Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? (62202 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2017
a disrespect and attack on your wife, is a disrespect and attack to you, forcing your door open and taking your wife's certificates is braking and entry, but I won't suggest you take legal actions, there must be some one that she fears and respect, use that person to coaxe her to return what she took.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by lozanni(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2017
alonzoiv:
Your sister is a vampire, werewolf and daredevil combined together in one, and Police cannot solve this issue. A spiritual leader will be more appropriate, even as your sister comes across as a possessed and mentally derailed/unstable person.

You are right, there is need for spiritual deliverance to be done on the Ops sister.
@Op, sorry about the embarrassment and pain your sister inflicted on you and your family. I Pray the good Lord directs you in the right way to solve these problems in a peaceful way.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by eluquenson(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2017
Hmm, this is a serious issue oh, but apply wisdom in whatever you do.

I will advice you report the matter to the Police in that area, cos your sister will still come to cause more havoc in your family. Whenever you see here in that vicinity, call the Police immediately, she will get tired one day. The Police officers will orientate her, though she has grown wild but she can be arrested again for intent to disrupt peace in the vicinity, hence she sleeps in the cell.

Only prayers cannot help, but rather actions.

On another note: why not rent another apartment, take your mother with you, then she won't have the gut to sleep over even if she comes to visit your mother.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by ogobaby23(f): 8:42am On May 04, 2017
Check out family o
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by phemocheee(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2017
I just hope she hasn't thrown those certificates into the soakaway or torn them out of anger. I just pray so bro.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Lexusgs430: 8:44am On May 04, 2017
omron:
Good morning to all romancelanders
This story am about to share is a real life story
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I happens to be the only male child of my family
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
Lost my dad few years ago
I lived in oke mosan in Abeokuta
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

I have 3 sisters and all of them are married with kids
But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She happens to be our third born while am the last born.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She has been like that since her childbirth
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.
To cut the long story short

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

My mum discarded my opinion and assured me there won't be problem.
As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
The most painful and shocking thing she did after that
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.
She has been running around on what she said
But I believe in Almighty God that I serve no evil shall befall me.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
I will appreciate you all for your comments.....
Thanks all

Call her bluff, take her to Ogun to swear..... Also take her to a corner and give her the beating of her life.........

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by LaDolceVida(f): 8:45am On May 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by mykel25(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2017
Inasmuch as I believe there's more to d story, I will give my comment based on your post..... Please never in any situation shd your wife support you PUBLICLY when Ure having issues against your siblings She might do that behind them.....now to provide solution to your post... Pls ignore all that happened... Get an apartment asap... Move with your wife n dont say anything on d issue for now.... Later you can call your sister in a jovial manner and request for your documents n things... M sure she cant be devilish to not dropping them
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Mpanyi: 8:45am On May 04, 2017
Don't mind those telling you to pack out. For your mom's sake, don't. For your sister. She is no more a sister. Treat her as an outsider. Teach her a lesson she never believed you would. Make her fear you forever.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by femu(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2017
omron:
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
Thanks all

this isn't normal anger.

she has mental health issues.

either your family or her hubby should take her to a psychiatrist before she does something regrettable.

if you can't take her to a psychiatrist avoid her cause she needs treatment

2 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by obailala(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2017
omron:

Thanks all
Jesus is Lord! shocked

In all of these, just console yourself with the fact that you aren't her husband. And whenever you feel too bad about her attitude towards you &your family, once again, just think about what her husband goes through daily and give God thanks.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by sharp2dacore: 8:46am On May 04, 2017
Hi

Let me address this quoted section.

If you are here asking for our advise because she's your sister, then News Flash, no real sister behaves like your sister does.

If she really did all the things you said here, then she needs to be taught a lesson.

I don't want to be diplomatic or politically correct, but violence begets violence.

If you beat up my wife and tear my clothes, destroy my belonging and steal my certificates, then what you see, you will take.

If you are someone's sister, then behave like a sister and not an animal. If you behave like an animal, I will spend my last cash to treat you like

an animal and if you survive it, then your brain will be permanently reset to normal.

Rubbish...

omron:

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by dragonking2: 8:46am On May 04, 2017
Zi:
How did your sister manage to get a husband?
Only God knows the kind of havoc she is causing in her husband's house, and even with his family.
The annoying thing is that when the husband is pushed to the wall by this evil woman and he beats her, he will be called a beast while the woman goes free

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by timilehin007(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2017
Does she live with u or u and ur wife live with her....either u throw urself out for her or u throw her out asap...cant take this
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by dangotesmummy: 8:46am On May 04, 2017
ejosh4:
To be very frank with you, I think your sister is taking advantage of the fact that “There is nothing no one can do to me if I misbehaves". She has grown with this mentality and right now it might be difficult for her to stop.

There are several ways to deal with such kind of women, One of such is using her emotions to your advantage. One of the weakest part of a woman is her emotion. For the mere fact she is your sista gives you an advantage cos u know her darkest moments which you can use to witchunt her soul. There are things you tell a woman and you break down her soul. Tell her how her action have made her a laughing stock in d community. In doing this you must not show any form of aggressiveness, it must be done when u alone with her with a calm voice and a smiling face. She wud see u as a devil @ first ......
But then she wud think over it moments she is alone ..... And am sure it would make her feel guilty......And such behaviours wud b reduced drastically
story.what a futile waste of time

Op there are some things that will crop up if you take her to the police station because police do not settle matters they aggravate it.the question police will ask you was that how do you know she was the one that tore your wives clothes and stole your documents? Who was at home when this happened etc like that.

