Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo (7287 Views)

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 7:53am On May 04, 2017
beberebe:

You are a bloody liar.....Afonja man like you claiming rivers.....

Tell me the LGA that trans Amadi falls in...

Tell me the paramonth ruler of woji, which covers transamadi..

Tell me where the so called transamadi garden is located....

you are a liar..

And also tell me your family/ clan in porthacout

I don't answer fools.
Only a coward will ask thsee foolish questions.
Iboman, for your stinking mind Woji covers the whole of Trans Amadi.

Your liepod akpu infested brain can't just get well from the akpu insult, that's why you can't see where I talked about the location of trans amadi gardens.

You better run back to your SE enclave before you continue making fool of yourself again and again.
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by GrandGarcon: 7:56am On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

it is Nnamdi Cow for wasting the lives of illiterate to support PDP indirectly
Nnamdi Kanu never campaigned for PDP, I have his broadcasts in my phone where he openly condemned PDP as a machine built for stealing and corruption.
So it is you who said Point BLANK THAT YOU WILL KILL YOUR SELF IF HE IS RELEASED, You are a fraud ! a two faced poop, you are a wicked liar, you lied against NK several times, now I am waiting for your obituary.

2 Likes

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by nengibo: 8:01am On May 04, 2017
Ekinematics:

I don't answer fools.

Your liepod akpu infested brain can't just get well from the akpu insult, that's why you can't see where I talked about the location of trans amadi gardens.

You better run back to your SE enclave before you continue making fool of yourself again and again.
No answer the idot ipob man, Woji is now Trans amadi, no need to explain yourself to anyone, you are clearly Rivers son
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by beberebe: 8:12am On May 04, 2017
Ekinematics:

I don't answer fools.

You just ended up fooling yourself..... the last time you claim to come from ogoni...

you don't know that the Paramount ruler of woji covers transamadi.....

you are just a stranger here...probably as a n immigrant, NYSC or google search.....

The oba of Lagos has thrown you afonjas out by publicly stating that lagos is not a Yoruba land...now you have run down here to claim Rivers man...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by edudguy(m): 8:30am On May 04, 2017
Bridget95:
this rant sounds like that of a crying toddler in pre-nursery class.

Dude you really need tutoring on essay writing and narrative essay.

I was just Lmao because you were talking like a typical Nigerian who was forced narrate in English language.

The fact that you are a lady and you support violence is surprising
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King
azimibraun:
The most un organised struggle ever. Can some one just break the biafran structure down? I know there is a kanu who is the poster child and face of the struggle and there is a Radio Biafra. What else? If Kanu falls down and die, what is next for Biafra? Besides, the Biafran struggle is yet to pass the leadership test that solidifies a group. No major splinter group as emerged, no major internal crisis in allocation of roles, responsibilities and authority. Biafra for now is just blanket. When it gets to who gets what, when and how; we will then know if it's a genuine struggle or just a set of opportunists making noise. The crisis of specifics will soon come. Conquer them and get your Biafra. Biafra so far has passed test with an E and is failing already in the others.
Bridget95:
this rant sounds like that of a crying toddler in pre-nursery class.

Dude you really need tutoring on essay writing and narrative essay.

I was just Lmao because you were talking like a typical Nigerian who was forced narrate in English language.

The fact that you are a lady and you support violence is surprising.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by edudguy(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2017
ZaraGift:

You Igbos are evil,
In as much as I don't believe in Biafra that does not mean I support what you just said..... Stop generalizing.....Not all Igbos support Biafra
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Omonigeriarere: 8:37am On May 04, 2017
LMFashions:
Saying Biafra is a joke in Onitsha is just like saying Mohammed is a joke in North. U know what happens when u do that in North

So, can we conclude that there is no any difference between Hausas and Ibos when it comes to reasoning: both of them behaves like animal.
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Omonigeriarere: 8:39am On May 04, 2017
ProWalker:

So you are basically not different from the bigoted unrepentant almajiris since you think same way

Exactly my thought.

1 Like

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Notasyouthink: 8:43am On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

lol. Biafra is an ideology but Nnamdi Cow is a scam
Prove to us that the great kanu is a scam or shut your dirty crap.
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Omonigeriarere: 8:48am On May 04, 2017
GrandGarcon:
He is even fortune I wasn't there, I would have rearranged his facial fat and muscles! I am angry with Nigeria and have a hope of leaving, and you want to spoil things for me, the thunder wey go strike you dey do press up!

Is this the kind of Biafra the Igbos want? How can you beat someone black and blue because he said he does not believe in Biafra.... and Radio Biafra is celebrating this.

You call Nigeria a zoo because you say people here behave like animals. Are you any better? You post pictures of someone the armed forces tear gassed and you says this behaviour can only be found in the zoo.... You are guilty of the same thing!..... So because the young man does not agree with you.... you beat him to a pulp and you still have the guts to say that IPOB would not be held responsible? What kind of message does this pass across.

Now, I have a change of perception on Hausas bigotries: there is no difference between both religion fanatic Hausas and Biafra-obssessed IBO.
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by GrandGarcon: 8:49am On May 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Is this the kind of Biafra the Igbos want? How can you beat someone black and blue because he said he does not believe in Biafra.... and Radio Biafra is celebrating this.

You call Nigeria a zoo because you say people here behave like animals. Are you any better? You post pictures of someone the armed forces tear gassed and you says this behaviour can only be found in the zoo.... You are guilty of the same thing!..... So because the young man does not agree with you.... you beat him to a pulp and you still have the guts to say that IPOB would not be held responsible? What kind of message does this pass across.

