Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). (76425 Views)

Worst Job Experience / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Worst Job On Earth And Where It Exists (2) (3) (4)

Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by Segadem(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2017
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by 4ward(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2017
wow
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by TurboBuilder(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2017
cry
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by FMCASH(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2017
Hustle everywhere
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by mmsen: 6:24pm On May 03, 2017
There's machinery that can be used to unclog a drain. No reason to take years off your life doing this.
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by KAYD007(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2017
pitch black crude oil tongue
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by SSAwhistleblowe: 6:26pm On May 03, 2017
I have seen people do things like this in Nigeria to unblock soak away pits regardless of all the feaces contained therein.. the things people do for money. May God have mercy.
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by tweetsme(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
This guy is handsome even with dirt he still look okay..
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by sprest: 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
This man will come to Nigeria claiming to be an expertriate see the work he does for a living in is own country!!!
I weep for Nigeria my country embarassed[color=#990000][/color]

Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by Exponental(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2017
This will soon be added to 1000ways to die

Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by Lilimax(f): 6:29pm On May 03, 2017
God forbid! Instead of me doiing this kind of job, I fo just turn to an 'ebebe' on the road... embarassed
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by spartan117(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2017
blackberlin:
He's playing with diseases. . . So he can't even sew common nylon and wear all over his body? His ears, nostrils and eyes are exposed to that nonsense all the time. He is wicked to himself.
I tire 4 d guy o!
Dis isn't smart work undecided
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by Bigsteveg(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2017
Goahead:
The pictures are so yucky. Back off if you're eating please!

If the CAPITAL of Bangladesh could be this fvcked up with dirty, then, other towns would be garbage grounds for vultures.
Seeing this, am grateful as a Nigerian. Its not as bad as this here
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by theSpark(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2017
Even Dhaka has a sewer system which many Nigerian cities don't have.
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by generalbush(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2017
luminouz:
Please tell me more!!!
I be watchman for Night!!
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by Uppalove(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2017
generalbush:
I think my job is worse!!

The most difficult job is the work of Lai Muhammed defending PMB health status grin grin grin
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by crackhouse(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2017
obamabinladen:
He is not the man with worst job in the world but the man that doesn't know how to carry out his job. He is only displaying his stupidity.
gram!! Well said
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by KingDonaz(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2017
luminouz:

Please tell me more!!!

Having no job is the worst job ever
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by generalbush(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2017
Uppalove:

The most difficult job is the work of Lai Muhammed defending PMB health status grin grin grin

Nothing worse than defending a dead Man...

Hahahaha... Maybe he will campaign by proxy in 2019...

Meanwhile I nominate Hell-Rufai and Amaechi as presidential candidates in 2019!!
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 03, 2017
3rd world sewage cleaner of the highest order. His employees are mean and he is such a dumb guy for exposing himself to diseases and infections. #fact
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by nigeriafarmer: 6:54pm On May 03, 2017
Shit business is serious business
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by brenister10: 7:11pm On May 03, 2017
Thank God for Nigeria
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by quivah(f): 7:11pm On May 03, 2017
ednut1:
Chai. As usual the mumu feminists wont clamour for this jobs
would you clamour for the job?

Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by mathy2p2: 7:16pm On May 03, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
i won't do dis job even for tati billion

President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK - Politics

U go rush the job

Believe me at ur own perilgrin
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by charlesucheh(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2017
Wow! Shit bizness is Good Bizness!

Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by Langbasa: 7:27pm On May 03, 2017
Goahead:
The pictures are so yucky. Back off if you're eating please!

If the CAPITAL of Bangladesh could be this fvcked up with dirty, then, other towns would be garbage grounds for vultures.
what of ur almighty Lagos?

Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by Tinyemeka(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2017
Fascinating...

More pics! smiley
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2017
this kind of job can lead to everlasting body odour
Re: From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). by olokstob(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2017
this man is digging his grave.

Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate / Things I Learnt During Interviews No One Will Tell You. / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos)