Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria (13833 Views)

Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / You Are Hurting Our Business Interests, US Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by las240s(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2010
Did Umar Farouk learn his views from Islamic schools in Nigeria or when he was in London. Why is London out of the equation? Why were they not listed?

Its rather unfortunate and I think its time to start looking inwards rather than think of what to do to please western countries so we could travel there for greener pastures.

Maybe if we were as developed as UK, we would never have been listed.

@symbolic pls note Umar Farouk did his islam study in Nigeria cos i saw one of his islamic teachers on Tv saying he did not give them any impression of joining some other groups overseas
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by honeric01(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2010
las240s:

[color=#770077]Did Umar Farouk learn his views from Islamic schools in Nigeria or when he was in London. Why is London out of the equation? Why

@symbolic pls note Umar Farouk did his islam study in Nigeria cos i saw one of his islamic teachers on Tv saying he did not give them any impression of joining some other groups overseas

How old was he when attended that Islamic school? his secondary school was in Togo so that means he was in Nigeria when he was of tender age (1-10) so are you telling me he picked up the bombing view at that age?
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by idupaul: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2010
bookmark
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by adconline(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2010
I agree that a committee should be set up to address religious extremism in Nigeria. Separate committees, can be formed to deal with Islamic, Christian and traditional issues separately.

How many committees have been set to look into the killing of folks in the name  Islam in the past? Were there conclusions? How people were persecuted? Why was the Boko Haram leader executed without a trial? We ve been here b4 and it did not work.

Example

1. All religious schools (Islamic schools and bible schools) should be duly registered and monitored to make sure there are no extreme teachings in any of them. A law should be set up to make such a punishable offence.

Bible schools dont train terrorists in Nigeria. They dont  produce almajiris. They dont fight against western education. Did bible schools start Bauchi crisis and Boko Haram crisis?

2. All shrines in Nigeria should be closed with immediate effect
Dont make this to look like  every1 is a victim here. Any connection between religious killing and shrine in Nigeria. It's only folks like you  make excuses for these terrorists.  Y do  U choose affinity  with a faceless Taliban instead of a fellow Nigerian simply because s/he is of another faith? How do you justify that a Nigerian blood is a worthy price to pay for Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Did it occur to you that Muttallab could have killed Muslims and Nigerians as well on that plane?
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by adec234: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
If u are not forget that US cause and contribute to our economy problem and any countries that possess oil is the enemies of US mean while they  find way to control and exploit our oil, All the disruction event ococcurred in US, was the plan of US. Bewared that us visa lottery is another way of slavery.
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by bameyi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2010
most the schools in northern Nigerian that teaches extremism in the Islamic religion are from fellow African country. am a christian so am not in support of their act, but just like American have problem with immigrant we need to stop country like Mali, Chad, Niger and other coming in with their radical way of life. as Christan we will preach Christ to you but we will not force it down your neck. but this guys don't see it that way. Let me ask them a question the 72 women they all are promise for their act of killing Innocent people ain't their god ruining out of women now, more over that ye ye boy "ake baje" wey tin be him name after him don burn him man hood what will he use to enjoy the 72 women. any body wey se am make e tell am say i fit help am with the 72 virgin, even self i want women that knows what they are doing not virgin yeye.
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by adec234: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2010
USA is kicking you around like a useless dogeball

Who is the terrorist? Is anybody or government of a country has right to call other country or listed the name of the countries as a terrorist?
Besides, there is place for Jihad in Islam but there is processing for it and way to do it.
Surprisingly, I wonder why the bomb attack wasn’t happened in other countries other than USA. I think US government should sit and find way to solve the problem amicably. I know that US is not fighting anybody but islam. Closing Islamic Schools can contribute and continue the crisis. Any Muslim that support this motion is hypocrite and bastard

finally. if you are really Nigeria inrespect of ur religion, If u are not forget that US cause and contribute to our economy problem and any countries that possess oil is the enemies of US mean while they find way to control and exploit our oil, All the disruction event occoured in US, was the plan of US. Bewared!
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by jenesy123: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2010
US Dont contribute to our economy problem, but our leaders are greedy. blame it on the self centered leaders we have.
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by illiest(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2010
adec234 shot ur trap!!!!! americans are good, that is why you are using the internet and u are educated. But u muslims want to destroy all the time. Why do u have Jihad in ur koran, God never said we should fight or kill, but pray for others to change ur ways, Look Hell is real, so quit from all ur terrorist tendencies
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by Surecash: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2010
Hello, fellow nairalander. I appreciate all the posts on this issue, however, I want us all to be more realistic and sincere in our actions and reactions.  Anybody that follow Faruq case will realise that FARUQ's so called terrorism tendency did not emanate from any Nigerian Madrasa (Islamic/Arabic School). Faruq was never that religious while on the shore of the country.  If the reports and investigation are anything to go by, then, the US governments are crying wolf where there is non. It is easy to call a dog a bad name in other to hang it. Terrorism is a universal issue and not zero to Muslim world alone. Why cant somebody be sensible in the UN and address how to quench the fire rather than putting off the smoke.  

