Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics (66368 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by ayanfe96(f): 10:17pm On May 03, 2017
Yo!!! Did you know?

When you download the Uber app and input the promo code NIGSBA2, you get 50% /1k off your rides to any destination. Yes its true

What to do?
- Download the Uber app from your phone store
- register with name and phone number
- enter promo code NIGSBA2
And Enjoy!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by highmood(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2017
Amechi said; He doesn't like money. Probably he bought it from okrika(fairly used clothes) market. grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
NextGovernor:
Though Amaechi is a thief and corrupt we all know.... But on this I disagree.

My father sometime receive gifts from friends home and abroad. When we later see some of these things online on we run into them in shops we find out they cost high amount. He received a perfume as gift from his friend which he didn't value much but when I went to shop I found the perfume which cost 125k. I shout that day.

Since Amaechi is rich and influential, these might be gift from people who want favour from him. He might not even know the worth of what he putting on.

He can also conveniently afford it. Do you know how much he gets as ex governor allowances and minister.

1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by ettybaba(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
Rotimi Ameachi is 100 times better than the hypocrite and betrayer called Peter Obi.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by kamuzu(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2017
dem don start

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2017
yarimo:
Nonsense post, so his salary as a minister and pension as a former governor can't buy him a jacket abi? my role model carry on sir. Haters haters keep off undecided
so it makes sense to say that a man will expend all his salaries and earnings on suits and jackets?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by kayo80(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I don't think Reno is that bad cause EFCC for don teach am some lessons with all these bad mouthing. grin

He ran to America na! That's why he can type epistle everyday abusing one person or the other.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by tballeyy(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2017
Mind ur biz bro
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Sleezwizz: 10:23pm On May 03, 2017
So he should wear rag abi?. Reno Omokri is a slowpoke, he just want to remain relevant on social media. I am sure he wore more expensive cloth than this during GEJ tenure.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by greggng: 10:24pm On May 03, 2017
NextGovernor:

My father sometime receive gifts from friends home and abroad. When we later see some of these things online on we run into them in shops we find out they cost high amount. He received a perfume as gift from his friend which he didn't value much but when I went to shop I found the perfume which cost 125k. I shout that day.

Since Amaechi is rich and influential, these might be gift from people who want favour from him. He might not even know the worth of what he putting on.

He can also conveniently afford it. Do you know how much he gets as ex governor allowances and minister.

People like u re so naive. What yardstick did u use to ascertain that amaechi is a thief and corrupt person? Are u using wike standard? Untill u answer this question with legitimate proof, well meaning Nigerians will never take ur likes seriously.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by erico2k2(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2017
NextGovernor:

Thats not the issue, we are talking of a person who says he does not like money on national TV.Have you seen what the founder of face book wears? thats a man who does not like money.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by goldedprince: 10:27pm On May 03, 2017
omfg, if common yahoo boys and yahoo pastors dey wear wetin pass that one, why a whole formal governor no go wear am. receive sense before christmas
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by AngelicBeing: 10:27pm On May 03, 2017
NextGovernor:

l disagree with you, no ex-governor in Nigeria that is not a thief, looter, corrupt and an embezzler that is why they do all they can to enter that office, Amaechi is a thief and a criminal, secondly, no ex-governor or serving governor that is not worth more than 2 Billion Naira as stolen money from security vote, receiving kick backs from contract etc, yes, they may receive gift but l dont trust Nigerian politicians both in the APC & PDP, they are heartless, wicked and infested with the virus of corruption, hope you read the news today how secretary to the federal government awarded more than 400 Million Naira contract to his company and we have that same scenario replicate all over Nigeria among-st our useless and wicked politicians, Amaechi deserves to be flogged with chilly pepper in the national stadium and jailed wink

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by SIRmanjar(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2017
INYAMA! Abeg run go pull that cloth im no fit u atall, infact you downgrade the cloth..U look like a palmwine tapper on suit.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by martineverest(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2017
The height of stupidity is when u monitor what other wear
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2017
He can wear a billion dollar jacket, he still has pot belly
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Elnino4ladies: 10:30pm On May 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
so it makes sense to say that a man will expend all his salaries and earnings on suits and jackets?

