Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! (24744 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by LaconicINC: 12:25pm On May 04, 2017
Those guys are crooks, Eric, Anthony James, Ebuka Uzoho and other criminals that call themselves admin, stay away from the awakening community

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Lilimax(f): 12:27pm On May 04, 2017
Ponzi...
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 04, 2017
Another MMM again?
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by iykofias(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2017
kizygist:
Am already beginning to be afraid of all these ponzi schems because they don't stand the test of time.
ponzi scheme were nv made to stand the test of time

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by clintonsparkz(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2017
LaconicINC:
Those guys are crooks, Eric, Anthony James, Ebuka Uzoho and other criminals that call themselves admin, stay away from the awakening community
even Matthias igbuku...that admin thief die
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 04, 2017
clintonsparkz:
yes it us ..I hate thieves...if u see the way Eric preaches on the platform, u would feel he us a saint...Eric pairs innocent participants to pay him via his wallet...(evidence by 8pm) Eric uses siri Michael and siri scos to steal from d platform...satan and Eric who should u be scared of? my dear fear Eric that boy is a demon...full name is Eric onojitayoma...I call u Eric deny this fact...he just opened TA naira to steal more money...Please beware, The awakening committee are fraudulen

Lwkmd o why are you people so gullible?

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by jel10: 12:32pm On May 04, 2017
Joined T.A when they newly launched,but changed my mind when they match me to pay.The owners of ponzi schemes are the winners,while participants are the losers.

2 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 04, 2017
Poverty and Greed has done much damage to the mind of Nigerians. I am not sure this can be undone.

3 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Escobase: 12:34pm On May 04, 2017
Jolar101:
Ahh
LWKMD .....(Singing) MMM is back again ni O! Your salary is back againan ni O! You can now PH o and GH o! Ebube.
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by kevoh(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2017
undecided undecided undecided Na this kind garbage news shehun and lahlahsticlahlah dey like.

3 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Ramos16(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2017
The problem with Nigeria and Nigerians, when some profitable criminal act starts it never stops, as long as it pays

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by anytexy: 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
MMM is still d best
Really? How?
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Habeyy(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
pls oo somone should enlighten me more,is this TA the same as bitcoin trading,cos am planning on venturing into bitcoin
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Naijaarchive(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2017
Nigerians can be stubborn enh... after MMM saga i dnt expect any1 to try ponzi again...surely we dont learn... we love lies nd scam alot in this country nd run away from the truth...

SMH

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by clintonsparkz(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2017
Habeyy:
pls oo somone should enlighten me more,is this TA the same as bitcoin trading,cos am planning on venturing into bitcoin
TA na ponzi...anywhere u see T... Please run for ur life
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Philistine(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2017
Op should change the topic...... TA is not about to crash, but it has already crashed. Confirmed.

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2017
hmmmmm..oga oo
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by luckynzo(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2017
O Ye Nigerians.... when will you ever learn??
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by LaconicINC: 12:53pm On May 04, 2017
Philistine:
Op should change the topic...... TA is not about to crash, but it has already crashed. Confirmed.
yes it has crashed for them not to pay Gh for 16 days. And when people pH it takes less than an hour to match, those guys are thieves
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by LaconicINC: 12:55pm On May 04, 2017
See

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by LaconicINC: 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
shocked

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by keylaz: 12:58pm On May 04, 2017
Only ghw can save us now

5 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by LaconicINC: 1:02pm On May 04, 2017
Hmm

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by LaconicINC: 1:05pm On May 04, 2017
And the criminals called admin will be deleting comments of members that dare complain

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by clintonsparkz(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2017
fear some Nigerians and stealing...fear them
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by 2shure: 1:11pm On May 04, 2017
At least its not remitano
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by chloride6: 1:12pm On May 04, 2017
So people still dey ponzi?

Maga must pay sha...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Ugosample(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2017
veekid:
So MMM ain't enoff reasons to teach pple some lessons? Nigerians are greedy tru tru

I tell you
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 04, 2017
humans always fall for their he same old trick when they think they can a higher wow what they put in
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Biospnx(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2017
clintonsparkz:
wow so Eric best is this fraudulent, omg!!! we have to warn other victims about this...watch out by 8pm the real revelation of TA would come out...lalasticlala and seun pls watch out... a thread would be put up, with screenshot voice note and all, say no to ponzi
lol they are nt victims yet na. When they are, even me go feel the anointing
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by clintonsparkz(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2017
8pm na d time ...Eric u go see
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by alfajohn: 1:51pm On May 04, 2017
clintonsparkz:
8pm na d time ...Eric u go see
wetin him go see. He take juju hold you. Why will you guys not learn that a Ponzi scheme is guaranteed to fail. Greed and hopelessness bad combination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win / Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.