Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video (68168 Views)

Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Stanleyville(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2017
All these for one person!!...

Abeg cme nd FiGHt me. kiss

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by maasoap(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2017
amerimex:
Bravo woman! For standing against injustice on a fellow Nigerian.
And for those condemning her, I hope u will find ureself in a situation where help will b inevitable then you will appreciate this, if only all Nigerians in diaspora will stand for themselves
You meant like stand for one another. That would be great.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by toseen7: 2:28pm On May 04, 2017
Urukpe:
p

Removing the cloth may not be nice, but it did the job.
extreme situation demand extreme measures sometimes. The boobs work is what end d quarrel.
Hmmmm, i see.......... undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Mskrisx(f): 2:31pm On May 04, 2017
Bloody ndi ota onions! angry angry angry

Deir fada! angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by pizzylee(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2017
are those boobs or boobies or buba
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Emanuola(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2017
It is good to be your brother's keeper.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by nabegibeg: 2:53pm On May 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:
iPod woman on rampage sad don't ask me how I got to know)

That is a typical Edo lady

Listen carefully to her mother tongue

quote me and see trouble
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by ontruth(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:
iPod woman on rampage sad don't ask me how I got to know) I quote you abboki ,waiting for your trouble coward .

quote me and see trouble
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by ontruth(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2017
neocortex:

No need for deflection, the woman's action is shameless
by Nigerian standard, Rihanna may go completely nude,
that is none of our business.

Going to beach almost naked is which countries standard?

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by UmecheMoses(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2017
neocortex:

No need for deflection, the woman's action is shameless
by Nigerian standard, Rihanna may go completely nude,
that is none of our business.

We you keep kwayet ?
Which standard are you talking about
The standard that's forcing unmarried youths into crime and prostitution..... smh
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Lepkacious: 3:02pm On May 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:

quote me and see trouble
u too look for trouble wit ur flat head
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by DavidEsq(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Idiot grin

Na b :obs go kill u.

Oya which browser u dey use? phone or laptop?
Fon na
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by veacea: 3:07pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
asin eeh...

But them boobs bounce so nice grin

Other account is on leave right? grin

U get better I eye ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by dejiolaniyan(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2017
Vicyace:

So when rihanna or beyonce or any of dem celebs steps out half nude, the headline is she dresses to kill ,slay queen, hot.... but this is shameful right?

When you go to the beach or pool and you rock your bikini ....it's not shameful right
? Cos your boobs and ass don't show....

Not directed to you..just a general statement
Don't Mind Them,Bunch Of Hypocrites....9ja
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by giftiy(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian woman pulled off her dress inside a public bus while trying to fight in India. In the footage which has gone viral online, the woman can be heard saying 'You want to fight a Nigerian woman' before removing her top in front of the shocked passengers.

The woman came in defence of another Nigerian woman (in red top) who had a quarrel with an Indian man on the bus. She later wore back her cloth after the passengers calmed her down....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-woman-pulls-off-her-cloth.html

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycjjm1v-WR0
an a Nigerian recorded and posted this
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by walosky(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2017
This woman must be an Afonja from Ogbomosho in Ibadan
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by kakabre(f): 3:13pm On May 04, 2017
Jaabioro:
Won ni were... omota international.. She for long lost her dignity as woman
No offense.. buh Is this supposed to be in pidgin??
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by minkahil(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2017
shyling:

Charity begins at home​.

What's this one saying....
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by minkahil(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2017
walosky:
This woman must be an Afonja from Ogbomosho in Ibadan

because she defended her fellow Nigeria citizen in which you can't do right?...go back to school jor!

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by gqboyy(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2017
Advertising her booobz in style
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by neocortex: 3:20pm On May 04, 2017
lfleak:
what standard are you saying? someone in the midst of more than 20 indians trying to save herelf using any viable means, that is when u say by standard... llol no wonder our govt ride most citizens easily... standard indeed!

Never jump into a discussion you know nothing about.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
asin eeh...

But them boobs bounce so nice grin

Other account is on leave right? grin

So you watch am grin

Oya send me card make I subscribe watch too grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by lfleak: 3:25pm On May 04, 2017
neocortex:

Never jump into a discussion you know nothing about.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by biggestmanhood(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:
fucck u nitwit

quote me and see trouble
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by neocortex: 3:27pm On May 04, 2017
lfleak:

My post wasn't about the woman defending herself,
I only corrected the guy who thinks it is okay for
a woman to go naked because Rihana also dress
half-naked.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by biggestmanhood(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:

quote me and see trouble
4uck u nitwit
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by lfleak: 3:32pm On May 04, 2017
neocortex:

My post wasn't about the woman defending herself,
I only corrected the guy who thinks it is okay for
a woman to go naked because Rihana also dress
half-naked.
i followed up from his first statement.. its not right yes, but that is a deadly situation she did the best thing at that moment...
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by neocortex: 3:34pm On May 04, 2017
lfleak:
i followed up from his first statement.. its not right yes, but that is a deadly situation she did the best thing at that moment...
And I never condemned the woman defending herself,
my post was all about going naked because Rihana does so
because it reeks of inferiority complex.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by walosky(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2017
minkahil:

because she defended her fellow Nigeria citizen in which you can't do right?...go back to school jor!
Pls dont go and commit suicide

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by lfleak: 3:40pm On May 04, 2017
neocortex:

And I never condemned the woman defending herself,
my post was all about going naked because Rihana does so
because it reeks of inferiority complex.
he only gave an analogy
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Jaabioro(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
kakabre:

No offense.. buh Is this supposed to be in pidgin??
Sorry I was distracted.. thanks
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
female flatron.

RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique