Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics (66364 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Elnino4ladies: 11:02pm On May 03, 2017
seguno2:

Are you ignorant or you are simply being mischievous?
Which is which so we know what exactly should be addressed?

Stop asking asinine question

You inconsequential dolt.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by EaglesT(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2017
Lol. He's a minister. An Ex - governor! He is rich! do you expect him to wear Akube? Afterall some of the people ranting here Earn #20,000 and wear stuff that cost a lot more than that.. Starts from you!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 11:06pm On May 03, 2017
bakarekabir:
Can't the material be bought and sown by a competent Nigeria tailor!?
See when you don't have concrete evidence against one don't bother to drag us into your pathetic school of thought.Find yourself something reasonable to do rather than pulling pple that have outperform your employer.

Don't you think that you should first outperform your understanding of past tense to avoid the pathetic school of thought that people without anything reasonable to do, indulge in.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 11:10pm On May 03, 2017
EaglesT:
Lol. He's a minister. An Ex - governor! He is rich! do you expect him to wear Akube? Afterall some of the people ranting here Earn #20,000 and wear stuff that cost a lot more than that.. Starts from you!

A minister.
An ex governor.
Is not a role model in Buhari's fight against corruption?
No wonder they had no wahala telling us that change does not start with them but rather with us their suffering and smiling employers (voters).
How pathetic.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by nairaman66(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2017
seguno2:

Are you also wearing multi million dollar designer clothes?
If you are not, are you wearing rags?
Or what is your logic?

Just used reverse physchology on you! You are the one with rags!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Langbasa: 11:14pm On May 03, 2017
NextGovernor:
Though Amaechi is a thief and corrupt we all know.... But on this I disagree.

My father sometime receive gifts from friends home and abroad. When we later see some of these things online on we run into them in shops we find out they cost high amount. He received a perfume as gift from his friend which he didn't value much but when I went to shop I found the perfume which cost 125k. I shout that day.

Since Amaechi is rich and influential, these might be gift from people who want favour from him. He might not even know the worth of what he putting on.

He can also conveniently afford it. Do you know how much he gets as ex governor allowances and minister.
U're right.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 11:16pm On May 03, 2017
nairaman66:
Just used reverse physchology on you! You are the one with rags!

Reverse psychology, my black nyansh.
Were you addressing me in your comment below that I quoted?

Sleezwizz:
So he should wear rag abi?. Reno Omokri is a slowpoke, he just want to remain relevant on social media. I am sure he wore more expensive cloth than this during GEJ tenure.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by iswallker(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2017
NextGovernor:

My father sometime receive gifts from friends home and abroad. When we later see some of these things online on we run into them in shops we find out they cost high amount. He received a perfume as gift from his friend which he didn't value much but when I went to shop I found the perfume which cost 125k. I shout that day.

Since Amaechi is rich and influential, these might be gift from people who want favour from him. He might not even know the worth of what he putting on.

He can also conveniently afford it. Do you know how much he gets as ex governor allowances and minister.

The least your father could have done is give you an education....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 03, 2017
Obviously he doesn't like MONEY he loves money.... Who doesn't love Ego... Kudi..... Owo... Gaskiya

No Like matter..... Love issue ni

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Shizolaalasoa(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2017
That doesn't put food on my table.

Thank you.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by EaglesT(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2017
seguno2:

A minister.
An ex governor.
Is not a role model in Buhari's fight against corruption?
No wonder they had no wahala telling us that change does not start with them but rather with us their suffering and smiling employers (voters).
How pathetic.

Hey friend, you know the fact that he's a 'Nigerian politician' and he's rich doesn't mean he looted the peoples money?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by whizcartel(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2017
From the look of things. this nigga likes flowers. He should probably be a Botanist or a florist
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by azaino: 11:34pm On May 03, 2017
NextGovernor:

Amaechi's spokes man

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by maklelemakukula(m): 11:36pm On May 03, 2017
This na moomoo post
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Teflon5(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2017
greenermodels:
his stomach is even too big for the first cloth, but do this people have a conscience at all? and he has the boldness to say he's not corrupt and doesn't like money? what is the salary of a governor pr minister for him to afford these expensive clothes? only a shameless liar would say he bought these clothes from his salary.