I am of the strong opinion that we as Nigerians should read between lines rather that acting anybody's script. We should tell the US & UN that Faruq has done what is bad but others should not b e held responsible for his undoing.

American soldiers did not only rape innocent and defenceless women in liberia, ivory coast, Iraq and all other places where they are "fueling crisis" in the name of "peace keeping", they also maim to quench their taste for blood. Has any one took it against the American citizens.

What American Government don't realise is that the world is getting wiser and cant be fooled as before. They should be more sincere in their approach and make their programme more human oriented and not "proactively uncivilized".

Even in war, Islam forbid the killing of children, women, aged and all those who doesnt take up arms agianst the soldiers irrespective of their sex. SO, what place is FARUQ's action in ISLAM. AMERICAN GOVERNMENT knows this, they are just trying to fuel another crisis in AFRICAN's  largest country. This, we must all resist.

As for those of us that believe that the North fuel religious crisis in the country, you should have a rethinking. Religious crisis in this country has always been fuelled from outside our shore and by who? By the US and their allies.

Rebranding Nigeria has to do with writing and acting our own script and STOP acting one writing by the enemy of HUMAN RACE (US of AIDS)
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by londoner: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2010
Forget American lives, these schools which teach killing and justify violence should be closed because they have TO DATE, led to killings of thousands of innocent NIGERIANS in NIGERIA. I'm so sick of hearing religious conflicts every year in Nigeria. We should do it for US not for the U.S.

There are quite a few religious extremist groups like Boro Haram in Nigeria and they started elsewhere, such as Niger etc. The government needs to do something about it. Whether the country is half Muslim or not, they dont have the right to kill others for being a different faith in a country which they SHARE.

America needs to extend assistance in the regard even if its just sharing of intelligence, the Nigerian government can not do it alone, it will probably lead to another war on Nigerian soil.

Even without the Christmas day, "wannabe" bomber, WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!

@Surecash, the north DOES fuel and perpetuate religious crisis in Nigeria, its only that you feel them justified because of what America does outside. Well Americans are not the ones attacked usually, it is FELLOW NIGERIANS. So dont give me that rubbish!
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by becomrich16: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2010
you are wrong the islam in the north is different from the one some  southerner have. Total different like 7 up. Have you ever seen them once go on killing people in the south before? They call people like abiola and southern muslim unbelievers. Kaferi. The sect of Islam is different.

When they killed Abiola was he not a muslim?? Or when they kill them in the North, the north knows they are muslim and still kill them, what does that tell you.

Why would you blame the UK for what a nigerian who left UK more than 1 years did.

Is the UK also too going to be  blame for many killing in the North of southerners. You cant blame yeman, when really the boy left from Nigeria. I dont believe the Yeman story. I think there are still many more like him in the north that america need to deal with. The pictures of people is all over the internet. It has to stop now. And this is a time to put a permanent stop to the killing of HUMAN. there are not goat or cow.
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by real4life: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2010
Becomerich my guy, I voted for you during the last election and I would vote for you this year again insha-Allah. Your posts are always funny, I don't really know why.

By the way, do you live in French speaking part of Canada? How come your writing is not so good?

Meanwhile, Islam is the same worldwide, and we don't call southern Muslims unbelievers for the record. Where did you get this silly idea?

Look, I understand you don't want to blame USA, UK or Yemen for the bombing. OK fair enough lets blame it on whoever we like but I thought we are trying to solve a problem here that's why I have been following this thread. For now Nigeria is still one country so instead of washing our dirty yansh in public we better try to make it better together. That is the only thing that makes sense for now.
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by supereagle(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2010
Federal Govt will not close Islamic school. There is [size=20pt]BOKO HARAM[/size] Issues sponsored by the norther elites
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by Daboncrush(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2010
only God will help us.
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by becomrich16: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2010
it is hard to remove nigeria from the list. I have not heard of any nation getting out of the list really.

