Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him (69506 Views)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by modefancy: 12:32am On May 04, 2017
they just made matter worse for themselves .babaGod judgement is supreme !
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by 9jja(f): 12:44am On May 04, 2017
When will good news come from the north? So backward a people!

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by chukxie(m): 1:42am On May 04, 2017
I'm sad and angry at the same time. The man, his wife and native doctor should be fed to wild animals for their despicable crime. How much more cruel can some humans be? Every t.v. , radio stations, blogs and humanitarian organizations in Nigeria should use their platform to ensure those animals are brought to justice. How can a grown ass man rape a six month old child? This is wickedness ! May God protect our children from such heartless individuals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Realali(f): 2:28am On May 04, 2017
Is this a fake story or what why change the topic again first person that posted it said the friend of the parent rape the baby now this one is saying the both parent are the one with the evil act to the baby don't know who to believe anymore
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by JuneOctober(f): 4:06am On May 04, 2017
I give up on this world. It won't get any better.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by thelish(f): 4:49am On May 04, 2017
beautiful232:
some news are unbelievable

Seriously. I find it so hard to believe. how d man pricckk take enter?? God pls protect our kids for us
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by oweman: 5:44am On May 04, 2017
Belive this you will belive anything it's pure lies read same rubbish on facebook where those miscreant congregate to smear people in Nigeria !
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by EternalBeing: 5:48am On May 04, 2017
drololaaof:
The herbalist are devilish and the cause of every evil deeds human sacrifice ,using human body parts. They should be dealt with
demons tell them what the evil they want to manifest. A world that rejects it's CREATOR is destined to self-destruct. Obviously, the End is no more near, the End is here. "He that hath hear" should live Holy and be ever ready for rapture. When u fall, don't ever remain in your sin. Ask Blood of YAHSHUA Christ to wash away your sins and consequences. Always be alert and Ready for the so imminent Rapture.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by legibow: 5:56am On May 04, 2017
Wetin eye no go see.......
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Funjosh(m): 6:00am On May 04, 2017
Honestly I don't understand embarassed
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Solorrman(m): 6:07am On May 04, 2017
Lord luggard has betreyed the north with amalgamating us with the people of filth. How can a person just wipe out shit from his ass with a mere tissue paper leaving lot more shit in his anus,with all this he urinate and just lay back his rode back without cleaning with water,despite all this u will see them disgustfully looking for a northener as dirty. With shit in ur anus u would swim in a public pool all the shit is washed up to the water and directly in to the mouth of somebody while verse vaser thats where feaco-oral is said to have taken place,typhoid set in. I hate shit
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by nobsalis: 6:23am On May 04, 2017
nkwuocha:
angry angry
Rape a child to have kids
Seems God deliberately refused the couple kids, knowing how devilish and wicked they are.

I don't expect the Kano state government to do anything. Remember he has tse tse flies entangled in his intestines. So he can pretend to show concern. Again, their religion accepts the rape of minors. To them, kini big deal?!?

Modified

To those imbeciles quoting me, pray tell, what's the difference between this innocent child and a 10 years old forced into marriage with an old man?

so in your shallow mind rape is now attached to a religion? Do u have Muslims pals at all? And u think its d norm in their religion right? See am tired of schooling people here but u just need to travel and read wide to avoid mistakes like dis.
I pity u tho #Polite
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by wizod(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2017
Listen and listen well. Though they don't hv any money 2 hire any legal adviser God will be vindicate 4 dem soon. Just look at what Will be d end of d said wicked man and his wife.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by wizod(m): 6:47am On May 04, 2017
Listen and listen well. Though they don't hv any money 2 hire any legal adviser God will be there 2 vindicate 4 dem soon. Just look at what Will be d end of d said wicked man and his wife.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by sweetilicious(f): 6:49am On May 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
wait:::: holding her legs for her husband to rape? A baby? Are you kidding me?.

Religions, their beliefs and Zombies religionist ehn?
The couple with the Babalawo should be taken crematoria. Make dem use dem take do powder. con dey hire lawyers.
Mtchew
I can't still believe this story.It seems like bloggers lies
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by wizod(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2017
nobsalis:

so in your shallow mind rape is now attached to a religion? Do u have Muslims pals at all? And u think its d norm in their religion right? See am tired of schooling people here but u just need to travel and read wide to avoid mistakes like dis.
I pity u tho #Polite
Are u trying 2 convince me dat Muslims does not support child marriage?
Rape flows in dia vein n might be among those dat indulge into such act
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 7:02am On May 04, 2017
sweetilicious:
I can't still believe this story.It seems like bloggers lies
lol
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by hardballripplez: 7:20am On May 04, 2017
Don't always display your ignorance and lack of good upbringing in public. Why not mention how and where their holy book encouraged the rape of minors. Wasn't 12 year old Mary betrothed to Joseph when she was just around 12 . Must you show to the public that you frustrated?
nkwuocha:
angry angry
Seems God deliberately refused the couple kids, knowing how devilish and wicked they are.

I don't expect the Kano state government to do anything. Remember he has tse tse flies entangled in his intestines. So he can pretend to show concern. Again, their religion accepts the rape of minors. To them, kini big deal?!?

