Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! (24740 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 8:52pm On May 04, 2017
smog99:
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

Your sure that you will still be match to GD yet u can't buy my account

2 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by smog99(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
Proof of payment loading....
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by smog99(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2017
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by smog99(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2017
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by gentle007(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2017
What is more, the group is filled with 'admins' that cannot solve any pressing issue for you. Always forming 'busy' . They are only there to share money among them.

3 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by leolove1: 9:50pm On May 04, 2017
God bless TA! The site pays, it has paid me. Its not something to argue about, Check the site for yourselves. #IamTA #LetLoveLead

3 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by stockbear: 9:52pm On May 04, 2017
gentle007:
What is more, the group is filled with 'admins' that cannot solve any pressing issue for you. Always forming 'busy' . They are only there to share money among them.

grin money is sweet na..who no like money.. Even MMM last pass 3 months with crazy bonuses..and dem say dis one never reach 3 months complete
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by cephask: 10:12pm On May 04, 2017
erenax:

Come and buy my TA account with $1392 btc at $500 btc since you still have hope

You don't have any account. Show evidence if you have one. Liar!

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
cephask:

You don't have any account. Show evidence if you have one. Liar!

If I show you, will you buy it. What do I gain in lieing. My money is hanging and I need the money urgently that y am selling

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by cephask: 10:16pm On May 04, 2017
erenax:

If I show you, will you buy it. What do I gain in lieing. My money is hanging and I need the money urgently that y am selling

Yes, I will buy it immediately. Show screenshot at least. You have been caught with your lies. If you had an account, what does it take to screenshot?

2 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by wowdiva: 10:34pm On May 04, 2017
It baffles me to see many Nigerians investing in ponzi schemes. I lost a huge sum to ponzi schemes early Jan. But I invested in a gold business in jan, got back all I lost under 3 months.
When a scheme has no product to show for it, it simply Ponzi! No two ways about it.
Invest in real gold today and smile to the bank.
You can either choose to ask for your gold or get paid on Naira or Euros.

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 11:10pm On May 04, 2017
cephask:

Yes, I will buy it immediately. Show screenshot at least. You have been caught with your lies. If you had an account, what does it take to screenshot?

2 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by bayonle1(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2017
Only few ponzis are reliable. Check out my signature..
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by donaldking10: 12:14am On May 05, 2017
get help worldwide still the best.

got paid last week.
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by ikshevic(m): 12:16am On May 05, 2017
What report how did you get your report brother. if you hav less busy or you dont have job, you better find one now.
i know one of the admin that is still on queue like other memebers. He told me he wouldnt mind if they can pay everybody first before him because TA is all he got and you came saying rubbish

stockbear:
See what was posted...Nigerians are greedy

On investigations,it was discovered the admin sucked the platform dry by assigning GH to themselves using different names and different mobile numbers.

A user registered on the awakening community and paid the activation fee to the central account used by TA...After doing so,he was matched to pay different participants on the platform.One of the participant that was paid is a user called "Siri Scos" with mobile number 09075202956 and email mediabaseblog@gmail.com.

On the 20th day which supposed to be the get donation day,he paid a re-commitment amount which was matched the same day.After this he requested for get help and was placed on a "So called queue" which lasted for 10 days.

When he was eventually matched,he was matched to get donation from several people which included another particular user called "Siri Michael" with mobile number 09075202956.This user defaulted after 3 days.It became suspicious that immediately after my he clicked the rematch button,this same user called "siri michael" was merged to another participant for payment on the pairing list which was introduced on the platform.

On discovering this,the mobile number of "siri Michael" was compared to that of "siri scos" and it was discovered to be same.This mobile number was then run through call software and the owner of the mobile number was discovered to be the admin of the Ponzi scheme (ERIC).

To ascertain this was right,the email was also ran through search engine and it automatically linked to his blog which was taken down immediately he was confronted.

We also did a general study of people that have been paired to the user called "siri Michael" for getting help and it was discovered the user is just a dummy user used by the admin.

