Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

HELP! Is He A Cultist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! Is He A Cultist? (3485 Views)

What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You / Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Is He A Cultist? by 4reigningqueen: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Sorry guys. I know this topic is not romantic but i saw this black bird key holder in my younger brother's room.He his in a University and i was hoping he has not joined a cult since have not seen this type of keyholder before. Plz wot do you think?

Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
yeah, you're right. It's not romantic angry
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
it doest mean anything, he cud hv gottn it form one of his friends, even if he is a cultist u cant do anything, unless u wanna get him killed or re writing jamb, let him be joor
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by 4reigningqueen: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
ednut1: it doest mean anything, he cud hv gottn it form one of his friends, even if he is a cultist u cant do anything, unless u wanna get him killed or re writing jamb, let him be joor

get him killed, how?
If re writing jamb will help him isnt that better than dieing prematurely?
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by ednut1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
if u later find out he his, ur parents will also knw, trust our parents nw, he will be told to leave d cult or else, and if he attempts to leave, he will be axed by his fellow supposed cultist
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
A "black bird key holder" meaning he his a cultist? You need to see Dr.Dre undecided

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by 4reigningqueen: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Una be fool: A "black bird key holder" meaning he his a cultist? You need to see Dr.Dre undecided

guy, nobody said he his. Maybe you should read the post again.
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
The questions people ask...smh.
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Chokolee(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
What if that key holder was green or even blue..would you have suspected him?
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
4reigningqueen:

guy, nobody said he his. Maybe you should read the post again.
Yeah I know but it's absurd asking such a question with that kind of evidence . I gat a human skull like structure as my key holder and belt head. I wonder what the poster would say or think when he sees it grin
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
aiyekoto..ur brother is already flying.. na eyee be dat now! grin grin

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
dove!! Uhm! if he happens to be one, there's nothing you can do about it- just be prayerful.
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by tchaik(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
Dude entered university as a student, and might graduate as a bird!
grin grin grin grin grin

@poster, on a serious note, watch how he greets his friends, does he claw? And does he whistle(with a strange bird-like-sound)esp whenever his friends are around or when receiving calls?
You have to be very vigilante to notice these!

But even if he is, just tell him to use his Akonuche and play smart; believe me, that is usually the best option! Threats and withdrawal from skul aint gonna work, or you might end up endangering his life!

All the best!
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
tchaik: Dude entered university as a student, and might graduate as a bird!
grin grin grin grin grin

@poster, on a serious note, watch how he greets his friends, does he claw? And does he whistle(with a strange bird-like-sound)esp whenever his friends are around or when receiving calls?
You have to be very vigilante to notice these!

But even if he is, just tell him to use his Akonuche and play smart; believe me, that is usually the best option! Threats and withdrawal from skul aint gonna work, or you might end up endangering his life!

All the best!
experience wink wink aiyekoto ooooo grin
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
omo that bird symbol na the flag of eye.e be like say ur brother na member of eye confratanity
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
I just hope dem never bam am sha.. Once be, always be oooooo.. If it's true and u raise alarm, def ur parents will want him out of it, and by so doing, na serious war oooo, cuz dem fit drop am, if e mis-yarn and try avoid dem or wan fayabante from d group. But there is nothing prayer can not do sha... You need time to study him before you can know that which is true or his true identity. Btw, which sch is he in?
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Sijo01(f): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hahahahahaha. Funny u @op.
See as d bird humble sef, i kinda like it.
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by ghettodreamz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Sijo01: Hahahahahaha. Funny u @op.
See as d bird humble sef, i kinda like it.

Lol.. How are u dear?
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
The ignorance on this thread is alarming.
@OP, the fact that you saw your bro with the keyhole means noting. If he is an Eiye gut, the bird won't be black but blue and their colour is blue. If he is an axe man(their color is black) he won't have a bird as his keyholder.
This being said, what him and see how he does with these colours but from the key holder, he does not belong
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44: The ignorance on this thread is alarming.
@OP, the fact that you saw your bro with the keyhole means noting. If he is an Eiye gut, the bird won't be black but blue and their colour is blue. If he is an axe man(their color is black) he won't have a bird as his keyholder.
This being said, what him and see how he does with these colours but from the key holder, he does not belong

and you know all these because...
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44: The ignorance on this thread is alarming.
who no come, no go know is the saying. How come you know all this? Nlers, na 2 dey watch ur back be dat.
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Sijo01(f): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Lol.. How are u dear?

Postive, swthrt. U?
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by free2ryhme: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
4reigningqueen: Sorry guys. I know this topic is not romantic but i saw this black bird key holder in my younger brother's room.He his in a University and i was hoping he has not joined a cult since have not seen this type of keyholder before. Plz wot do you think?

it is obvious with the image you posted here that your younger broda has bin given "party rice" to eat .. it will not be easy to make him confess ooo
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
joeydozzy:

and you know all these because...
I find it hard that with all the texts available on this topic, yall still dont know shyt. Read up on it and stop being ignorant jorh
msheeeew
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
ondo_boi: who no come, no go know is the saying. How come you know all this? Nlers, na 2 dey watch ur back be dat.
Read more dude. It might just save your life
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
I find it hard that with all the texts available on this topic, yall still dont know shyt. Read up on it and stop being ignorant jorh
msheeeew

if you say so...
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Read more dude. It might just save your life
d sky is blue
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: d sky is blue
Some yoyos will claim that you have to be a cultists to know what this means
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Some yoyos will claim that you have to be a cultists to know what this means
yea.. knowledge is power cool cool
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by ghettodreamz(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
Sijo01:

Postive, swthrt. U?

I'm good. Hope ur wkd has been quite good as well.
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: yea.. knowledge is power cool cool
I swear. So when you hear boys saying that, get outta the way
Re: HELP! Is He A Cultist? by Sijo01(f): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

I'm good. Hope ur wkd has been quite good as well.

yesterday was quit rough but today's been wonderful! I guess urs' full of fun!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend / I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. / She's Driving Me Nut!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.