Modified

To those imbeciles quoting me, pray tell, what's the difference between this innocent child and a 10 years old forced into marriage with an old man?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Tunagee(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is quite unfortunate...Fresh report has emerged about the little girl, Khadijah Bashir, who was raped when she was 6 months old by the husband of her mother's friend in Kano state. According to a report by Aishat Alubankudi who visited the baby in the hospital, a native doctor advised the husband to sleep with a six month old girl for them to have kids as his wife allegedly held the baby's legs for husband while he was raping the little child .

The suspected culprit reportedly hired 10 lawyers to defend him in court. The traumatized baby who is now 8 months old -is being treated at a hospital in Kano after undergoing surgery as her parents are unable to hire any legal representative due to lack of funds.

Below is what Aisha shared on her page;

What a wicked world? Babalawo advised the husband to sleep with a six month old girl for them to have kids. It was the evil wife that held the baby's legs for husband while husband was raping the poor girl. I want to curse them but im too bitter. May God strike down any lawyer that represents those bastard. Also the Babalawo must be arrested. Thanks to Prince Kabir Bayero who has cleared hospital bills and supplied baby's milk etc because the parents are poor. He has promised to support them financially.

Kano Governor pls take on this case!!!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/native-doctor-told-man-to-have-sex-with.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3771676/6-month-old-baby-raped-mothers-friend

Poverty and stupidity
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by riczy(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2017
Am short of words to describe d despicable act
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by BALLOSKI: 7:29am On May 04, 2017
nkwuocha:
angry angry

Modified

you'll be the biggest fool if you don't know the difference morphologically and physiologically. What an illiterate!
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by ransomed: 8:25am On May 04, 2017
He takes after one prophet who enjoyed having canal knowledge of minors and "burataching" the wives of his slained warriors. Any heinous crime is possible in the midst of Are- boh- keys.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Shut up, bloody coward. What concerns the church or pastor here? Why didnt you mention muslims, mosque or imam since it happened in a muslim state? Shiooor
is there any different between muslim God and Christian God? you see? how dumb you sound? grin Religion as a whole is a way of brainwashing gullible people like you.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by nkwuocha1: 8:59am On May 04, 2017
Believe7:
pls who has noticed dat..this babaric acts is always in kano state..hmmm

any case of a toddler being raped, is always in d north..

There's no law against such in the north. Their religion accepts it. Do you know that to file for rape cases, the victim must produce 4 male witnesses who must be muslims grin.Again they must be sane enough to stand as witnesses.Now tell me, isn't that enough grounds to justify rape cases in the North?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by nkwuocha1: 9:02am On May 04, 2017
[[s]quote author=Solorrman post=56187813]Lord luggard has betreyed the north with amalgamating us with the people of filth. How can a person just wipe out shit from his ass with a mere tissue paper leaving lot more shit in his anus,with all this he urinate and just lay back his rode back without cleaning with water,despite all this u will see them disgustfully looking for a northener as dirty. With shit in ur anus u would swim in a public pool all the shit is washed up to the water and directly in to the mouth of somebody while verse vaser thats where feaco-oral is said to have taken place,typhoid set in. I hate shit[/quote[/s]]

I'm sure you are older than your mom with just 6years.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by dragonking2: 9:04am On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
is there any different between muslim God and Christian God? you see? how dumb you sound? grin Religion as a whole is a way of brainwashing gullible people like you.
Shut up and face the Muslims. Atheist like you are nothing but cowards.. Fake atheist who can't criticize the Muslims abi you dey fear say dem go behead you too?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 9:05am On May 04, 2017
Hades2016:
are you scared to die cheesy
is that what it's about? if you want to die i suggest you die quietly in your room, why should other people die with you? why should the whole world end because you are fed up of living in it? why should the whole world end because a six months old baby was raped? all needed doing is locking up the rapist in prison for 100 years not end the whole world. my own world is just begining smiley
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 9:10am On May 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Shut up and face the Muslims. Atheist like you are nothing but cowards.. Fake atheist who can't criticize the Muslims abi you dey fear say dem go behead you too?
your atitude really stinks grin you are definitely a true christian with this terrible atitude, so for you it's about who to blame? okay if it makes your life easier i blame the Muslims for the rape of a six months old baby are you happy now? grin
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by dragonking2: 9:14am On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
your atitude really stinks grin you are definitely a true christian with this terrible atitude, so for you it's about who to blame? okay if it makes your life easier i blame the Muslims for the rape of a six months old baby are you happy now? grin
So you that is an atheist should be mannerless right? Guy, face the Muslims or shut the fvck up
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 9:19am On May 04, 2017
dragonking2:
So you that is an atheist should be mannerless right? Guy, face the Muslims or shut the fvck up
is this what they teach you guys in the church? bad atitude? you wonder why I don't believe in churches, grin
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by dragonking2: 9:21am On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
is this what they teach you guys in the church? bad atitude? you wonder why I don't believe in churches, grin
Are atheist meant to have good morals or not? If you can't answer then shut the fvck up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) / Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.