Solution; get better thugs to beat her.they should beat her to the point of humility where Shell confess where she kept your wives stop.you don't play gentle man with female rascals
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by enduranceoki: 8:46am On May 04, 2017
since you know your wife is a tigress, you shouldn't have allowed the fight to start the first place. You should have let the sleeping dog lie. Silent should have been the best answer to this whole problem no matter the amount insults she showers on neither you nor your wife. Try and make peace with her by going to her husband first to discuss things with him.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by MrHyde: 8:48am On May 04, 2017
Rent your own apartment, and let your mum stay with you if you don't want her to be lonely. Your sister can only do what she's doing in her father's house.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Jaabioro(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2017
I can wait to finish reading your post /predicament. Your sister, so called your sister I repeat ask mum, let her tell you the true nature of her, she is not your siblings nature. She is a mix up child among you. check it very you will get answered to that. Secondly you have to take up this case for a record and futuristic purpose.. You have enough evidence at hand.. don't let it die down..
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Toks2008(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2017
omron:

Thanks all

I no go lie you...this is a very simple case made complicated.

There is usually a black sheep in most families and maybe your sis is one.

The mistake your wife made was responding to her curse...youruba says "Enikeni toba di eru oran ni o MA fi ori ara e gbe"

You need all the calmness in the world brother. ..your wife needs a double dose...your sister will out grow it..trust me.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:48am On May 04, 2017
Sue her to courth... When she reach prison she will see her type and be humble...
She has burn those certificate... That's the explaination why she wants to swear wiith anything swearable
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Buharimustgo: 8:48am On May 04, 2017
Your sister is a psychiatric patient and I am wondering why you people have not taken her there since
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:49am On May 04, 2017
All these petting won't solve the problem.
Take ur wife to hospital. . .. probably a psychiatrist for emotional stabilization because she is passing through hell right now.
Take the next flight to her house in Lagos..... Go with petrol, lighter, horse whip, destroy all destroyables flog the hell out of the husband... Then u guys can now settle.

This is one of the few reasons Fulani herdsmen still have their day.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by youngreezy(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2017
Oga gve ha lotz of pampering n peting try use wayo beg ha to bring d certificate.....omor as soon as she brng m awt gve u 4 hand...roman reigns supa man punch followed by 9rko'z n 2 broad kickz shud solve d probs...den gada ha lyk sardine n send d bitch bak to ha huzbnd.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Bahddo(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2017
dragonking2:
The annoying thing is that when the husband is pushed to the wall by this evil woman and he beats her, he will be called a beast while the woman goes free
exactly sad
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by TRACK: 8:50am On May 04, 2017
Bros, I do not reply to post often. If your story is true, below are my submissions
1) You but not your wife should engage the police to make her return the certificates and pay for damages asap; Can not your mum attest to who did what? Was she not home on the day the incidence happened?
2) Continue to respect and take care of your mum but that could be done while leaving in own and different apartment with her. Sorry, you cause it by allowing your innocent wife to have interface with a sister with such character from birth
3) Take good of your wife and son; because any thing could happen. If any of them is harmed that could ruin your marriage
4) Continue Godly prayers.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 04, 2017
kenonze:
All these petting won't solve the problem.
Take ur wife to hospital. . .. probably a psychiatrist for emotional stabilization because she is passing through hell right now.
Take the next flight to her house in Lagos..... Go with petrol, lighter, horse whip, destroy all destroyables flog the hell out of the husband... Then u guys can now settle.

This is one of the few reasons Fulani herdsmen still have their day.
beta pickin

3 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by JimmySnow: 8:52am On May 04, 2017
If I get you right, seems you live in the same house with your mum? Secondly, why did you decide to please your mum at the detriment of your immediate family? Truly, our parents should be taken care of but your immediate family first. A man who is married should not be afraid of making mistakes cos you have to learn from your mistakes and move on with your family. Three years ago I was in the same situation, I rented an apartment for my mother very close to where I stayed with my family but I regretted my action. Right now, none of my family know my house expect my elder brother. Brother, stay clear from your extended family if you want to live long in life. Rent a room apartment for your family if the need be. Mind you only a lazy son live with parents when married. My childish advise

3 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by bewla(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2017
omron:
Deep bite from my sister on my wife left hand
u get me confuse u said u going for exam then u say interview all the same nice art work by your sister with the design of your wife cloth rag ware nice work but my advice is you all go for blood test in your family she may be Omo ale of your family to start with but if she is not ask your mom serios question how she got her all the same Yaba left is still open
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by sharp2dacore: 8:53am On May 04, 2017
Story Story...

At what age will she do that.

She has an ego, pride and stubbornness problem and only extreme measures can FORCE her to rethink.

This is no time for asking God to intervene.

She needs to learn once and for all that stupid stuff she does has serious consequences.

I no go lie you...this is a very simple case made complicated.

There is usually a black sheep in most families and maybe your sis is one.

The mistake your wife made was responding to her curse...youruba says "Enikeni toba di eru oran ni o MA fi ori ara e gbe"

You need all the calmness in the world brother. ..your wife needs a double dose...your sister will out grow it..trust me.

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Olayinka777(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2017
poshestmina:
shocked shocked shocked Whaaaaaat? God knows i can't joke with my certificates with ANYBODY ! after how many stressful years ? Your wife shouldn't involve police ,she should involve Army and sars! what rubbish! .ur sister is a criminal and should be treated as such ,who breaks into people's house in their absence ? .I dnt care abt ur family palava ,make sure your sister provides those certificates before she runs away .
Pele madam certificate!
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Richie77: 8:53am On May 04, 2017
Point one: Sue the bastard....

Point two: your wife is your property, learn to protect her to the last. You should have joined hands and beat out the madness in your sister.

Point three: For no reason should you stay in your family house since you are married. I'm sure your sister can't come to your rented apartment and display such madness. "okere lomo Iya tin dun"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.