Now, I have a change of perception on Hausas bigotries: there is no difference between both religion fanatic Hausas and Biafra-obssessed IBO.
Go and sit down abeg.
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Omonigeriarere: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Go and sit down abeg.

The truth hurts.

Heyaaaah...
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by GrandGarcon: 8:56am On May 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

The truth hurts.

Heyaaaah...
What truth, I did not even read the epistle let alone see any thruth, as soon as I saw how long it was I dismissed it immediately.
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by GrandGarcon: 9:06am On May 04, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Forget that f00l his been lying against kanu on several occasions I don't know if you've noticed that whenever an intelligent person asks him a knockout question he normally run away.
ipobexposed is a scam!!
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 9:09am On May 04, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Nnamdi Kanu never campaigned for PDP, I have his broadcasts in my phone where he openly condemned PDP as a machine built for stealing and corruption.
So it is you who said Point BLANK THAT YOU WILL KILL YOUR SELF IF HE IS RELEASED, You are a fraud ! a two faced poop, you are a wicked liar, you lied against NK several times, now I am waiting for your obituary.

hr generally insulted PDP but he particularly insulted APC
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by GrandGarcon: 9:15am On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

hr generally insulted PDP but he particularly insulted APC
ehhhh? so when is the burial?
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Nobody: 9:32am On May 04, 2017
beberebe:

You just ended up fooling yourself..... the last time you claim to come from ogoni...

you don't know that the Paramount ruler of woji covers transamadi.....

you are just a stranger here...probably as a n immigrant, NYSC or google search.....

The oba of Lagos has thrown you afonjas out by publicly stating that lagos is not a Yoruba land...now you have run down here to claim Rivers man...

Please give me a post where I claimed to be Ogoni!
Lying liars at it again.

Paramount ruler of Woji is the chief custodian of Woji community in Obio/akpor lga.

Paramount ruler of Woji oversees affairs of Trans amadi that encompasses both Port Harcourt LGA and Obio/Akpor LGA?

It's obvious your psychosis is unexplainable.
If your akpu brain can't decode my ethnicity then go read all my posts in my profile.
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by pointblank247(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2017
in Biafra there is no freedom of stupidity , you express your stupidity in the confines of your bedroom
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by beberebe: 10:24am On May 04, 2017
Ekinematics:

Lying liars at it again.

Paramount ruler of Woji is the chief custodian of Woji community in Obio/akpor lga.

Paramount ruler of Woji oversees affairs of Trans amadi that encompasses both Port Harcourt LGA and Obio/Akpor LGA?

If your akpu brain can't decode my ethnicity then go read all my posts in my profile.

Rushing to answer the question that are available on google.....

answer my previous question on your clan and the family you came from
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by beberebe: 10:39am On May 04, 2017
Ekinematics:

Lying liars at it again.

Always calling Akpu show the more reason why you are an Afonja....... because every rivers man eat akpu and akpu is a common food in rivers state.......Even Ikwerre akpu is said to be the best....

Stop disgracing yourself....Go and claim your identity....Afonja.....

There is no sane rivers man that will stand to insult Igbo....

Etched speak Igbo
Bonny speak Igbo
ogba, egbema,ndoni speak Igbo
Oyibo speak Igbo
Emuoha speak Igbo
Ikwerre speak Igbo
okirika speak Igbo. etc..

Even the ones that can't speak hears Igbo and can speak to an extent....

Igbo is the dominant language in Rivers state after English....

So I wonder how one will want to insult its own language.... I wonder because I have not seen that before....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by beberebe: 10:48am On May 04, 2017
Ekinematics:

Lying liars at it again.

The way you Afonjas talk about Igbo's makes me laugh at times.......
you talk as if Igbo is a group of people.......Sorry oh...Igbo is a language and not a group of people....

The former ohaneze ndi Igbo was a Rivers man...even the current secretary is from rivers state...and vice president from delta state.....

in addition to my former list

Opobo speak Igbo...
Igbo etche speak Igbo
ogo bolo speak Igbo
Ahoada east speak Igbo.....

and they intermarry more than any other tribe....

Odili married an Igbo woman

Amaechi married an Igbo woman...
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by LMFashions: 10:57am On May 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

So, can we conclude that there is no any difference between Hausas and Ibos when it comes to reasoning: both of them behaves like animal.

Believe what u like. In as much as they hold Biafra thing to their heart, they won't go to the extent of butchering for the sake of it
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by ElsonMorali: 10:58am On May 04, 2017
Oh Lord, Please grant Biafrans their country before the end of the year, in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by backtosender: 11:21am On May 04, 2017
Ipo mugu exposed is a natural illiterate lair....if the indigenous people of Biafra igweocha ever see u in live you are gone for good... remember what happened to APC Yoruba and Hausa party members in rivers they will throw in inside water and allow crocodile to enjoy their meals trust me....better keep your propaganda on nairaland don't try it real life because you end up dead...those people are just tired of Nigeria using them because of their oil wealth..fake love does not work in asaba and igweocha anymore
Re: Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo by Max24: 11:24am On May 04, 2017
Joe Igbokwe better stay away from d East for now. If he likes himself... boys are not smiling oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Nigerians Still Counting Losses / Governor Seyi Makinde Pays Oyo Workers' Salaries / Bayelsa Lands Not For RUGA, But Investment – Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.