Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video (68173 Views)

Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by BUSHHUNTER: 1:12pm On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by wildkris(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:
iPod woman on rampage sad don't ask me how I got to know)

quote me and see trouble

no be only ipod na apple *monkey* grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Youdondeymad: 1:13pm On May 04, 2017
Vicyace:

So when rihanna or beyonce or any of dem celebs steps out half nude, the headline is she dresses to kill ,slay queen, hot.... but this is shameful right?

When you go to the beach or pool and you rock your bikini ....it's not shameful right
? Cos your boobs and ass don't show....

Not directed to you..just a general statement
You just hit the nail on their heads,big up to the lady.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by pennywys(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2017
Her chest is hot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Klington: 1:14pm On May 04, 2017
In solidarity of her fellow naive nigerian woman with all that massive heavily endowed chest..... What a brave chested Nigerian woman with action.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 04, 2017
Afonja pikin no get that kind liver, trust me! grin grin grin

na joke i dey joke ooh! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by lfleak: 1:15pm On May 04, 2017
a
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Bizgold: 1:15pm On May 04, 2017
hmmm.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by ayindejimmy(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2017
Xaos:

I don't get it. What is here to be proud of? The fact she stripped or her barbaric behavior?

What do you mean she stripped?
Her brazeness save the day. Those Indians are crazy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by duos: 1:15pm On May 04, 2017
If she follow me go na enjoyment go kill am tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by skullzflex(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2017
and to think one of "em is wearing a United jersey .. Na dat one pain me pass not even d ranting of her being a naija woman
Total disgrace I must say
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by lfleak: 1:16pm On May 04, 2017
neocortex:

No need for deflection, the woman's action is shameless
by Nigerian standard, Rihanna may go completely nude,
that is none of our business.
what standard are you saying? someone in the midst of more than 20 indians trying to save herelf using any viable means, that is when u say by standard... llol no wonder our govt ride most citizens easily... standard indeed!

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Alltek(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2017
#Greenblood
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2017
I like her support and bravery, no Nigeria should look elsewhere while another is being dehumanised

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by patienz(f): 1:18pm On May 04, 2017
She only wanted to take off the long sleeved shirt but the singlet came off with it...that was why she immediately wore the singlet! Think guys! Think!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by DavidEsq(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2017
NLders, pls epp me, my bbz10 is doing one kain, weneva I play videos online. I cldnt even watch the Klitchko fight. The browser suddenly minimises and by itself and the video disappears. Even just now, before I cld see the boobs scene, the browser minimised automatically again and I didn't see wat hapned in the boobs scene embarassed. Una epp me solve dis wahala abeg.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by henryadex(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2017
This is no news if she is from the other side of the divide the IPOB

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by sisisioge: 1:18pm On May 04, 2017
No freaking way grin grin grin grin The guys just left her alone jeje.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by PapaBrowne(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2017
That woman did a noble thing!!

Anybody calling it shameful didn't watch the video.

A bunch of irate Indian men in a train or bus literally bulling on two ladies.

The other woman was trying to calm the situation and then the stupid man is coming at her. She takes off her shirt and the all back off!!

In a country where women are treated terribly, that was a save your head act. And she won!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by ogobaby23(f): 1:19pm On May 04, 2017
A leopard never changes its spots.
Home or abroad a Nigerian woman is always the same: a lioness

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by waltec(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2017
Brave woman there... You expect her to fold her hands till they bounce on both of them... By the way, what makes these Nigerian host countries become hostile to lately. Are they threatened in anyway?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Tazdroid(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2017
But she no try. I mean what was the point in taking off her dress undecided

Some fvcking In---- gangbangers right now angry

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Rubyventures: 1:23pm On May 04, 2017
Vicyace:
What's shameful there
..someone standing up in defence of her fellow Nigerian sister..not that she was naked....and you tagged that shameful?

If the headline had been a Nigerian lady was beaten to death on a train in India , you would be the first to say we're there no nigerians there to help her?

Seriously. The little crazy display from the lady saved the day.

I agree with you 100% , the Indians were trying to intimidate the other lady. there are times when craziness has to be displayed and I think this is one occasion. They will think twice before they mess with her. Her so called 'shameful act' is her survival instincts.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by kachi08(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
I understand how she feels, these white people sometimes take blacks especially Nigerians for granted. She made me proud.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Rubyventures: 1:28pm On May 04, 2017
kachi08:
I understand how she feels, these white people sometimes take blacks especially Nigerians for granted. She made me proud.

Indians are not white

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Bashnigga(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2017
Werey grin grin
Me like dis lady
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by wristbangle: 1:29pm On May 04, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
Why are our women so raggedy and ratchet?

Judging from her wig, fatness and accent, one would know she's an IPOB member

Our women are just so aggressive, I could remember when my fellow IPOB neighbor got beat up by his wife

The two women must have been high on cocaine because it's the only reason they travel to foreign countries

We igbo people cannot hold our head up high in public again, our brothers have brought so much reproach upon the country due to their drug trades

Indians and South Africans are now killing innocent Nigerians because of us

My fellow igbo brothers really need to stop being lazy criminals and take up honorable jobs

May Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to strengthen us

Iseeeeeeeee

IPOB Youth. cheesy

Werey gringrin

I don know who u be but I no go reveal your identity.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by addikt(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2017
She try.....she did that to scare them off...beating her chest like Queen kong!!!....putting off her shirt was due to the frustration , you no see how dem plenty reach ??..and that actually scare them off....you'll think it's something else because of the title of the thread but the poor lady have to draw out a plan to protest and protect her sister and that actually worked !!!

Look at it this way, what if she was dull and them gather beat her , tear her cloth and na that time you see boobs,what could have been your title Mr OP?....that's what shame is , you no go won hear, you go say why she dey fight while you laugh off your ass seeing boobs, put it on replay again seff.... grin

She's a saviour, don't always dull....thanks to her!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by wristbangle: 1:31pm On May 04, 2017
kachi08:

Ogbeni. Indians are not whites na. Even self there is no such thing as "white indian". It's either red or black Indians. Red ones are fair in complexion while the black ones are ... undecidedundecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.