Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video (68179 Views)

Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nnwannsukka(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2017
winkmart:
SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE FROM THE PART WHERE THE SUN RISES

Handicap
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by neocortex: 3:49pm On May 04, 2017
lfleak:
he only gave an analogy

It is not an analogy, it is a justification.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Horus(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2017
India is the most racist country in the world. Indians are the most racist people in the world and even today, a child born in the Indian family is taught to worship anyone with white skin and look down upon anyone with dark skin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Horus(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2017
[img]http:///media/5-04-2017/quRJR6.gif[/img]

'You want to fight a Nigerian woman'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Horus(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
is it not shameful to remove your cloth in pubic? a woman for that matter

No, it is not shameful to remove your cloth in pubic to fight a filthy racist indian
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Jamescosmas(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2017
neocortex:

No need for deflection, the woman's action is shameless
by Nigerian standard, Rihanna may go completely nude,
that is none of our business.
how is her action shameless by Nigerian standard?ur type pretend a lot..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by neocortex: 4:22pm On May 04, 2017
Jamescosmas:
how is her action shameless by Nigerian standard?ur type pretend a lot..

Yes it is(the stripping), I haven't seen any woman walking around naked
in my neighbourhood, I don't know about you.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by winkmart: 4:25pm On May 04, 2017
Nnwannsukka:

Handicap

You mean you? cuz the location could be the eastern part of anywhere... you are brain dead
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by RealHaute: 4:40pm On May 04, 2017
Folakemigeh , an Indian man wants to fight Kenonze in my room. Come and defend her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by oluwafeolami(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2017
As in ehn.... those boobs are just like water melon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by joinnow: 4:49pm On May 04, 2017
Men were büsy using their phone snapping booby
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by AreaFada2: 4:53pm On May 04, 2017
If nobody else does, you have to stand up for yourself.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by salford: 4:55pm On May 04, 2017
trust those perv indians. some would start jerking off in the bus.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Butterworth: 5:01pm On May 04, 2017
AFONJA ON THE LOOSE
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by ceecee0703(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
is it not shameful to remove your cloth in pubic? a woman for that matter

Saint crystal obi...mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by gentleedu(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2017
chai those boob's full pass water melon
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by erico2k2(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2017
Xaos:

I don't get it. What is here to be proud of?
The fact she stripped or her barbaric behavior?

ahah na wah,so you never ever remove your top i n public? relay? so you go to the seaside and spa with your top on when you go on holidays or them places do not count as public area
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by erico2k2(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2017
gentleedu:
chai those boob's full pass water melon
U av join bad gang
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by moorevic(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2017
If you have it flaunt it. O bu ihe cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by erico2k2(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2017
neocortex:

My post wasn't about the woman defending herself,
I only corrected the guy who thinks it is okay for
a woman to go naked because Rihana also dress
half-naked.
But you can be bothered to view the clip with MB you bought with sweat money abi?Una sef,I wonder waht part you guys employ for reasoning.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2017
moorevic:
If you have it flaunt it. O bu ihe cheesy
Nor start encouragement Oh, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by gentleedu(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2017
erico2k2:
U av join bad gang
hahahaha I never join ooo, till I see part two
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by saudyarmani(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2017
Those jugs hen...hmmmmmm grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by harffie(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2017
MostBanned:
Succulent Breasts
no be only you see am na..

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2017
winkmart:

You mean you? cuz the location could be the eastern part of anywhere... you are brain dead

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Oga oyinbo ewa fun mi ni visa
Macaiver
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by goldedprince: 8:48pm On May 04, 2017
if those indians mob her now, we willl say they are racist.
can an indian come to nigeria and behave like this?
these people say they dont want you in their country, na by force?
they even go as far as posting banners that they dont want nigerians in their country.
all these Igbos , delta and benin girls are the major cause of all the problems nigerians are facing abroad

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by minkahil(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2017
walosky:
Pls dont go and commit suicide

I think u r on ur way to lagoon right
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by omangbeh: 9:57pm On May 04, 2017
THAT NIGERIAN BABE IS MY SPEC O!
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by baddosky1: 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:
iPod woman on rampage sad don't ask me how I got to know)

quote me and see trouble

At least she was brave enough to attempt to beat the indian! If it were your smelly afonja woman, she would try to lure the indian with her smelly v-jay
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by endeedike(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2017
God punish you Indians..bleeping red indians

CastedDude:
A Nigerian woman pulled off her dress inside a public bus while trying to fight in India. In the footage which has gone viral online, the woman can be heard saying 'You want to fight a Nigerian woman' before removing her top in front of the shocked passengers.

The woman came in defence of anothe

r Nigerian woman (in red top) who had a quarrel with an Indian man on the bus. She later wore back her cloth after the passengers calmed her down....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-woman-pulls-off-her-cloth.html

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycjjm1v-WR0
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by phililp(m): 1:00am On May 05, 2017
toseen7:
Yeah.... nice, but not too nice.
She shouldn't have remove her cloth...

yu no see say na as she remove her clothes na im those guys come chill?? ..

lol.. they come know say she mean am..

tiri gbosa for that woman there jare.. thats the spirit. as e d hot
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by esperon25: 1:09am On May 05, 2017
I salute her bravery. Go girl!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.