Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo (7258 Views)

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Thespacepilot: 6:45pm On May 03, 2017
I wish it was you ipob exposed....I trust my boys in ugweocha they will deal with you..

1 Like

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by beberebe: 6:59pm On May 03, 2017
Ekinematics:
Biafrans spreading lies anywhere they go.
I'm from the SS, I'm a Rivers man, I live in Port Harcourt,
Trans Amadi Gardens to be precise.
I'll shout Biafra is a fraud everyday and all day and nothing will happen.
Tell me where you are if you reside in PH and I'll come shout same in your home and nothing will happen.

Lying liars!

This dude can never put an end to disgracing himself.....WHY....

Please there is no place called transamadi garden anywhere in portharcout.....

4 Likes

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by beberebe: 7:03pm On May 03, 2017
Thespacepilot:

Naso..Go to port Harcourt and shout it..

Don't mind that dude..... I am born and brought up in portharcout.......

Igbo's constitute 90% of portharcout residents...the indigenes are domiciled in the rural areas...

The so called militant and portharcout agberos are all IMO state boys...

There is no place called transamadi garden in portharcout... what we have is transamadi industrial layout....

4 Likes

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 03, 2017
Haaaa

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by paramakina202: 8:07pm On May 03, 2017
Justice have finally been served on ipobexposed grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by edudguy(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2017
See, I want to say something: I am an Igbo man and I don't support Biafra not because of any specific reason but for the selfish and greedy nature of some of us...... I once told a friend that I don't support Biafra and he told me that if it were in Aba or some parts of Delta that I would've been set ablaze by now......So I thought to myself: Is this the kind of Biafra we the Igbos want? How can you beat someone black and blue because he said he does not believe in Biafra.... and Radio Biafra is celebrating this? Not just the Radio, people too!... You call Nigeria a zoo because you say people here behave like animals. Are you any better? You post pictures of someone the armed forces tear gassed and you says this behaviour can only be found in the zoo.... You are guilty of the same thing!..... So because the young man does not agree with you.... you beat him to a pulp and you still have the guts to say that IPOB would not be held responsible? What kind of message does this pass across.... Half of Biafra supporters ask them to educate you in Biafra they'll just be staring..... I once asked one to tell me the date the Biafra war started, dude instead told me the day Nigeria got her independence....... If you like quote me..... I don't care

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by vic620(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2017
IPOBEXPOSED is that you? Shebi I told you not to enter Onitsha with your ranting.. Congratulations on your new model face

2 Likes

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Cool23(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2017
Biafra is shit oya they should come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by UbyAisic(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2017
How I wish those who beat this man this way to defend their belief can defend CHRIST AND HIS KINGDOM in like manner. Free MP3 download: God is miracle-Uby-Aisic.mp3
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by UbyAisic(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2017
How I wish those who beat this man this way to defend their belief can CHRIST AND HIS KINGDOM in like manner.

Free MP3 download: God is miracle-Uby-Aisic.mp3
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by chordben(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
Is that how gullible we are?
Searched the said Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu on facebook and found out that nothing happened to him. He even updated his status 10 minutes ago. Secondly, the above picture isn't that of the alleged guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 03, 2017
LMFashions:
Saying Biafra is a joke in Onitsha is just like saying Mohammed is joke in North. U know what happens when u do that in North

Mohammed is a religious leader. KANU is a satanic leader for saying Jesus Christ is an idol
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 03, 2017
igbozionism:
this is a warning to all these Yoruba's that carry Biafra matter for head. don't go to asaba or porthacourt and start insulting biafra in the name that asaba and pH na south south because the beating you will receive will land you in mortuary.

pH is not among Liepod
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 03, 2017
major466:
What can you say about a Saudi Athiest who was sentenced to death for speaking against Islam in Saudi Arabia

That is the law in Saudi Arabia. The law is supreme
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 03, 2017
GrandGarcon:
He is even fortune I wasn't there, I would have rearranged his facial fat and muscles! I am angry with Nigeria and have a hope of leaving, and you want to spoil things for me, the thunder wey go strike you dey do press up!

Oga go and sit down. People like u I take them to the barracks.
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 03, 2017
salam1:
And if it where to b d Igbos that was treated DAT way for calling Nigeria a zoo, dey will wail wail till dey wail no more.
pls don't say Igbos for igbos say liepods
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 03, 2017
bishop4life:

Everything is not a joke. the sooner your likes know Biafra is an not a joke the beta for you.

in Wole Soyinka's voice " Biafra is an ideology".

