Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land (38113 Views)

Meet 50 Obas Who Rule Lagos With Oba Rilwan Akiolu / Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Basic123: 7:27pm On May 03, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Make incubus finger u and ur daddy asshole for bed if una dey sleep..Make im give una betta hot anal drilling(analization)dis night..PUNK
lolz,Amen,if these curses are relevant and necessary in this context.However,with this your response it seems you lied,just like LIEPOD igbo you are,that you are a native of lagos....you too want good things...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2017
Basic123:
lolz,Amen,if these curses are necessary in this context.However,with this your response it seems you lied,just like LIEPOD igbo you are,that you are a native of lagos....you too want good things...
Wot is dis wan saying

6 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Basic123: 7:33pm On May 03, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Wot is dis wan saying
lolz,I'm not supprised,you can't understand with the shape of your head you posted above.Just leave it,you don't need to rack your brain....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2017
Basic123:
lolz,I'm not supprised,you can't understand with the shape of your head you posted above.Just leave it,you don't need to rack your brain....
My man go and lay,it's obvious u are stressed..Pls dont force ur brotherhood on me..Am a bini boy,or should I say a bini lagosian..ur brothers dey plant cocoa for osun cool

10 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by konoplyanka: 7:39pm On May 03, 2017
beberebe:

still better and far better than ritual killing and skull mining..
like okija shrine? otokoto?

igbos are more into ritualism than any other tribe in the world

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by konoplyanka: 7:41pm On May 03, 2017
beberebe:

OK...we have heard....But you should quietly go and tell that to the oba...

which Oba? nobody said anything like that. just a figment of the ipob blogger that wrote the trash for you osus to masturbate on

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Basic123: 8:01pm On May 03, 2017
SIRmanjar:

My man go and lay,it's obvious u are stressed..Pls dont force ur brotherhood on me..Am a bini boy,or should I say a bini lagosian..ur brothers dey plant cocoa for osun cool
lolz...na that your mangoe shaped head you posted you take think and type this.Nothing good can come from that head,nothing!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by beberebe: 8:30pm On May 03, 2017
konoplyanka:
like okija shrine? otokoto?
igbos are more into ritualism than any other tribe in the world
Who in Nigeria do not know the ritual capital of Nigeria..... e sei OGUN

8 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by 989900: 8:54pm On May 03, 2017
We're all Bantus: from West to East, Central and South Africa and beyond.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Omofunaab2: 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
beberebe:

you can quietly walk up to the oba of Lagos and say that.....LoL....

Don't go back to your Oshogbo village and develop it...keep claiming Lagos.......

can you tell me the meaning of gbabiabamila...

I don't want to waste my time on you at all

You no worth am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by beberebe: 9:35pm On May 03, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I don't want to waste my time on you at all
You no worth am
Do I even look like someone who have time for ugly afonjas

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by ODVanguard: 9:35pm On May 03, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

OK, no problem.
Lagos island is not yoruba land. Island better pass mainland

And how does that concern a Flat.hhead? Weren't you lots gung-ho and foaming in the mouth coz the same Akiolu threatened to drown you lots in the Lagoon? All of a sudden una begin show am fake love and solidarity? Better concern your loser selves with making Enugu/Biafra worthy and attractive enough for others to want to envy her like Lagos, than masturbating over Lagos matter.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by tobida: 9:49pm On May 03, 2017
If Lagos is not Yoruba land, whose land is it? angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by konoplyanka: 9:52pm On May 03, 2017
beberebe:

Who in Nigeria do not know the ritual capital of Nigeria..... e sei OGUN
continue to deceive yourself. anambra is the capital of cannibalism and ritualism in the world

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2017
Basic123:
lolz...na that your mangoe shaped head you posted you take think and type this.Nothing good can come from that head,nothing!
Who dey follow this pikin laugh?

