Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... (942 Views)

What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... by fran6co(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2017
Help please
I need your advice
My girlfriend of over four years recently enrolled in a Bible school Program which I supported Nd during this period everything between me and her was going on well but shortly after shd completed the program her altitude and character tremendously changed to the extent that it has affected the relationship, she doesn't pick her calls no more or call bk, she doesn't even reply messages nor show any form of care, she avoid me getting close to her, she sees our as a heavy distraction.
Several times have called her to talk about her character and acts towards the relationship but at the end of the day she doesn't give any concrete reply to why she is acting up, thou she still constantly maintain that she still value the relationship bt I shd gv her time to concentrate on her religious life.
Am kind of confuse on what to do because a couple of frnds have advice I shd lt her have the time she needs but somhw I feel she wants to subtly call it a quit because the longer the lack of communication the more the love grows cold.
I really need advice on how to go about this situation because it really affecting my ability to concentrate.
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... by NeeKlaus: 3:30pm On May 03, 2017
Nigga, it is two things:
Either her heart has been won by Jesus OR by another BoyFren (your replacement).

I will leave you to decipher which. smiley

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... by Afonjashapmouth: 3:30pm On May 03, 2017
Don't wait on the coldness, confront her and know what's happening, if she's no longer interested please move on and not save your tears for the future. Shikenah
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... by oluwashedy: 3:30pm On May 03, 2017
Let her be! She'll come to her senses later in the meantime get yourself another boo....
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... by fran6co(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2017
oluwashedy:
Let her be! She'll come to her senses later in the meantime get yourself another boo....
thanks but it's really hard to flush down d feeling that hv been nurtured for years.
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... by fran6co(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Nigga, it is two things:
Either her heart has been won by Jesus OR by another BoyFren (your replacement).

I will leave you to decipher which. smiley
hmmm
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 03, 2017
Brother Nathan in Christ wan marry her be that, she's more interested in that brother for now, she's using 1 stone to kill 2 birds. If that bros own didn't work out she will come back

Or

She must've told pastor about you, and they want to put you into taste to know how faithful you're

Just maintain your love towards her bro, keep rekindibg her the beautiful things she used to say to you before

I wish you well

My thoughts tho
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... by oluwashedy: 3:38pm On May 03, 2017
fran6co:

thanks but it's really hard to flush down d feeling that hv been nurtured for years.
I understand bro.... Trust me she'll look for after she must have realized the grass ain't greener
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... by fuckboys: 3:41pm On May 03, 2017
I just tire, only relationship matter full NL, nobody dey think about money for this buhari hardship ni

Me wey don give all my girlfriends quit notice, na oloshos man dey use pass time now

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean By ... by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 03, 2017
You are now the third party.

Sapiosexuality: Setting The Record Straight. / Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? / Breaking News!! Northern Ladies Respond To The Final Proposal Given Igbos