IPOB is a big joke. That have never abused any sitting PDP leader
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 03, 2017
Ekinematics:
Tell me where you are if you reside in PH and I'll come shout same in your home and nothing will happen.

Lying liars!

are u the same person like me. come na make we dey do YouTube videis
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 03, 2017
beberebe:

Igbo's constitute 90% of portharcout residents...the indigenes are domiciled in the rural areas...

There is no place called transamadi garden in portharcout... what we have is transamadi industrial layout....

I have Niger Delta friends that don't support this Liepods I hope u know?
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 03, 2017
paramakina202:
Justice have finally been served on ipobexposed grin

lol. Biafra is an ideology but Nnamdi Cow is a scam
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 03, 2017
edudguy:
See, I want to say something: I am an Igbo man and I don't support Biafra not because of any specific reason but for the selfish and greedy nature of some of us...... I once told a friend that I don't support Biafra and he told me that if it were in Aba or some parts of Dekta that I would've been set ablaze by now......So I thought to myself: Is this the kind of Biafra we the Igbos want? How can you beat someone black and blue because he said he does not believe in Biafra.... and Radio Biafra is celebrating this? Not just the Radii, people too!... You call Nigeria a zoo because you say people here behave like animals. Are you any better? You post pictures of someone the armed forces tear gassed and you says this behaviour can only be found in the zoo.... You are guilty of the same thing!..... So because the young man does not agree with you.... you beat him to a pulp and you still have the guts to say that IPOB would not be held responsible? What kind of message does this pass across.... Half of Biafra supporters ask them to educate you in Biafra they'll just be staring..... I once asked one to tell me the date the Biafra war started, dude instead told me the day Nigeria got her independence....... If you like quote me..... I don't care

thank u brother you've said it all. how I go take send u one bottle?
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 03, 2017
vic620:
IPOBEXPOSED is that you? Shebi I told you not to enter Onitsha with your ranting.. Congratulations on your new model face

why una dey sey na me
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 03, 2017
chordben:
Is that how gullible we are?
Searched the said Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu on facebook and found out that nothing happened to him. He even updated his status 10 minutes ago. Secondly, the above picture isn't that of the alleged guy.

na only one person dey facebook

1 Like

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by GrandGarcon: 10:07pm On May 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga go and sit down. People like u I take them to the barracks.
No people like you should have died the day Nnamdi Kanu the greatest African that ever lived was released. Common kataway you!
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Johnflowey1738(f): 10:18pm On May 03, 2017
My friend go and sit down look at how you became a clown for biafran matta.

BTW what of ur

youtube video for deceiving gullible folks. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Everblazinggg(f): 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
Ekinematics:

Lying liars!

Pls bro, kindly come over to oyibo express jnc and shout it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 03, 2017
GrandGarcon:
No people like you should have died the day Nnamdi Kanu the greatest African that ever lived was released. Common kataway you!

released based on health ground after ranting how he had trump Russia Britain etc to deceive u Igbos
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by heskeyw(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2017
Fake news

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by beberebe: 11:18pm On May 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have Niger Delta friends that don't support this Liepods I hope u know?

All that is required of you to do is to come to portharcout and say any trash about Biafra....
the ikokwu and mile 3 boys will bounce on you
only God will return you back to your brown roof republic alive

3 Likes

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 03, 2017
beberebe:

All that is required of you to do is to come to portharcout and say any trash about Biafra....
the ikokwu and mile 3 boys will bounce on you
only God will return you back to your brown roof republic alive

Oga I say it everyday
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 03, 2017
beberebe:

Bush man.
If you know Trans Amadi industrial layout, then you should know Odili road, then know trans amadi gardens.
You just proved that you are just a lying Iboman talking about something you don't know.

Another ibo liepod was saying oyigbo junction, lol
They claim a terrain they don't even know anything about.
Abeg when did Oyigbo become Port Harcourt?
You better go learn about all the 23 lgas in Rivers State and Port Harcourt as an lga and as a city.
The other one that doesn't know trans amadi gardens is sure visiting or staying in one of the Ikwerre villages in Rivers State that's why you don't know trans amadi gardens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 03, 2017
Ekinematics:

Bush man.
If you know Trans Amadi industrial layout, then you should know Odili road, then know trans amadi gardens.

Oga live them the Biafra is now a threat to life if u don't join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash / Buhari Not Validly Nominated, Says Okupe / Ugwuanyi Calls For Designation Of Enugu As Oil-Bearing State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.