Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Guys Come In Let's Describe Ourselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come In Let's Describe Ourselves (400 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? / Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come In Let's Describe Ourselves by ottalo1(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2017
Am the kind of a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... the kind of guy who kisses his gf forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in track pants, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, "thats her"....

Add yours
Re: Guys Come In Let's Describe Ourselves by Afonjashapmouth: 6:30pm On May 03, 2017
ottalo1:
Am the kind of a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... the kind of guy who kisses his gf forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in track pants, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, "thats her"....

Add yours

Marry first and know more about name calling
Re: Guys Come In Let's Describe Ourselves by dingbang(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2017
Lekwenu beeches

Re: Guys Come In Let's Describe Ourselves by BeautifulGuy(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In Let's Describe Ourselves by youngest85(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2017
I'm a guy with a very small joystick and a very long tongue, so I let my tongue do the work
Re: Guys Come In Let's Describe Ourselves by Kelly2713(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2017
the guy above me. hmmmmm
Re: Guys Come In Let's Describe Ourselves by Headlesschicken(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2017
grin
Re: Guys Come In Let's Describe Ourselves by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 03, 2017
youngest85:
I'm a guy with a very small joystick and a very long tongue, so I let my tongue do the work
It's great CV u got there.
Re: Guys Come In Let's Describe Ourselves by FearFactor1: 6:54pm On May 03, 2017
Heylo...

(1) (Reply)

Don't Go Into Marriage With A Single Person's Mindset / Irate Girlfriend / Why Do You Still Cheat Eventhough You Have Husband/wife/future Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.