Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel (25764 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Nine Top FIRS Officials In EFCC Custody Over Alleged Multi-billion Naira Fraud / 31 Suspects Put $11.4m In Patience Jonathan's Account (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel by ogahug: 4:22pm On May 04, 2017
The FIRS officials deservedly got what they bargained for. This is the first time that I am hearing an attempt to seal off a high profile hotel because of 3 months VAT arrears. They are yet to tell us the covert reason behind their invasion. They should leave that family alone.
Re: Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel by maclatunji: 6:53pm On May 04, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

exist in which country exactly? Better tell your brothers to forget about their imaginary grazing reserves.That dream died with Othman da fodio when he failed woefully in the middle belt

I am not talking about something that will happen but something that has happened and is happening. Go to the Southeast today and tell me if you will not find herdsmen.

Even if by some chance, the Southeast becomes a country, those herdsmen would still be there.
Re: Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel by timecapsule: 8:52pm On May 04, 2017
WAIT OO! You said 10MILLION? Please for how many years? OH! see, nigeria, oh sorry northerners want to save for this rainy days from the southerners.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel by MONITZ: 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
The FIRS officials wanted to grace the front pages of newspapers or how does one explain the fact that someone who is going on a mission to tax goes with a cameraman ,I guess they were envisaging troubles and the trouble was wat they were given, so y the complains after they got served?
Re: Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2017
maclatunji:

I am not talking about something that will happen but something that has happened and is happening. Go to the Southeast today and tell me if you will not find herdsmen.

Even if by some chance, the Southeast becomes a country, those herdsmen would still be there.

If the SE becomes a country,the herdsmen will not be allowed to be murdering people.The will be immediately deported or prosecuted if there are found to be constituting nuisance.Why don't the useless herdmen go to Ghana and carry out their atrocities lets see
Re: Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel by maclatunji: 1:02pm On May 06, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

If the SE becomes a country,the herdsmen will not be allowed to be murdering people.The will be immediately deported or prosecuted if there are found to be constituting nuisance.Why don't the useless herdmen go to Ghana and carry out their atrocities lets see

They actually do similar things in Ghana. A Ghanaian minister said as much on a visit to Nigeria.
Re: Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2017
maclatunji:

They actually do similar things in Ghana. A Ghanaian minister said as much on a visit to Nigeria.

let me see links where the herdsmen hack the Ghanaian citizens to death at will while their government does nothing about it
Re: Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel by maclatunji: 12:28pm On May 08, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

let me see links where the herdsmen hack the Ghanaian citizens to death at will while their government does nothing about it

I am not your nanny. If you need the information search for it.
Re: Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2017
maclatunji:

I am not your nanny. If you need the information search for it.

pathetic!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai / Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World / President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.