The only solution is to make the name and country nigeria disappear in thin air. Islamic school is not the solution. I think who every wrote that nonsense just hate muslim. but the problem in the north goes beyoud religion into ethnics and hate.

I think to break up the country is the best and give the north majority.

Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by truetalk1: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2010
Tell illiest to read this before preaching: though, I know you are ill, in fact the illiest of all.

Scores dead as Christian militia attack Nigerian Muslims

JOS, Nigeria (AFP) — Heavily armed Christian militants attacked a Muslim community in Nigeria's central highlands and killed scores of villagers, a witness who fled the village told reporters.

A spokesman for Plateau State government confirmed that "heavy casualties" were expected, while the region's police chief confirmed that fighting had begun late Sunday and that his men were investigating ongoing clashes.

Motorcycle taxi driver Mohammed Ahmed told reporters he had fled the ethnic Hausa village of Yelwa Shendam after it was attacked by a large gang from the rival Tarok community, who arrived with two jeeps mounted with machine guns.

"It is Tarok men who attacked us. If you hear the sound of their guns, you will think that heavens want to fall. Many women,

Source: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_kmafp/is_200405/ai_kepm459043/

The truth is, no religion is monopoly of terrorism.
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by truetalk1: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2010
If you have eyes read this also. Don't let us be biased.

Nigerian Christians Attack Muslims, Kill Dozens

Reports estimate that between 67 and 300 are dead after Christian ethnic Taroks attacked Muslim cattle-herders in the town of Yelwa in central Nigeria's Plateau State. The Tarok ethnic group used machine guns mounted on jeeps, along with rifles and machetes, to attack the Muslim community. Possibly three mosques were damaged and at least 67 people have been buried, while hundreds more have fled or disappeared. Just last week, the Christian Tarok were attacked by the Muslim Hausa in the region.

In the most recent attack, the Associated Press reports that more that 100 were killed and 1,000 homes destroyed. "It will take time to account for the exact number of dead and missing. It's mass murder, because machine guns were used, not machetes," Justice Abdulkadir Orire, secretary general of the Jama'atu Nasril Islam, told Agence France-Presse.

Orire told Reuters that the attack had been planned and received the help of local officials. "Police stationed in Yelwa had been withdrawn four days before the attack, despite complaints from local Muslims that they were surrounded by Taroks and tensions were rising." Orire said. "It seems the governor is supporting the move. We heard that the government said non-indigenes should move out of the area. That is very bad. He should look after everyone in the state and not just his own tribe."

President Olusegun Obasanjo sent as many as 600 riot police to the area to prevent more attacks. According to Reuters, "Yelwa has already witnessed one of the most horrific massacres of the conflict, when 48 Christians were killed by Fulani militia in a church that was later burned in February.

"The last three months have seen the bloodiest fighting in the region since the state capital, Jos, was torn apart by ethnic violence in 2001 that killed 1,000 people."

Religious tensions run high in the country. The northern Nigerian state of Zamfara introduced a stricter set of Shari'ah laws last week, saying that all "unauthorized" places of worship will be shut down. The governor, Ahmed Sani, "ordered the destruction of all Christian churches and non-Islamic places of worship," according to the Dallas Morning News.

Source: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2004/mayweb-only/5-3-32.0.html

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x532006
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by Liedetect: 12:53am On Jan 11, 2010
America can go to hell. They dropped a nuclear weapon on Japan and made silly excuses to justify the crime that they committed,  a crime that should never be forgotten or forgiven. If there are any omnipotent powers in the universe then Americans owe a wage of sin. America has not earned the right to sit in moral judgment of Nigeria.
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by truetalk1: 1:03am On Jan 11, 2010
Even from washington post:

Nigerian Christians Burn Corpses
Remorse Scant for Attacks on Muslims; Death Toll at Least 42

ONITSHA, Nigeria, Feb. 23 -- Christian mobs stopped their killing and looting in this Nigerian city Thursday and turned to disposing of the evidence in the crudest of ways. Men burned the remains of their Muslim victims in smoldering bonfires on downtown streets, leaving behind charred legs, skulls and shoulders that minibus taxi drivers swerved to avoid.

As thousands of Muslims struggled to find a way to reach the northern part of the country or huddled for protection at police stations, Christian residents in this southeastern city expressed little remorse for their role in five days of religious violence sparked by anger over the publication of cartoons of the prophet Muhammad.