It is also worth to know the "siri scos" is the user used by the admin to get payments to himself and "siri Michael" is one used as a dummy for participants.

On checking the block chain account of the scheme,it was discovered that the admin has been siphoning cash from the wallet and sending this donations consistently to himself every 4 days in tunes of thousands.

In addition,just a few days ago,the Naira platform was abruptly open probably to siphon more cash or offset more bills incurred.

Currently a lot of participants have been on the queue for more than 16 days and cant get their capital.

Beware of the awakening community and continue at your own risk.

This is just one in the many accounts that the admin has...

Ponzi is Ponzi...No matter what you do.

All the screenshots below shows evidences
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by ikshevic(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2017
PLease what you dont know dont ever say it here again about TA. TA is not created by admin it was by group of people after several loss last year. Admins are only there to regulate the happenings. So please if you cant be patient enough to resolve issue, keep shut.
Peer to peer site is about people not about the admin.
I discuss at length with one of the admins before birth of TA.
Matter arise because people want admins to be doing all the works and be collecting 100% as if admins is money making machine. MMM nigeria strive because people pick it up and started doing seminar every where about it. Dont forget peer to peer is all about people

Stop all this rubbish posting you are doing here, it doesnt make any sense, do you know how much was spent on the site alone that someone or some people will just want to let it cumbled

Did you think at all before making this slanderous statement. You need to read how full is your bucket

I stand with TA
We dare to dream with TA
TA is the future
TA is all about love

2 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by ikshevic(m): 12:39am On May 05, 2017
what is the basis of your observation. If TA doesn't crash, come and crash it
If you join TA and you have investment there, how many people you refer?
Do you know how much was spent on the site creation that some set of people will allow it to crumbled?
why will you complain on the main group when you know this can scare new members to join
Do you know peer to peer is about people and not about the admins, so why you turn admins to money making making machine to be paying people.
MMM nigeria boom because individual pick it up and started doing seminar about it. or did you see admin or founder of mmm nigeria before you join if you are a memeber.
People dont want to promote and they want 100%

Please if you are not busy find something to do. Dont empty other people's bucket so your own too will not be empty

gentle007:
The Awakening Community, a Bitcoin peer to peer donation platform that started in February 2017, is about to crash.

The platform is now unable to meet get help request as you will be placed on a queue. Some persons complained to have been on queue for more than 9 days. Only for the admins to wake up this evening and bring a new rule that you MUST provide an active referral before you can get help.

Majority of the members are not comfortable with the arrangements and all dissenting voices are removed from the telegram chat group or comments deleted immediately they drop.

This platform, barely 4 months old, recently celebrated a milestone of 8000 members not long ago and member keep wondering why it cannot sustain itself for long.

From my observations, it has reached it's pinnacle and ready to crumble.
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by choo: 7:03am On May 05, 2017
Why must there be conditions to get your money? Is it by force to bring somebody? Why didn't they state it out from the outset? Una ponzi people go kill somebody. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 9:39am On May 05, 2017
It so sad that my life bitcoin saving is gone. I loose hope. Imagine the amount of money on queue. Chai. Why are Nigerian platform always disorganized. Like play like play it was 3days on queue now some people are 20days on queue
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by smog99(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by stockbear: 10:57am On May 05, 2017
erenax:
It so sad that my life bitcoin saving is gone. I loose hope. Imagine the amount of money on queue. Chai. Why are Nigerian platform always disorganized. Like play like play it was 3days on queue now some people are 20days on queue

