Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Sex In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In Relationship (436 Views)

Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Relationship by Marioplus(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2017
Hello ladies/GUYS !!!
Sex is NOT love. Love is not sex. You can have sex and not be in love. You can be in love and not engage in sex. A man may hate you and still have sex with you. Be wise. Using sex to manipulate a man will eventually fail. It is self deception to think that giving him sex will make him love you. True Love will never force you to engage in sex. A man who doesn't love you will not change his mind because of sex. If he tells you to ‘prove your love’ by having sex with him. He is only using you. If he is in it for the sex, ‘better sex’ will take him away from you.
Making yourself his ‘sex slave’ is foolish. Love will never shame or degrade you. If you have made the mistake of trying to use sex to buy this man, now is the time to re-assess your relationship and build it on the right foundation. If he gets married to you because ‘the sex is good’, it will be fatal to your marriage. Let him get married to you because he loves you, honors you, feels a strong emotional, mental and spiritual connection with you and wants you to spend the rest of his life with you....may God help us the ladies... Amen
....COPIED....
Re: Sex In Relationship by Crownadex(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2017
@ op ... I agree with you but nobody want to buy black market anymore

If some1 hide his/her taste , then another sharp nigga will proof it to u

Taste is trusted
Re: Sex In Relationship by Marioplus(m): 1:18am On May 04, 2017
WHETHER ANYBODY WANT TO BUY BLACK MARKET OR NOT
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SAID
ACCEPTING TRUTH IS ALWAYS
A CHOICE
NEVER A COMMAND OR COMPULSION
LET EACH PERSON DECIDE FOR HIMSELF/HERSELF WHAT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Help Did This Work / And It Ended...a Follow Up Of My Seminal Topic-"my Filthy Sex Experience" / 'She Has To die,I'm Not Getting Any Sex':Former Producer On The Bill Tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.