Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? (62193 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by dangotesmummy: 12:33pm On May 04, 2017
Larasisi:

Honestly I agree with the poster above any Military personnel in the house should help a brother. If she is mad once she is handled the way she deserves she will produce the certificates and pay for damages for all she destroyed.
Sorry Bro .
exactly. She should refund the money for the damages caused ego hospital bills for treatment of your wife,money for clothes,toys and transportation.

Yoruba's will say toba kuru wa na kuru toba ga wa ba ga
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2017
Yoruba at their old age still staying at their parent house, you exposed your wife to all that, why moved to your fathers house? If you where to be at your rented apartment will she have the mind to dare that? Evil sister every where. I pity for your sisters husband.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by chiefojiji(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2017
1. brother, leave your family house!

2. I think your sister is having a trait of a bastard in her blood{Omo ale jati jati} ..... Blood is thicker than water!

3. You need to treat your so call sister like a naughty girl, beat sense to her sense.... How can anyone in my family beat up my wife

4. Be a man! Cus u are the only man in the family, no matter your position in the family, you're the head now!

Olorun aba yin yoju e e ooooo ooo......

5. Leave your family house!

2 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by dangotesmummy: 12:43pm On May 04, 2017
DEBJOCH1:

Yoruba at their old age still staying at their parent house, you exposed your wife to all that, why moved to your fathers house? If you where to be at your rented apartment will she have the mind to dare that? Evil sister every where. I pity for your sisters husband.
not everyone is financially stable from the onset.he said he's staying TEMPORARILY with his mom to keep her company and till hes able to find where to stay

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by dangotesmummy: 12:44pm On May 04, 2017
chiefojiji:
1. brother, leave your family house!

2. I think your sister is having a trait of a bastard in her blood{Omo ale jati jati} ..... Blood is thicker than water!

3. You need to treat your so call sister like a naughty girl, beat sense to her sense.... How can anyone in my family beat up my wife

4. Be a man! Cus u are the only man in the family, no matter your position in the family, you're the head now!

Olorun aba yin yoju e e ooooo ooo......

5. Leave your family house!
leave his family house and go to where?
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by PartsContinent: 12:47pm On May 04, 2017
If I were your wife I will divorce you immediately. Cos you are a pu**y. You can't beat the living day out of your sister ?? your wife o, the mother of your son. You could allow someone else touch your wife to the point of blood and that person is not in the hospital fighting for his life?? Why are u a man please?? You are a big disgrace to masculinity. Big shame on you. She's also the one that wants to go to d police station and not you? I wonder how she's so unfortunate to end up with a disgrace like you. Damn!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by flakkybakky(f): 12:49pm On May 04, 2017
What Nonsense,i Will Treat Her Bleep Up To An Extent Dat If She Sees Me Or My Wife She Go Pickrace,ur Wife Is d Gentle Type Ko,for Her To Be Working On D Opinion Of Elders With Her Hard Earned Certificates,toys Clothes,she Go Pay For Market Wey She No Buy,she treated U Like Thrash So U Treat Her Like A Refuse Dumping Site.Rubbish
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by vickychuk(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2017
To retrieve the documents. she is prime suspect and a search warrant wouldn't be too hard.get the warrant and some police men.retrieve the documents as peacefully as possible. Satan works in mysterious ways,pay no ears to them that insist violence is key.B4.seeking help outside try as much as possible to resolve the issue internally that is what makes you a man(not washing ur dirty linen publicly(. Call a meeting of the inner. house,ur mum,sisters and 2 elderly people from the family,lay ur complaint without hesitation and above all pray for the young lady in question. invite her husband to the meeting. also if possible.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 04, 2017
omron:
Good morning to all romancelanders
This story am about to share is a real life story
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I happens to be the only male child of my family
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
Lost my dad few years ago
I lived in oke mosan in Abeokuta
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

I have 3 sisters and all of them are married with kids
But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She happens to be our third born while am the last born.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She has been like that since her childbirth
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.
To cut the long story short

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

My mum discarded my opinion and assured me there won't be problem.
As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
The most painful and shocking thing she did after that
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.
She has been running around on what she said
But I believe in Almighty God that I serve no evil shall befall me.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
I will appreciate you all for your comments.....
Thanks all

Use your commonsense and stop listening to people..