20 days on the queue?With 8000 members....Hmmmmmm...Only a fool would say theres nothing wrong somewhere..sorrry ooo...Eric don chop ur money
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Cloudrise: 11:55am On May 05, 2017
I'm still observing this nairaland. It's truly becoming a plattform for vagabonds and hooligans where stupidity is celebrated for no reason whatsoever. Mmm, though a ponzi scheme, helped d plight of a lot of Nigerians. I'm neither supporting or condemning ponzi, rather the aim should be to assist as many Nigerians as possible. TA even though was started in Feb and designed by a team of hardworking Nigerians, does not mean it's a scam. Indian sites have frustrated Nigerians IN d name of ponzi and rather than support one of our own. Some hooligans who cannot even afford a 3 square meal would come here to spew rubbish. I've seen evidence of TA paying as well as the transparency of d admins. If u are not a member, then what gains so u have from destroying a project.
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by choo: 12:05pm On May 05, 2017
Cloudrise:
I'm still observing this nairaland. It's truly becoming a plattform for vagabonds and hooligans where stupidity is celebrated for no reason whatsoever. Mmm, though a ponzi scheme, helped d plight of a lot of Nigerians. I'm neither supporting or condemning ponzi, rather the aim should be to assist as many Nigerians as possible. TA even though was started in Feb and designed by a team of hardworking Nigerians, does not mean it's a scam. Indian sites have frustrated Nigerians IN d name of ponzi and rather than support one of our own. Some hooligans who cannot even afford a 3 square meal would come here to spew rubbish. I've seen evidence of TA paying as well as the transparency of d admins. If u are not a member, then what gains so u have from destroying a project.

Oga chill it hasn't gotten to insults. People are saying their money is there? Do you expect them to be smiling? Sometime we have to be humane and have a bit of sympathy. Never have I supported Ponzi, but if people have trust to pay on the platform then the admin should honour their own part. If everyone would agree to shun ponzi issues like this would never happen again.
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Cloudrise: 12:21pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=choo post=56231358]

Oga chill it hasn't gotten to insults. People are saying their money is there? Do you expect them to be smiling? Sometime we have to be humane and have a bit of sympathy. Never have I supported Ponzi, but if people have trust to pay on the platform then the admin should honour their own part. If everyone would agree to shun ponzi issues like this would never happen again.[/quote

Imagine what will happen if nairaland were to make negative comments about alterable. It will endanger d investment of depositors which will lead to them losing their funds. Nairaland has already discussed extensively about the evils of joining ponzi schemes, however if people have adamantly refused to heed to advice and gone ahead to invest, then what gives that individual the moral justification to come here to complain. Everyone should bear full responsibilities for his or her actions and if some members claim that TA is paying while few others complain that it's not paying then theres a fundamental credibility issue in their claim. Let's leave TA members handle themselves and focus on other issues affecting the country. ]
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Marvel1206: 12:55pm On May 05, 2017
erenax:
Shun Ponzi
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 2:25pm On May 05, 2017
smog99:
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger

#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger

#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger

#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger

#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger

#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger

#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger

#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger

#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger

#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger
#TAGettingMoreStronger

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#TAPAYS
#TAPAYS

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA
#istandwithTA

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream
#deretodream

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

#TAforever

Na una go tire...You guys should keep promoting us. Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Cloudrise: 3:24pm On May 05, 2017
erenax:

Idiot... If I no get my money before 20days ehn
don't sound like a fool. Did anyone force you to invest in TA?, if u don't believe in their project then quietly leave rather than endanger your funds. As an employer I can never hire u even as a Gateman.u are so negative minded and pessimistic
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by stockbear: 3:24pm On May 05, 2017
[quote Na una go tire...You guys should keep promoting us. Lmao[/quote]

Looool....I heard you guys were struggling with bringing new members and you think this is good promotion.... grin grin grin
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by cephask: 5:39pm On May 05, 2017
erenax:

Your lie has found you. Where did you download this one from? See your quote:

" Come and buy my TA account with $1392 btc at $500 btc..."

So how is that screenshot $1392?
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Philistine(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2017
erenax:

Idiot... If I no get my money before 20days ehn
Abdulazeez Erena! U Again! This guy is a crook and a dishonest fellow. Do not believe any of his comments. He is a primitive and depraved being!
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 8:41pm On May 05, 2017
Philistine:

Abdulazeez Erena! U Again! This guy is a crook and a dishonest fellow. Do not believe any of his comments. He is a primitive and depraved being!

Who are you pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win / Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.