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by ODVanguard: 9:56pm On May 03, 2017
tobida:
If Lagos is not Yoruba land, whose land is it? angry

Like one of them claimed on the first page, it must be Igbo/Biafra land. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by nengibo: 10:01pm On May 03, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

The binis never imposed their language on any vassal states as they believed their culture to be unique and wanted to keep it undiluted.
That is why Esan, Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiri and even some parts of yoruba though under the Bini throne in the old days, still maintain their identity.
Or even the Igbos
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Basic123: 10:02pm On May 03, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Who dey follow this pikin laugh?
lolz,you sha want us to see this your head.we've seen it na ha ha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Omofunaab2: 10:04pm On May 03, 2017
beberebe:

Do I even look like someone who have time for ugly afonjas

Coming from someone that did his naming ceremony at a baby factory

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Basic123: 10:05pm On May 03, 2017
ODVanguard:

And how does that concern a Flat.hhead? Weren't you lots gung-ho and foaming in the mouth coz the same Akiolu threatened to drown you lots in the Lagoon? All of a sudden una begin show am fake love and solidarity? Better concern your loser selves with making Enugu-Biafra worthy and attractive enough for others to want to envy her like Lagos, than masturbating over Lagos matter.
Their illogicality always amaze me.Anyway,it could be part of the symptoms of their inferiority complex.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2017
ODVanguard:

And how does that concern a Flat.hhead? Weren't you lots gung-ho and foaming in the mouth coz the same Akiolu threatened to drown you lots in the Lagoon? All of a sudden una begin show am fake love and solidarity? Better concern your loser selves with making Enugu-Biafra worthy and attractive enough for others to want to envy her like Lagos, than masturbating over Lagos matter.
No fake love, NL love at all.
We are only laughing.
You mumus were hailing him two years ago. Clowns

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2017
Basic123:
lolz,you sha want us to see this your head.we've seen it na ha ha..
Lol..I have heard you..You dis osun boy.oya run to bed cheesy
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by LaExpert: 10:30pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2017
nengibo:

Or even the Igbos

Not applicable. The Ibos never had an empire

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:38pm On May 03, 2017
bolayei:
Awori is not yoruba, egun is not yoruba and the binis are not yorubas, so how is lagos yoruba land? Lagos wasn't even part of western region.

I feel like slapping your flat head for saying we are not Yoruba. Are you mad? We migrated from Ife, and we even have some of us in Ogun state. Ignorant kids that dont even know the difference between Lagos and Lagos state.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:42pm On May 03, 2017
SIRmanjar:

GOD bless u man..The Aworis ad other indegenes of lagos are not Yorubas but yoruba culture influenced them that's why they speak yoruba.

Dont let me curse you. We are proudly Yoruba and migrated from Ile ife. I even have distant cousin who are also Awori and from Ota, Ogun state while I am from Kosofe Local govt, Lagos.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:44pm On May 03, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

OK, no problem.
Lagos island is not yoruba land. Island better pass mainland

Its Eboeland nah.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by LaExpert: 10:46pm On May 03, 2017
SIRmanjar:
My Oba has spoken..Its not yoruba land but bini ad iboland..So as a lagosian that makes me a bini boy..My oba can never be bullied under oni ogunwusi shakespare the tourist..
TEAM AKIOLU cool
GOD BLESS LAGOS
GOD BLESS NiGERIA
GOD BLESS BINIS AND IBOS
To oni shakespare..pls make sure you wash your dirty hands properly next time u wanna shake my king..You wan use dirty hand wey you use wipe your yansh shake my oba..Take time!

The Lagos Oba, which you claim is your king...is a Yoruba man.

You are under the authority of a Yoruba man. Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by SIRmanjar(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2017
Chapterr5ive:

Dont let me curse you. We are proudly Yoruba and migrated from Ile ife. I even have distant cousin who are also Awori and from Ota, Ogun state when I am from Kosofe Local govt, Lagos.
Don't let me spit on your osun bald head..I am not yoruba.I am a bini lagosian from ISALE EKO and am standing with my oba against you osun invaders. angry

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land by Chapterr5ive: 10:52pm On May 03, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Don't let me spit on your osun bald head..I am not yoruba.I am a bini lagosian from ISALE EKO and am standing with my oba against you osun invaders. angry

How can someone with a compressed head even be Yoruba. Lmaooo. I can see you have mental problems, reason you barking everywhere like a castrated dog. You dont even have any shame, claiming Igede few days ago and now Bini. My dog have more honour than you, be proud of your worthless state and stop disgracing your tribe. You can still come force us not to be Yoruba since you all have no shame.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigeria Bans Foreign Models & Voice-Over Artists In Advertisements / Ask A Muslim/somali / The main reasons Yoruba not enlisted as a tribe in Edo state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.