Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him (69507 Views)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by dirtyhokage(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2017
nkwuocha:
angry angry
Rape a child to have kids
Seems God deliberately refused the couple kids, knowing how devilish and wicked they are.

I don't expect the Kano state government to do anything. Remember he has tse tse flies entangled in his intestines. So he can pretend to show concern. Again, their religion accepts the rape of minors. To them, kini big deal?!?

Modified

To those imbeciles quoting me, pray tell, what's the difference between this innocent child and a 10 years old forced into marriage with an old man?
Which religion accepts rape? Truth is u are filled with hate,and your religion accepts that yeah?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Missmossy(f): 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
Eww this is terrible, raping a baby embarassed this couple should be stoned to death infact. Such an evil woman, i really feel for the baby 's parents poverty is indeed a terrible disease they can't even afford to care for the baby not to talk of sueing the pepetrators of this heinous abomination.

I wonder what the government of Kano will do about this. Its just too bad,rubbish that has no other name.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Believe7(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
pls who has noticed dat..this babaric acts is always in kano state..hmmm
any case of a toddler being raped, is always in d north..

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by ayanfe96(f): 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
Yo!!! Did you know?

When you download the Uber app and input the promo code NIGSBA2, you get 50% /1k off your rides to any destination. Yes its true

What to do?
- Download the Uber app from your phone store
- register with name and phone number
- enter promo code NIGSBA2
And Enjoy!
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by dingbang(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2017
Nickizoe:
psychos
from where
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 03, 2017
This country has a long way to go .Don't know if we will ever get there.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nickymezor(f): 10:23pm On May 03, 2017
The devil in human form... Lord hv mercy oo.. I jst hope justice will b served at the end of the day.Glad to hear she had a successful operation. Eyah , poor child, she truely passed through hell cry
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by simonydurny(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2017
if you are in kano, please be present for the court hearing if you can.the family of this infant needs moral support to face the perpetrators and their ten lawyers.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by pokipoki: 10:28pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmmm. The rapist and the fellow accomplice don't have names and pictures?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 03, 2017
every day nigerians pray to God and go to church every Sunday, so called pastors predicting all manners of Rubbish. so I ask were was this God when this poor child was being raped? I wonder what kind of God would let this kinda Appauling abuse happen to this poor child?

all you religious gullibles please do answer me angry

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by obiink: 10:29pm On May 03, 2017
Humanity has gone insane
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 03, 2017
kadupee:
Come! oh Lord, let your kingdom come
Rubbish! were was this so called lord when all this was happening? does it mean this lord hates the child or what? angry
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by biztip: 10:32pm On May 03, 2017
where are all those Yorubas and hausas DT taunt Igbos if na drug case . between drugs and this dastard act which one is beta. an igboman is still a beta person any day anytime among oda Nigerians. we do crime but not this kind of inhuman wickedness

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 03, 2017
Hades2016:
God pls come and finish this world already , anybody wa want go heaven make him go and anybody wa want go hell fire make dem go .... am tired of this evil world already ......
so because some imbec!le raped a six months old baby in nigeria the world has ended or should end right? what's the different between this and child marriage or accusing children of witchcrafts in the same nigeria? well..over here the world is just begining
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by DanseMacabre(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2017
Omo. But, as in, does stuff like this happen for real? The truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2017
i wonder when senseless people will stop getting way out from senseless people...

opin aiye
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by bewla(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Then what is Kano govt waiting for?The so called human rights group,what are they waiting for?
kidnap girls from delta state
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by lereinter(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2017
armageddon
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by sunshineV(f): 10:52pm On May 03, 2017
Wait.....

Hausa pplp get babalawo?

eye opener

real eye opener
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by AlphaStyles(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2017
watin babalawo dy find for north?

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Hafeezson(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2017
Come oo i want to know the relation between the baby parents and those two devil couple, that even let them got the baby as well as raping her
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Onyemabright(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Then what is Kano govt waiting for?The so called human rights group,what are they waiting for?
Ask them. we need them now
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by dragonking2: 11:08pm On May 03, 2017
gypsey:
every day nigerians pray to God and go to church every Sunday, so called pastors predicting all manners of Rubbish. so I ask were was this God when this poor child was being raped? I wonder what kind of God would let this kinda Appauling abuse happen to this poor child?

all you religious gullibles please do answer me angry
Shut up, bloody coward. What concerns the church or pastor here? Why didnt you mention muslims, mosque or imam since it happened in a muslim state? Shiooor

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Raheemzee(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2017
nkwuocha:
angry angry
Rape a child to have kids
Seems God deliberately refused the couple kids, knowing how devilish and wicked they are.

I don't expect the Kano state government to do anything. Remember he has tse tse flies entangled in his intestines. So he can pretend to show concern. Again, christianity accepts the rape of minors. To them, kini big deal?!?

Modified

To those imbeciles quoting me, pray tell, what's the difference between this innocent child and a 10 years old forced into marriage with an old man?
Baby factory product, what did you say?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 03, 2017
MizOmalicha:
Is d man and his devil of a wife still ALIVE?!!!! If yes WHY?
I have a 7months old baby n I can only imagine d pain dat baby is going through n even God knows I'll kill anybody I mean ANYBODY who would try 2hurt my baby!
Lord please keep protecting our babies even in our absence

Thanks for the free advertisement of your baby.. On social media. Just pray no one comes for her. #Mistakespeoplemake
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 03, 2017
MizOmalicha:
I have a 7months old baby n I can only imagine d pain dat baby is going through n even God knows I'll kill anybody I mean ANYBODY who would try 2hurt my baby!

Thanks for the free advertisement of your baby.. On social media. Just pray no one comes for her. #Mistakespeoplemake
Raheemzee:
Baby factory product, what did you say?
MizOmalicha:

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 03, 2017
So called Activists are licking politicians buttocks.

The muslims are good at rapping underage girls, they have been rapping babies since.

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Hades2016(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2017
gypsey:
so because some imbec!le raped a six months old baby in nigeria the world has ended or should end right? what's the different between this and child marriage or accusing children of witchcrafts in the same nigeria? well..over here the world is just begining
are you scared to die cheesy

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Adek15(m): 11:43pm On May 03, 2017
Organs:

Nkwuocha: Why talk on something you absolutely know nothing about? you say "to them, kini big deal" haba, make you fear God oh. Sarah gave her housemaid Hagai to Abraham to have kids, because it is permissible in the culture then back in the day. No one knows the age of Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) amen, so stop speculating and know clearly that Aisha was a leader and led man in battles... read about her before thinking with your small brain that she was a child, raped, etc... That story is just not true. Also, you are not helping anybody, not even the society by saying it is justifiable for a 6months old to be raped, like i said fear God oh, its not about hate or finger pointing, just fear God and mind your utterances.
its like you are new to naira land. The person you quoted is a troll, so just ignore
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by SURElee(f): 12:01am On May 04, 2017
Our children are now endangered(male and female). God save our children, who can we trust our babies/toddlers/ children with?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by saibuhari(m): 12:13am On May 04, 2017
But do we need the court in this case? Why cant the animal and his wife be summarily sent to meet their ancestors?

Thanks Nairaland for this particular service to humanity with updates and keeping this on the front page. Nigerians are interested on the outcome of this to the very end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) / Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.