Ewww.. U need sense money wey he d Colect go feed u for 10years n also buy sense for u ode.

Mtcheww yeye d smell
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by goldedprince: 11:42pm On May 03, 2017
seguno2:

The fact that you compare a public servant with yahoo yahoo people shows a clear deficiency in the formal education that you received in your FORMER schools.
the fact that you are stupid enough to be correcting written ''pidgin'' english in a public forum shows that you are a result of an unwanted pregnancy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by ahamonyeka(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2017
Things most of all these politicians use are gift from people.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 03, 2017
If our ministers are even just half as overpaid like our Reps and Senators , Amaechi is likely to paid a ton of money every month whether or not he likes money.

Amaechi could not help being wealthy if he is a minister , so disliking money and having money is possible.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by chimeziedickson: 11:57pm On May 03, 2017
Authority stealing......late fella voice
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Nobody: 12:04am On May 04, 2017
lol e don catch am o
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by ReachHard: 12:38am On May 04, 2017
I still wonder why they haven't still picked up this man.
The "untouchables", I suppose.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by toseen7: 1:03am On May 04, 2017
Blackfire:
Both u Reno and rotimi are corrupt...
Thunder will fire all Nigeria politicians.
Áse!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:12am On May 04, 2017
Omokri is getting more stewpid by the day..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by akigbemaru: 1:16am On May 04, 2017
forMom:
lol
Amaechi they haff come for you
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by gloryman91: 2:01am On May 04, 2017
Have been using using one skin for the past 100 years.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by MRLINGTON(m): 2:23am On May 04, 2017
asfrank:
I am not trying to say Amaechi is clean, but the question is this, can he afford such clothes at all? My own answer is yes. When someone lives about his means then u can rightly question the mode of spending. We are talking of a former governor (2 terms), he can afford such... So I see no need making dis news... Except topics hv been exhausted..

To add to this..Amaechi is also a double term Speaker of River state house of assemble so what are they saying?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by seguno2: 2:49am On May 04, 2017
EaglesT:
Hey friend, you know the fact that he's a 'Nigerian politician' and he's rich doesn't mean he looted the peoples money?

Oh, really?
So what does it mean?
I hope that you have his tax returns and can share it.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by enomakos(m): 3:16am On May 04, 2017
this rotimi don't suffer
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by nairaman66(m): 3:55am On May 04, 2017
seguno2:

Reverse psychology, my black nyansh.
Were you addressing me in your comment below that I quoted?

You were just the random scape goat! grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 4:29am On May 04, 2017
NextGovernor:

like they know his size. try to think smart ,how much is his salary or pension ? who would buy a suit with a whole salary? and who knows the number of designer suits he has.
NA OONI OF IFE'S THUNDER GO FIRE THESE CORRUPT POLITICIANS PLAYING NIGERIANS LIKE NINTENDO
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by Nobody: 4:52am On May 04, 2017
When you become a public figure especially in an impoverished nation like ours, you should strive to portray an austere image...millions of poor starving people are watching you eagerly waiting their turn to loot the coffers where they rightly or wrongly suppose your wealth comes....being frugal in these circumstances doesn't in any way portray you as poor only mindful of your Country men's plight....wearing a suit worth a whole village's yearly income sparks of inconsideration...an ostentatious buffoon in a straight thinking nation has no business in power.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics by rollingrocks: 5:02am On May 04, 2017
Ameachi himself said " I DO NOT LIKE MONEY". Has he been working for charity all this while? How many charity organizations does he have? Speaker for 8 years, Governor for 8years and now minister that he seriously hustled for and YET he does not like money meanung he hates money. He should be a monk somewhere. If anyone goes for him for that statement,it is his fault. I don't like money my foot, thief and rogue like him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.