Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,360 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car (59760 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by MultiCEO1: 9:01pm On May 03, 2017
ekems2017:
Good. Don't let them go !!! Remain there.

Isn't there a better way to handle such case than to jump onto the car bonnet and this public display of imbecility?

This is the apogee of stupidity, the least I expect from any self respecting woman.
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by budusky05(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
She waste time, bite him shoulder. Break the wheelscreen and beat that idiot. When I want craze I dey craze well.

You remind me of ma Girlfriend, hope she no dey NL
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 03, 2017
budusky05:

You remind me of Girlfriend
I once dragged steering with my man, I'm very gentle but when I pushed to the wall. I'm overreact. Like this case, na there I go scatter the marriage.
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by OYAY(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2017
Sebi the man go still come meet am for house!! Hahaha,this Kain risking of life hen!
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by amakadihot87(f): 10:37pm On May 03, 2017
Look at how this lady is embarassing herself because of prick,she doesnt know she can never stop a man from cheating
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by TerrorSquad147: 10:37pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
She waste time, bite him shoulder. Break the wheelscreen and beat that idiot. When I want craze I dey craze well.
dem go just use chain tie you.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:57pm On May 03, 2017
nkwuocha:
What a stupid man.The woman was definitely too heart broken to think/act properly.

You guys always jump into conclusion by blame the man always without knowing what prompt the man from doing so..

If woman frustrate you ehn you will surely have a side chick that will be making you happy.

Always the mentality of I AM YOUR WIFE AND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT OVER YOU..
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:58pm On May 03, 2017
Zizicardo:
why risking her life because of an unfaithful husband?. what if she fell while the car was on motion, d side chick will then have d man all for herself. she should have trailed the car to wherever they're going, then she can do whatever she likes.

Judging the without knowing what happened?
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by modefancy: 12:03am On May 04, 2017
she go just kpeme for nothing... no man is worth d troubles
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by friendl: 12:28am On May 04, 2017
I am a man and l am still saying it ,no man is worth all this problem ,...
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by matrixA(m): 12:35am On May 04, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
THIS IS NOTHING BUT A PERFECT DEFINITION OF FEMINISM

FIGHTING FOR UR MAN
hope yours isn't on nairaland? he musn't see this oo
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by Reference(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2017
kimbra:
The woman doesn't value her life. And the beast of a man was driving the car while she was on it on a busy road. If anything happens and she dies he won't hesitate to marry his side chick to replace her.

Just go home and move your belongings out of his house. Such an excuse for a man.

No man is worth that sort of dramatic risk taking. Having said that. I can't help but notice the colourful names our womenfolk give men who cheat. He may be a 'beast' all right but on the other thread about the white guy who comes in and shames his girl dead drunk with a guy in his bed in his house, the general suggestion by the womenfolk was for the guy to 'forgive' and 'improve' or was it 'teach' or was it 'upgrade' the girl in question, leaving me thinking.....once again, men who cheat are animals, women who cheat are......
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by Nobody: 7:19am On May 04, 2017
Ichietome:

Na ur typ I go marry. Women with sense. Not all these lesbian feminists calling men all sort of names as if they don't have fathers. Immaturity and shallow mindedness
Haha lol chai
Who pissed u off o cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by Zizicardo(f): 10:56am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Judging the without knowing what happened?
. I'm not judging here, what I'm saying is that, she risked her life.
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by Pavarottii(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2017
kimbra:
The woman doesn't value her life. And the beast of a man was driving the car while she was on it on a busy road. If anything happens and she dies he won't hesitate to marry his side chick to replace her.

Just go home and move your belongings out of his house. Such an excuse for a man.
And after she moves her belongings outside. Wat next for her? A new man? Cos there is a perfect man waiting for u. This nowadays girls are d reasons for divorces dear days. I know Wat my mother went thru with my father. But after all they celebrated 30years of marriage anniversary with 6 kids with 4 being graduates now.

I like u. My advice is that font follow all these nowadays girls and don't be monitoring Ur husband like nairaland. As long as he gives u want u want, does cheat in front of u. Just endure and love on.

THERE IS NO PERFECT MAN.
Re: South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:34pm On May 04, 2017
pcguru1:

Wtf not all of us do that sh.it
chill...I'm not saying every guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.