If you want to find your wife's certificates, call the police immediately.

The more time you waste, you worsen your case. Arrest the wolf.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by vickychuk(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2017
some just details run mouth that he should get his own house. didn't u all read that he is the only son and as such the house can also be called. his.the man is in his house. and shouldn't leave for any reason unless he decides to.

2 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by happyheart(f): 1:15pm On May 04, 2017
Arrest her fast. I hope she has not torn the certificates in anger.
Move out of yoir mum's house even if its to a kiosk!
Your sister is a witch!!!
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Sholato242(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2017
So sorry bro, just stick to whatever decission your kinsmen must have reached, Don't involved the police in a sensitive matter like this.She is your bloody sister.Keep praying to God, because i believe she will change.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Annalise(f): 1:37pm On May 04, 2017
OP you need to put your sister on involuntary psychiatric hold. You should just act like you are having a family meeting, next thing you bundle her to a good health facility. That type of Tbillz intervention. You need it now or never, I promise that things will get worse if you do nothing now.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Annalise(f): 1:41pm On May 04, 2017
Sholato242:
So sorry bro, just stick to whatever decission your kinsmen must have reached, Don't involved the police in a sensitive matter like this.She is your bloody sister.Keep praying to God, because i believe she will change.

The police force was created to resolve "sensitive" matters like this too. Nigerians should start saying no to "leave it to God".
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Annalise(f): 1:45pm On May 04, 2017
vickychuk:
To retrieve the documents. she is prime suspect and a search warrant wouldn't be too hard.get the warrant and some police men.retrieve the documents as peacefully as possible. Satan works in mysterious ways,pay no ears to them that insist violence is key.B4.seeking help outside try as much as possible to resolve the issue internally that is what makes you a man(not washing ur dirty linen publicly(. Call a meeting of the inner. house,ur mum,sisters and 2 elderly people from the family,lay ur complaint without hesitation and above all pray for the young lady in question. invite her husband to the meeting. also if possible.

You people who advocate for "solving issues internally" are wicked. She used a very sharp object to tear someone's clothes. This woman can kill and you're there busy saying pray for her.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Annalise(f): 1:48pm On May 04, 2017
PartsContinent:
If I were your wife I will divorce you immediately. Cos you are a pu**y. You can't beat the living day out of your sister ?? your wife o, the mother of your son. You could allow someone else touch your wife to the point of blood and that person is not in the hospital fighting for his life?? Why are u a man please?? You are a big disgrace to masculinity. Big shame on you. She's also the one that wants to go to d police station and not you? I wonder how she's so unfortunate to end up with a disgrace like you. Damn!!

It's obvious the wife is a psycho. If he beats her now, the next thing she will look for acid and pour on his wife. I strongly believe this is a case for the police and/or a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by bezimo(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2017
omron:
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
Thanks all

Don't stop your wife from involving the police. That mischievous girl is no longer your sister from all indications.Its no matter a family affair but now criminal...let the police investigate. Your mum should step aside and let the police do their job..

Stop subjecting your wife to embarrassment from your family and sister.Be wise? Your wife is far more important than that useless demon possessed sister of yours.

Relocate from that house, visit your mum as frequently as possible but live in your own built or rented house.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by oluplus(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2017
someone needs to visit Yabaleft for proper examination.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by eniade07: 2:34pm On May 04, 2017
Where were you when she was fighting your wife?... Next time you have to be thinking fast, you know the kind of sister you have. Always try to protect your wife. A woman like your sister can grab any object like knife or cutlass to fight....You can weaken her by telling her she contributed to the death of your dad...please always protect/defend your wife from danger.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Take the case to the police already, forget that you guys are affiliated by blood. Your house was burgled so it's just right that you report to police because you don't know where the missing items may be found.

Let them do their work.

Put a call to your sister's husband and tell him that your house was burgled and his wife is the prime suspect.

And bro, the scripture says " For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh" so let go of your mom and go get a house and build your own family with your wife.

You can visit her everyday if you're that close to her but please get your own house. There's no way your sister will come to your house to disrespect you and your wife.

