Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video (68178 Views)

Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nwakaumu(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2017
lfleak:
what standard are you saying? someone in the midst of more than 20 indians trying to save herelf using any viable means, that is when u say by standard... llol no wonder our govt ride most citizens easily... standard indeed!
don't mind that chicken hearted fellow that's why they corrupt politician have been exploiting them knowing that they gutless.and also why yoruba hate Igbo Nnamdi kanu,in particular,to them cowardice is a virtue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Kaybaba5(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2017
THE WOMAN' PATIENCE HAS BEEN PUSHED TO THE WALL
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by BlackOnassis(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2017
woodcook:
Afonja pikin no get that kind liver, trust me! grin grin grin

na joke i dey joke ooh! grin grin grin

Saying something and walking it back as a joke is the height of cowardice. Grow some balls.
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Temiemmanuel(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2017
What a brave woman, she deserve to be observe. If few of thousands men and women abroad can stand for his each other like this, many attacks wouldn't have occurred. God bless u Madam defendant .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 04, 2017
Babe was calm but dude kept on pushing

But as soon as he saw the b shocked brisky. guy mellow

shebi u say u want fight ni grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Spells(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2017
Na so so boobs some people just dey shout... Nawa oh

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 04, 2017
DavidEsq:
NLders, pls epp me, my bbz10 is doing one kain, weneva I play videos online. I cldnt even watch the Klitchko fight. The browser suddenly minimises and by itself and the video disappears. Even just now, before I cld see the boobs scene, the browser minimised automatically again and I didn't see wat hapned in the boobs scene embarassed. Una epp me solve dis wahala abeg.

Idiot grin

Na b :obs go kill u.

Oya which browser u dey use? phone or laptop?
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 04, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Saying something and walking it back as a joke is the height of cowardice. Grow some balls.

Free the guy jor.

E say im want joke. shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by nkwuocha1: 1:41pm On May 04, 2017
Nice one from IPOB women.Yoruba women are only good at disgracing themselves in public abroad. Swearing and cursing themselves over there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by sholay2011(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2017
What I tooknow from the video is that she stood for her fellow Nigerian. Chikena

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by seun1960(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2017
My problem with Nigerians is that they only check the headings and comment, they don't bother to know the content of the write-up... kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by jeff1993: 1:49pm On May 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:
iPod woman on rampage sad don't ask me how I got to know)

quote me and see trouble
...... If I say U ARE STUPEED Na .... them alagbara above will want to ban me .... But that's d holy truth!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by willibounce1(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2017
Damn! Those bo.obs got bounce. Chai! Even if the Indian man been wan fight, no normal guy will see that boo.bs and still want to fight. It's nerve calming. Yoruba people go call am eropese... omu to quality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 04, 2017
BlackOnassis:

you wey your balls heavy pass olomo rock wetin u don use am do? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Basfaq(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2017
Omo aye eru ye gan lo serubawon.When the Indians saw the boobs they calmed down,the power of boobs naa elele. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 04, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Free the guy jor.

E say im want joke. shikena.

no mind d guy just serious like sey na only him dey experience Bubu hardship for naija. Even Bubu wey be our presido no serious like the guy. pele I forget sey Bubu condition serious grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by shanicemel(f): 1:54pm On May 04, 2017
Abeg thank God she was there or else somebody for die. I that some Nigerian men will be on the train but fear no go free them defend the lady
So my sis abeg u do well jare.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by paedeezy: 1:57pm On May 04, 2017
The OT strong undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by badman007(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2017
Sisters are doing it for themselves.. Edo girls are still the bravest, they make things happen.

Much respect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by erico2k2(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian woman pulled off her dress inside a public bus while trying to fight in India. In the footage which has gone viral online, the woman can be heard saying 'You want to fight a Nigerian woman' before removing her top in front of the shocked passengers.

The woman came in defence of another Nigerian woman (in red top) who had a quarrel with an Indian man on the bus. She later wore back her cloth after the passengers calmed her down....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-woman-pulls-off-her-cloth.html

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycjjm1v-WR0
9ja nor dey carry last, chey wey the man see trouble E calm down

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by amerimex(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2017
Bravo woman! For standing against injustice on a fellow Nigerian.
And for those condemning her, I hope u will find ureself in a situation where help will b inevitable then you will appreciate this, if only all Nigerians in diaspora will stand for themselves

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by TerrorSquad147: 2:04pm On May 04, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
is it not shameful to remove your cloth in pubic? a woman for that matter
did she remove her bra? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 04, 2017
woodcook:

no mind d guy just serious like sey na only him dey experience Bubu hardship for naija. Even Bubu wey be our presido no serious like the guy. pele I forget sey Bubu condition serious grin grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by 9jatatafo(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
Don't bus drivers in Lagos go unclad when they commit traffic offence in order for the LASTMA officials nd Eke not to arrest them? It is in the blood. Desperate situations demand desperate measures

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Stanleyville(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
I will marry this lady!!!...no doubt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by oyienootieno: 2:19pm On May 04, 2017
Just wondering how some people reason. A man in his right senses will not fight a woman talk more of in a public. To those saying she displayed a shameful act your time is coming where those racist will deal with you, hope you will still be putting on your cloths when you come ranting online.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by dreamangel: 2:21pm On May 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:
iPod woman on rampage sad don't ask me how I got to know)

scared?

quote me and see trouble
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by Urukpe: 2:21pm On May 04, 2017
toseen7:
Yeah.... nice, but not too nice.
She shouldn't have remove her cloth...
p

Removing the cloth may not be nice, but it did the job.
extreme situation demand extreme measures sometimes. The boobs work is what end d quarrel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by watchindelta(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2017
India dey rap fire! Thank God ppl many dere becuz instead of fight na rap go end. India with
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by mechanics(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2017
hahahahah, nawa o, the woman like fight o
Re: Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video by maasoap(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2017
I like that woman. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.