised to find Sauron with the ladies on a 'sex' thread

@ poster, like Tope said, there's more to love than a mind blowing intimacy . . but I guess it's different strokes for different folks. Do whatever makes you happy cos like I always say, it's all about YOU!

Whats love if the sex is not mind blowing, if she is thinking of settling down with him, then i dont blame her for complaining, which woman will wanna marry a man that has got a little thing that can hardly satisfy her in bed

EVER HEARD OF ADULTERY? THATS WHERE SHES HEADING
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
If u truly love him,d size of his manliness,boyliness or guyliness doesn't count,
Has it ever crossed ur mind dat d size of ur womanliness probably freaks him out
Re: I'm Dating Again But: by amebono1: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
Xena15:

If u truly love him,d size of his manliness,boyliness or guyliness doesn't count,
Has it ever crossed your mind dat d size of your womanliness probably freaks him out

Whats with all this "if you love him, size does not matter" seriously are you lot just trying to act nice or just plain hypocrites? if size doesnt matter why not go marry a 1inch guy

seriously? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think I'm Dating A Romance Scammer: / HELP! Is He A Cultist? / What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.