Op this is exactly what you should do plus pack out of the house and keep your location secret from all your family members for your family's safety.

Go quickly to the police so that she can be detained and her house searched. The longer you delay, the more d likelyhood of her destroying those certificates to claim innocence. Act fast!!!

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 04, 2017
Take your wife and son and run as far as you can go.. We can't choose our family, it's what we are born into, however, no one wants to live with a violent and unstable person whether they are family or not. One day you'll come home and find your son and wife in pieces and you will have yourself to blame.. As for the certificates, only an evil human from the pit of hell can plot to dent one future hopes of employment and opportunities to provide for their own, if my sister did this, I will erase her and her worthless family. Nobody Fuucks with my wife and child. No one!!

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 04, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked wait o, wait o... This story is true true? Ibhave just one question sha o....how does your sister's husband cope?
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by HaneefahRN(f): 2:56pm On May 04, 2017
So many mad people in this World.
I wonder how such a crazy woman's husband and children are coping with her. Werey.

Report the matter to the police though. And raise alarm on her head till she confesses. God save us from witchy relatives.

And leave that house already, get your own apartment for your family, and do not welcome her in. She is not worth being related to by blood.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Yorobastard(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2017
I will still blame you a cos you already know how your sister is and you should also know that your mum is old to control your sister and should have insisted on leaving with your wife....Maybe this wouldn't have happened and now you put your wife on a dangerous path....get your sister arrested or let your sister swear with ogun...but let her be unaware about it.....me I don't do junior or senior when it comes to my family ooh....I for slap that your sister make her brain reset
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Heavance(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2017
If you as her brother is frustrated like this, then how will the husband's house be daily?
Her behaviour should have been curbed since childhood, right now, it seems deliverance is the only step.
My 2cent, always stay far away whenever she wants to visit, beg your mum to tell her you live far away, and you hardly visit. Just try to avoid her.
About your certificate, try to trace where she went after breaking the door, when certain of the place, rent some strong boys to over there to search the place well (Don't go with them) just make sure a clever guy knows what you are looking for.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by rosebuzz(f): 3:42pm On May 04, 2017
Wat an irony, op I am also from ondo state & d 3rd in my family & my fucking name is Funke. Wow! but pls am nt like ur sis Like a poster said involved d soldiers she will confess wat she did not do wat nonsense!
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by ojlifa: 3:53pm On May 04, 2017
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by ojlifa: 3:56pm On May 04, 2017
Me i do not feel for you oh,na the unfortunate man you people gave that your demonic sister to marry,when people come and say men are beast,i laugh.and some stupid men would be joining them,an average woman is a devil,then imagine what you would call the once that are below average ?

omron:

Thanks all
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by tobaseye: 4:01pm On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Someone please help me with my jamb form . its closing tomorrow and i haven't registered, please help a soul, on my knees its 5,000 1130567471 skye

Just an advice..

Everybody can't go through full time studies. If you are struggling to pay for jamb form now definitely you would struggle to pay school fees.

Why can't you get something to do and enrol yourself for a part-time programme? I said this because I know going through a full time school without a sponsor can be traumatic I guess you don't want to experience it. It's even more worse if you school outside Lagos.

Even in this age and time of mass unemployment in our land, working and schooling is the best option.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by chiefojiji(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2017
dangotesmummy:
leave his family house and go to where?

My house.......

If he is not in the family house, Can her sister try all dos nonsense
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by tobaseye: 4:20pm On May 04, 2017
omron:
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years no

Thanks all

Just to add to what people have said.........................

Your sister is a high temper person.... Learn to cope. People like that are usually very nice but they get angry easily without being able to control themselves but they will later regret their actions but the did would have been done.

It takes a rigours personal effort and prayers for someone to be free from high temper.

People like this, it is either you avoid them or try not do anything that will trigger their anger especially by not exchanging word with them.

It will be hard but to be honest she needs help and avoiding her is your best bet. Even if you move to your own house and she comes to visit try not to engage her with word that could lead to fight. Because you will still be the one at the receiving end.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by bibijay123(f): 4:33pm On May 04, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Why are you still living with your mother?

He gave a good reason for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.