Oga, we are talking about a former governor here a former speaker of house of assembly a serving minister

And you think he can't afford designer clothes?

SMH
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by prixm: 10:31pm On May 03, 2017
I thought flowery jackets like these two are worn by gay guys. Our dear minister probably doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 10:37pm On May 03, 2017
forMom:
lol
Amaechi they haff come for you

A public servant is being exposed for the fraud that he is, having deprived people of good roads, clean water, clinics, schools etc and you are lol_ing?
Haters don't need to come for the minister and his girlfriend who own apartment 7B.
No.
The haters are those who hate themselves and hail those who deprive them of basic amenities that are taken for granted by ordinary folks in Louis Vuitton's country. See?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 10:38pm On May 03, 2017
prixm:
I thought flowery jackets like these two are worn by gay guys. Our dear minister probably doesn't know.

Or is yet to realise his true sexual preferences?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 10:41pm On May 03, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Oga, we are talking about a former governor here a former speaker of house of assembly a serving minister

And you think he can't afford designer clothes?

SMH

Please tell us, in a country where minimum wage is N18,000 how much the salary of a Speaker is and that of a governor, which allowed you determine that he can afford Italian designer clothes.
Thanks
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Elnino4ladies: 10:43pm On May 03, 2017
seguno2:

Please tell us how much the salary of a Speaker is and that of a governor, which allowed you determine that he can afford Italian designer clothes.
Thanks

So you think wizkid that rock those clothes is richer than amaechi?

You need mental reorientation
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 10:46pm On May 03, 2017
yarimo:
Nonsense post, so his salary as a minister and pension as a former governor can't buy him a jacket abi? my role model carry on sir. Haters haters keep off undecided

Is it not corruption for him to get salary as minister and pensions as former governor?
Perhaps he is still collecting pensions as a former Speaker.
Did Buhari and APC say that they are fighting corruption or they were just joking and pulling our legs?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 10:47pm On May 03, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
So you think wizkid that rock those clothes is richer than amaechi?

You need mental reorientation

Are you ignorant or you are simply being mischievous?
Which is which so we know what exactly should be addressed?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 10:49pm On May 03, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
He can wear a billion dollar jacket, he still has pot belly

His girlfriend does not mind as long as he can use Rivers state money to buy her an apartment in Ikoyi.
Good roads, schools, clinics, clean water etc can wait.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 10:53pm On May 03, 2017
martineverest:
The height of stupidity is when u monitor what other wear

The height of stupidity is employers (voters) who suffer deprivations GLADLY from their well paid employees (public servants). Don't you agree?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by paris10: 10:56pm On May 03, 2017
Useless clothes. #10k buys a better one

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 10:58pm On May 03, 2017
goldedprince:
omfg, if common yahoo boys and yahoo pastors dey wear wetin pass that one, why a whole formal governor no go wear am. receive sense before christmas

The fact that you compare a public servant with yahoo yahoo people shows a clear deficiency in the formal education that you received in your FORMER schools.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by nairaman66(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2017
So Reno can you tell us what you are wearing, I guess rubber slippers from Balogun Market? Anuofia
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 11:01pm On May 03, 2017
nairaman66:
So Reno can you tell us what you are wearing, I guess rubber slippers from Balogun Market? Anuofia

Sleezwizz:
So he should wear rag abi?. Reno Omokri is a slowpoke, he just want to remain relevant on social media. I am sure he wore more expensive cloth than this during GEJ tenure.

Are you also wearing multi million dollar designer clothes?
If you are not, are you wearing rags?
Or what is your logic?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by bakarekabir: 11:01pm On May 03, 2017
Can't the material be bought and sown by a competent Nigeria tailor!?
See when you don't have concrete evidence against one don't bother to drag us into your pathetic school of thought.Find yourself something reasonable to do rather than pulling pple that have outperform your employer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading / Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.