At Onitsha's ruined central mosque, one of two reportedly destroyed Tuesday, Ifeanyi Eze, 34, picked up a piece of charred wood and scrawled on a low wall: "Mohammad is a man but Jesus is from above." On the walls of the abandoned mosque, others had written: "No Mohammad, Jesus Christ is Lord."

Nigerian authorities have not announced an official death toll from the violence in Onitsha, but witness accounts indicated that at least 42 people had been killed. There were 33 bodies visible near the Niger River bridge on Wednesday, and a brief tour of city streets Thursday turned up eight burned or burning bodies. Another body, sprawled near cans of tomatoes that spilled from a bag, was on the bridge.

Over two days in Onitsha, Civil Liberties Organization volunteers had counted more than 80 bodies, said Eneka Umeh, state chairman for the nongovernmental human rights group. The volunteers also saw police gathering bodies, apparently for disposal.

Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/23/AR2006022300647.html

What a religion of peace?

Pix below:
ifeanyi Eze uses a piece of charred wood to write on the wall of a mosque in Onitsha: "Mohammed is a man but Jesus is from above." (By Craig Timberg -- The Washington Post)

Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by truetalk1: 1:17am On Jan 11, 2010
Dont mistake them for muslim hajia, they are deadly nun sisters'

Radical Catholic fundamentalists storm Capitol Hill

Washington, D.C. - A Christian terrorist group called The Nuns of the Apocalypse launched a surprise attack on the Capitol building yesterday in what federal authorities are calling the deadliest Christian attack in recent memory.

Rhode Island Congressman Roger Bingham hid under a conference room table and remained undiscovered during the ordeal.

“It was like something out of The Da Vinci Code,” a visibly shaken Sen. Bingham later stated. “Between the screams and gunfire I could hear the nuns bizarrely reciting scriptures from the Bible. It seemed inappropriate.”
image captured by Senator Dewitt's Blackberry as he fled for cover near the Capitol steps

An image captured on Senator Dewitt's Blackberry as he fled for cover near the Capitol steps.

A terrified House staffer recalled hearing Sister Mary Grace declare, “This is the day that the Lord hath made!” as she pulled the detonator from beneath her bloodstained Habit.

“Let us rejoice and be glad,” responded Sister Catherine, who had just finished garroting New Hampshire Senator Don Kyle to death with her rosary.

In a bold raid, special units were finally able to subdue the blood-mad Catholics before they completed their fiendish plot to convert or kill the entire Legislative Branch of government.

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano gave her own stark assessment this afternoon:

“This is what we’ve been waiting for,” she said ominously. (see CATHOLICS page 2)

Source: http://www.newsatire.com/?p=269

Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by smartchick: 3:25am On Jan 11, 2010
na wah
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by na2day2(m): 4:35am On Jan 11, 2010
@ OP

why jump the ship? let us first be on the list, then we will check the available doors to get out of the list
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by otukpo(f): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2010
whether we like it or not, Nigeria is already on that list and the US know what they are doing.

I believe the US has been watching Nigeria for a long time and have been waiting for an evidence to declare Nigeria a terrorist nation.

What the northern muslims have been doing in Nigeria is enough to prove that there are many more youth there that will be willing to go the way of farouk.

Mass killing of christians in the northern nigeria have been going on for long in the name of religious extremism, boko haram, kala kato etc and our Govt seems to be doing nothing abt it.

Believe it or not, muslims have hatred for the west and if they can support the terrorist attacks to the US by other muslim nations, they can as well support terrorism or involve in it.

on the day of 9/11, a muslim woman in my office was busy saying it serves America right to be attacked as we watch the planes going into the towers. If someone can watch that and say US deserves that, nothing will stop the person supporting or even sponsoring such attacks.

It is also possible that al-queda have been recruiting and training them in the north, they can easily shed blood without remorse. Christians in the north, don't they live in fear?

We can argue abt being on the watch list, but the fact is that Nigeria is already on it and we know what to do to get out of it.

We have been praying for Divine intervention in Nigeria and we may not know how God has chosen to answer our prayers.

It is now left for our govt to do its part.
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2010
Islamic schools, where the ONLY item on the syllabus is the rote memorization of passages from the Koran, can by definition only ever graduate vacuous, unproductive apes whose singular talent is reciting meaningless Arabic chit from a book that contains absolutely NOTHING of practical value in today's industrialized world. 

Unrelentingly, those  brain-deadening Islamic "schools" churn out ragged hordes of professional beggars, thieves and blood-thirsty Islamic extremists whose entire mental universe has ZERO income-generating application.   With no prospects of any career outside of regurgitating the asinine crap that fills their bony craniums, it is little wonder that the teeming "graduates" of such an intellectual wasteland are so eager to kill innocents in order to go phuck virgins in paradise, given that they wind up stark raving bonkers with sexual frustration due to the forcible gender segregation of their backward "societies".
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by danaras: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2010
God guide those who wants to be guided, and punish make life miserable to those who hate your religion(Islam). If you dont want to be among just say ameen.
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by famochy(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2010
Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted
seconded
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by janeobi2: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2010
It is a pity that Nigerians are suffering this shame but on the other hand, i don't blame the US government for taking this extreme measures in order to protect the lives of its citizens (as they value them).

Nigerian government has failed in the area of security and i think this is not the time to be sentimental but the time to face facts, deal with it and change the situation.

We all in Nigeria have witnessed several killings of innocent people in different parts of Northern Nigeria; that it is also an act of terrorism. Whether you use cutlasses, dagger, gun, bomb or any other weapon in killing groups of innocent people, it is all an act of terrorism. Since the killing of Christians in the North and the destroying of their properties in their own mother land, what have Nigerian government done to fish out these local terrorist and get hem prosecuted? They hide under the cover of religion, destroying lives and properties of innocent people with nothing done by our government. Tell me, why won't Al-Qaida people foresee the need to use these local terrorists in the Northern Nigeria to fulfil their deadly mission of terrorism across the world.

This is the time for the people of Nigeria and our "i-don't-care" government to look back on all the past heartbreaking events that has happened in this nation; work on our poor and porous security system for our own good before pointing hands against the US government for their extreme measures.
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by Kol: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2010
Simple answer is let Nigeria be divided into at least two countries:

1. Northern Nigeria

2. United States of Nigeria or simply Nigeria.

This is the FINAL solution. Until this happens we are all going to be crying wolf whether we like it or not,
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by real4life: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2010
Jakumo:

Islamic schools, where the ONLY item on the syllabus is the rote memorization of passages from the Koran, can by definition only ever graduate vacuous, unproductive apes whose singular talent is reciting meaningless Arabic chit from a book that contains absolutely NOTHING of practical value in today's industrialized world.  

Unrelentingly, those  brain-deadening Islamic "schools" [/b]churn out ragged hordes of professional beggars, thieves and blood-thirsty Islamic extremists whose entire mental universe has ZERO income-generating application.   With no prospects of any career outside of regurgitating the asinine [b]crap that fills their bony craniums, it is little wonder that the teeming "graduates" of such an intellectual wasteland are so eager to kill innocents in order to go phuck virgins in paradise, given that they wind up stark raving bonkers with sexual frustration due to the forcible gender segregation of their backward "societies".

Shut those damned places, or better still,  bomb them to rubble and rid the world the career parasites that infest them.

Is this the best you can do? Spit out all the venom from your dirty guts and your frustration will only increase because you are nothing but a silly coward.
It is very easy for any faceless slowpoke to use forums like this and write this sort of crap. What do you hope to achieve by this kind of hateful and spiteful write up? If you have any sense you will know that you have achieved nothing good by this or are you hoping to instigate a war of words or what.
My advice for you is to shove your shiit up your stinkiing holes and let civilized people show you how to interact on a public forum. You are a total disgrace to nairaland and I regret to be on this forum with a thing like you
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2010
real4life:

Is this the best you can do? Spit out all the venom from your dirty guts and your frustration will only increase because you are nothing but a silly coward.
It is very easy for any faceless slowpoke to use forums like this and write this sort of crap. What do you hope to achieve by this kind of hateful and spiteful write up? If you have any sense you will know that you have achieved nothing good by this or are you hoping to instigate a war of words or what.
My advice for you is to shove your shiit up your stinkiing holes and let civilized people show you how to interact on a public forum. You are a total disgrace to nairaland and I regret to be on this forum with a thing like you

Correct me if I am mistaken, good man, but you appear to be consumed with impotent rage. Is the wife playing hard to get again ?
Re: Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria by real4life: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
Jakumo:

Correct me if I am mistaken, good man, but you appear to be consumed with impotent rage. Is the wife playing hard to get again ?

you wish, see pot calling snow black

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist / INEC Working With APC To Rig Ondo Election – Fayose / PDP Crisis: No Plan To Suspend Jonathan, Others - Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.